Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Injection Fairy Lily

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Injection Fairy Lily 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue300/300Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue150/150Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Injection Fairy Lily Empty
PostSubject: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:00 am

Injection Fairy Lily InjectionFairyLilyLOD-EN-ScR

An old card, but....

first, let's see her effect...

This card's effect can be activated only during the Damage Step of either player's turn. Pay 2000 Life Points to increase the ATK of this monster by 3000 points only during the Damage Step.

Lily, besides her kawaii art, have an effect that couldn't be underestimated.

Even Honest, can't beat her. Honest user can activate "Honest" in their turn against Lily. But, if Lily's user is smart in that opponent's turn, he/she would let Lily destroyed by battle instead of paying 2000 LP against Honest.
During your turn, against opponent's Honest, you always win with Lily because her effect is in Chain Link 1 if your opponent uses Honest (Honest is Chain Link 2, and Lily resolves last, so Honest only gain 400 ATK, orz).

She also can't be trapped by Bottomless Trap Hole, and also Trap Hole.
Shrink also won't really affect her since it only makes Lily's ATK to 200, and it would be 3200 after her effect's activated.

Most of Synchro Monsters pwned by her, since a 3400 ATK is really an ouchy douchy for a level 3 monster. Not to mention, JD, DAD, etc, also can be pwned easily by her.

And now, a new Continuous Trap Card "Inverse Universe" was released in Absolute Powerforce.
Can make Lily's ATK up to 4500 by just paying 2000 LP.

Another advantage is, Lily's EARTH.
She can be revived via Kurogane. She gain extra ATK from Gaia Power.
Her original ATK is just 400, so she can be revived with Limit Reverse. Debris Dragon can Special Summon her from Graveyard, then you can instantly Synchro summon a level 7 Dragon monster.
Lily's also Spellcaster type monster. Can be splashed in a Spellcaster Beatdown Deck that rely on Solidarity.
Shooting Starbow - Ceal would reduce her original ATK to 0, but, she still a 3000 dirrect attacker.

Essentially, I said this card is awesome.
Good art, Good effect too.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue300/300Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue700/700Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 am

Kazemachi wrote:

Not to mention, JD, DAD, etc, also can be pwned easily by her.

Yes, because I tottaly don't use DAD's or JD's effect to blow up the field and already win the game during that same turn, right? >__>

I prefer the art of her promoted version of her, which is Counselor Lily. But I still like it anyway.
She was a power house back in the days and was actually banned once, since back then, easy beatsticks were a huge deal. Now, she is only an usefull beatstick in Ratbox, which is actually pretty annoying to deal with.

I <3 Injection Fairy Lily
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Injection Fairy Lily GearfriedInjection Fairy Lily S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue280/280Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue170/170Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:
Kazemachi wrote:

Not to mention, JD, DAD, etc, also can be pwned easily by her.

Yes, because I tottaly don't use DAD's or JD's effect to blow up the field and already win the game during that same turn, right? >__>

I prefer the art of her promoted version of her, which is Counselor Lily. But I still like it anyway.
She was a power house back in the days and was actually banned once, since back then, easy beatsticks were a huge deal. Now, she is only an usefull beatstick in Ratbox, which is actually pretty annoying to deal with.

I <3 Injection Fairy Lily

Not if opponent already summoned JD or DAD first and later you summoned Lily. That's if you still have more than 2000 LP. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue150/150Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

orz, side Waboku, Roar, or some Battle Fader.

Anyway, still wondering why and how could Lily became a Counselor.
She might know something about Nurse Reficule... orz.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Injection Fairy Lily Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue400/400Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:32 am

Wew. I lol'd at 3000 direct attack and unlimited Kurogane Laughing . Naice combo anyway eventhough we'll lost 6000
maybe, she've beats many monsters? Oh, wait, she's nurse
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue280/280Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue170/170Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 am

NightWarrior wrote:
Wew. I lol'd at 3000 direct attack and unlimited Kurogane Laughing . Naice combo anyway eventhough we'll lost 6000
maybe, she've beats many monsters? Oh, wait, she's nurse

What if she's a nurse, foo!?

And unlimited Kurogane? you can only have 3 kurogane so it's not unlimited, foo! Injection Fairy Lily Mad
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Injection Fairy Lily Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue400/400Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 am

Yahahahah. What 3 cards means in Yu-Gi-Oh? Isnt it Unlimited?
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:04 am

Yahahahahah. You made it sounds like it was an unlimited loop, foo!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:16 am

Doesn't really affect a duel with Lily, since Kurogane is a -1 card. Besides, Limit Reverse is better than Kurogane for Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injection Fairy Lily   Injection Fairy Lily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injection Fairy Lily
Page 1 of 1