Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike

Go down 
+3
HiitaFire
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike   Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am

lol, I guess the tired Excuse of "My brother framed me!" won't work XP. Well, sorry for lying, just didn't want you thinking that was me, I knew I'd be found out sooner or later, but not by you guys, guess it was my typing style that gave it away, huh?, Comments on them or not, I still didn't think you'd go to that site, Kaze, no offense, nuh-uh, just saying.

Well, I'll give you all a break from seeing me for a couple of days (or so) then, as to not have someone like me around =P, and to let this die down I guess, again, Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike   Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 am

Alright. I like your honesty (which is better if you said that earlier).
Anyway, once again, sorry if you're probably offended, but, seeing your reply in this thread that these kind of people should be died alone, suffer a cruel death... is kinda.... worrying. None of us would like to see you ended up like that.

Thanks for being honest Yuji. That's it, i'm really appreciate your honesty. Just don't hide something obvious from your friend, cause I would think you're lying. I have no problem if you just being honest like that. I understand you seeing these charmer pics is your own business, and i just have to deal with it. Wink

Once again, thank you for your honesty, Yuji. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike   Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 am

Eria wrote:
but, seeing your reply in this thread that these kind of people should be died alone, suffer a cruel death... is kinda.... worrying. None of us would like to see you ended up like that.

lol, Dude, I am terrified just thinking of what happens when I die, I would never do such a thing XD.

Eria wrote:
I understand you seeing these charmer pics is your own business, and i just have to deal with it. Wink

lol, I'm a teenaged guy, there are just some things I can't help, not my fault entirely XP.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 GearfriedOther people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike   Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:33 am

Alright, enough is ENOUGH!!!!

The reason I bumped this thread is because someone, I mean, someone and maybe more than one person out there, still uploaded a hentai charmer picture in rule34. Whoever this is, he must be a truly, absolutely, 100%, completely charmer fan. A VERY loyal charmer fan or should I say, hentai charmer fan. Suits him well.

I was wondering what makes charmer so interesting in his eyes. Maybe not because they are Eria, Wynn, Hiita, Aussa, Dharc, or Lyna. What makes him interested in charmer is the hentai things huh? I remember something very interesting here....

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
lol, I don't think any of us does, I swear, I hope anyone who likes that Charmer hentai ends up alone and dies alone, or suffers a cruel death, those kind of pics should NEVER have been made.

Don't you agree, Yuji? Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Rolleyes

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 Kuribo02 Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike   Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:54 am

... I can't understand a thing of your chating... and it's not because the english,

but i'm sure this isn't because some user of this forum post hentai images of charmer's in other forum, because i can said that all men in this forum have see or posses hentai images of charmers... and some women to.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike   Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other people's reaction against Charmers that you dislike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2