Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Arsenal Summoner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Arsenal Summoner Left_bar_bleue300/300Arsenal Summoner Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Arsenal Summoner Left_bar_bleue700/700Arsenal Summoner Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Arsenal Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Arsenal Summoner   Arsenal Summoner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 am

Arsenal Summoner ArsenalSummonerDR1-EN-C-UE
Quote :
FLIP: Add 1 card that includes "Guardian" in its name from your Deck to your hand. You cannot select "Celtic Guardian", "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1", "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #2", "Guardian of the Labyrinth", or "The Reliable Guardian".

Well then. Let's see what it can grab:

● Guardian Baou
● Guardian Ceal
● Guardian Eatos
● Guardian Elma
● Guardian Grarl
● Guardian Kay'est
● Guardian Tryce
● Fairy Guardian
● Gate Guardian
● Guardian Angel Joan
● Guardian Sphinx
● Guardian Statue
● Guardian of Order
● Guardian of the Throne Room
● Infernity Guardian
● Koa'ki Meiru Guardian
● Lost Guardian
● Metal Guardian
● Naturia Guardian
● Skull Guardian

I love how this card is so badly designed that it is actually a lot better then it is supposed to be, since it was meant only to support the Guardian archtype, which revolve around their own Equip Cards as well. Also, it searches my favourite card, Guardian Angel Joan, which makes Guardian Angel Joan a hell of a lot more playable.

Good job Konami. You made a card so awfull designed that it actually became awesome. More cards like this please.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Arsenal Summoner GearfriedArsenal Summoner S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Arsenal Summoner Left_bar_bleue280/280Arsenal Summoner Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Arsenal Summoner Left_bar_bleue170/170Arsenal Summoner Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Arsenal Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arsenal Summoner   Arsenal Summoner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:33 am

LOL at this card. Seems Konami forget so many of non-guardian archetype. More guardian card released, this card's effect even more become useful. Too bad it's a flip effect so it's a little slow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld

Arsenal Summoner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: