Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

The new Ariel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Charmer Power : 1575
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue300/300The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue150/150The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The new Ariel Empty
PostSubject: The new Ariel   The new Ariel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
The new Ariel GearfriedThe new Ariel S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue280/280The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue170/170The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

The new Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   The new Ariel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 8:56 am

Valxen wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ariel,_Priestess_of_the_Nekroz

she is looking nice

Yep. This confirms it. Not only Wynnda is alive, Erial too. I thought she's dead back in early DT era. Then again, her effect seems to imply she's going to be a tribute fodder even in Nekroz. I don't know it's a good effect or not since I don't play Nekroz. Well, no matter. I don't feel she's gonna be dead just from this.

........Right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
The new Ariel 1658415264 The new Ariel 3087721399The new Ariel 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue500/500The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue200/200The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The new Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   The new Ariel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 11:45 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Yep. This confirms it. Not only Wynnda is alive, Erial too. I thought she's dead back in early DT era. Then again, her effect seems to imply she's going to be a tribute fodder even in Nekroz. I don't know it's a good effect or not since I don't play Nekroz. Well, no matter. I don't feel she's gonna be dead just from this.

........Right?
I mean, it was already confirmed she was alive from the picture in this card, so we didn't learn anything new from the DT perspective.

I'm surprised they're still making Nekroz cards since they already had their limelight (and multiple cards on the banlist). It looks to me like her effect just adds more consistency to an already consistent enough deck. Though it is interesting to note that, in addition to Nekroz Ariel's stats being equal to Gishki Ariel's stats (only now she's a Psychic instead of a Spellcaster), both of their effects involve adding one monster of their archetype from your Deck to your hand. So I guess this means Ariel's a one-trick pony lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
The new Ariel GearfriedThe new Ariel S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue280/280The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue170/170The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

The new Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   The new Ariel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 11:59 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I mean, it was already confirmed she was alive from the picture in this card, so we didn't learn anything new from the DT perspective.

I'm surprised they're still making Nekroz cards since they already had their limelight (and multiple cards on the banlist). It looks to me like her effect just adds more consistency to an already consistent enough deck. Though it is interesting to note that, in addition to Nekroz Ariel's stats being equal to Gishki Ariel's stats (only now she's a Psychic instead of a Spellcaster), both of their effects involve adding one monster of their archetype from your Deck to your hand. So I guess this means Ariel's a one-trick pony lol!

That card's artwork is probably on another timeline before second DT war involving Inverz. We saw Erial as a kid, and Noeria is younger. Perhaps they are the sole survivor of Trishula rampage. Even though the possibility that it happened after Verz war is still there. /shrug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
The new Ariel 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue300/300The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The new Ariel Left_bar_bleue150/150The new Ariel Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The new Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   The new Ariel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Not really

Gishki Ariel can easily get you any Gishki monster, alongside being a flip makes her slow yet okay card to play at turn 1

while Necloth Ariel is faster, can become a fodder for ritual your Necloth, yet ultimately useless since Necloth prefer graveyard/extra deck as their material, alongside she only let you add a non-ritual Necloth, where the non-ritual one ya wanna add being Shurit, aka 'Banned forever in TCG' card

she'll see one/two use in OCG, where Shurit is still alive and well, but in TCG? Meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   The new Ariel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Ariel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: