Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Winda's alive!!!

Go down 
+3
Hippocampus
Kirikaze Fuuma
ΛΔ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 5:00 am

https://ygorganization.com/whereiswynn/

and she got a really nice "upgrade" for a card

(quotes, just because obviously not an upgrade for Gusto... but since Ritual Beasts have Gusto relation via certain members, it still works)

but yes, there's still hope for a siblings reunion card, and I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Winda's alive!!! GearfriedWinda's alive!!! S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue280/280Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue170/170Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 6:14 am

ΛΔ wrote:
https://ygorganization.com/whereiswynn/

and she got a really nice "upgrade" for a card

(quotes, just because obviously not an upgrade for Gusto... but since Ritual Beasts have Gusto relation via certain members, it still works)

but yes, there's still hope for a siblings reunion card, and I'm happy

At first I'm ready should she had to suffer a sad fate where she become Shaddoll and died. And finally! This pretty much confirms it. Wynnda is alive and I'm really glad to see her again. Maybe it's just me but her expression become even more like Wynn.

As for her effect, I don't know what potential danger could her effect possess, but on her own, the effect is very powerful. That, and combine it with other Ritual Beast, this could potentially become even more dangerous. Though, to be frank I'm not really sure since I'm not really familiar with Ritual Beast, nor I followed any new support for them.

Still, thank you for sharing this, ΛΔ Winda's alive!!! Biggrin

Wynnda : "Oh, Kamui. You're old now." Winda's alive!!! Happy

Kamui : Winda's alive!!! Glare
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Winda's alive!!! 1658415264 Winda's alive!!! 3087721399Winda's alive!!! 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:47 am

Well well, mc, you haven't been here in like almost two years, and when you do return, you bring some good news! Welcome back, mate.

I'm kinda surprised at her artwork actually, considering this is the OCG. Looks like she's wearing an undershirt under her breastplate, which is something the TCG would add to censor what would be an exposed stomach. Haha maybe I'm too conditioned to these things.

Like Fuuma, I haven't kept up with any new Ritual Beast support since their initial creation, but if this thing can summon the Fusion monsters ignoring their summoning conditions then that's pretty good. And her stats are decent enough to hold her own too (anything that runs over Kozmo Farmgirl is good in my book Razz).

As far as the Duel Terminal story, however, it conflicts with how we originally thought Shaddoll Winda was created because she's not dead. Did Construct find her DNA lying around and create a puppet from that, or did she just create a puppet similar in likeness after finding Winda's unconscious body but not really checking whether it was dead or not? I won't go into it too much since this is the OCG/TCG section, but it just adds more to the mystery that is the DT aftermath.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue280/280Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue170/170Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
As far as the Duel Terminal story, however, it conflicts with how we originally thought Shaddoll Winda was created because she's not dead. Did Construct find her DNA lying around and create a puppet from that, or did she just create a puppet similar in likeness after finding Winda's unconscious body but not really checking whether it was dead or not? I won't go into it too much since this is the OCG/TCG section, but it just adds more to the mystery that is the DT aftermath.

I'm not sure about finding DNA or something. All I can think of she simply took Wynnda and modified her, like what happened with Wen in Ritual Beast Ambush, where this is possibly when Wen become Wendigo, and at some point they were purified and returned to normal (possibly with Zefra's power. I'm not sure). Another implication is in Curse of the Shadow Prison card (the effect allow you to use one face up monster even from opponent's field as material for Shaddoll fusion monster).

Anyway, if there's anyone want to discuss this Wynnda card and what possible combo it could have with other Ritual Beast, feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Winda's alive!!! 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:24 am

Ulti-Gaiapelio 32oo beatstick out of nowhere will be the new way to play Rit Beast :v

Anyway, welcome back, glad to see more people getting back to this half-dead forum :vvvv
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 8:46 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Ulti-Gaiapelio 32oo beatstick out of nowhere will be the new way to play Rit Beast :v

Anyway, welcome back, glad to see more people getting back to this half-dead forum :vvvv

Though, Gaiapelio's effect won't work if he's summoned this way. Still, it's still a huge beatstick and could be a surprise attack if Wynnda is set face down (not sure if Ritual Beast play face down, but it seems they're not. If that's the case, it'll be obvious who the face down card is in Ritual Beast deck)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Winda's alive!!! 1658415264 Winda's alive!!! 3087721399Winda's alive!!! 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:22 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Though, Gaiapelio's effect won't work if he's summoned this way. Still, it's still a huge beatstick and could be a surprise attack if Wynnda is set face down (not sure if Ritual Beast play face down, but it seems they're not. If that's the case, it'll be obvious who the face down card is in Ritual Beast deck)
With stats like that I still doubt you'd want to play her face-down

I mean unless you have no other choice
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject:    Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:35 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

With stats like that I still doubt you'd want to play her face-down

I mean unless you have no other choice

Can just put her there and see if they actually dare to fight a 3200 beatstick :v

Even then, you can always have a backup spell/trap in case they'll try to negate its summoning

also, the ritual beast could be used for Ulti-Gaiapeio's material for next turn play
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 7:11 am

screw setting. you could literally just ram her into an opponent's monster to get off the effect. something gusto winda couldn't do (she still has to stay on your side of the field though, winda must be very loyal)

also being an "if... you can" effect means no missing the timing shenanigans like gusto winda had either

and it should be noted how obviously good being a spiritual beast, ritual beast, and ritual beast tamer is. basically opens up a ton of options for any current or future support, on top of being able to be used as either material for a ritual beast ulti- summon
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 am

ΛΔ wrote:
screw setting. you could literally just ram her into an opponent's monster to get off the effect. something gusto winda couldn't do (she still has to stay on your side of the field though, winda must be very loyal)
Winda has always been loyal - if you remember, her Gusto effect was "When this card is destroyed by battle by an opponent's attacking monster and sent to your Graveyard". Talk about not leaving the player's side for anything Wink

ΛΔ wrote:
also being an "if... you can" effect means no missing the timing shenanigans like gusto winda had either
But that's what all Gustos had in common... it was like their signature move to miss the timing lol

In all honesty, I don't think they're ever going to make cards with "When... you can" effects ever again. The game has progressed to the point that those effects are just so inferior to "If... you can" effects that it's considered bad to even use a "When... you can" card. Just like how there's no point in making a 1900 vanilla now that 2000 vanillas exist, or there's no point in using Mirror Force when Storming Mirror Force can do it better.

ΛΔ wrote:
and it should be noted how obviously good being a spiritual beast, ritual beast, and ritual beast tamer is. basically opens up a ton of options for any current or future support, on top of being able to be used as either material for a ritual beast ulti- summon
Will a Charmer related card finally make a deck broken/meta? Find out next time on Trollnami's YGO card game!
The answer is no btw
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 11:21 am

Hippo wrote:
there's no point in using Mirror Force when Storming Mirror Force can do it better.
TBH, lots of Japanese player in my local still love Mirror Force more than other variant(beside Sandstorm, which is everyone's bae), since it can still do serious damage in most deck

Hippo wrote:
Will a Charmer related card finally make a deck broken/meta? Find out next time on Trollnami's YGO card game!
The answer is no btw
*COUGH*gishki*COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 am

TBH, lots of Japanese player in my local still love Mirror Force more than other variant(beside Sandstorm, which is everyone's bae), since it can still do serious damage in most deck
Well you play OCG, so that meta is different. And regardless, I was just trying to prove a point.

*COUGH*gishki*COUGH*
The only Charmer related card in Gishkis was Ariel, and you cannot tell me that she was the reason why Gishkis were broken. If anything, the Gustkraken loop was only possible due to Hieratics, which aren't even in the same archetype.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Winda's alive!!! 586968 Winda's alive!!! 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue350/350Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue400/400Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:34 am

Alright Winda! I don't know much about the Ritual Beasts, but its nice to see a new version of Winda. Compared her Gusto artwork to this one, and she has the same old staff and little stuffed bunny on her. Her expression in the Ritual Beast art looks somehow somber, but I guess if this is after the DT aftermath, that would make sense, huh?

It looks like the flower field she's at is in a forest, I wonder if its the same forest from her Gusto artwork or not?

I really like her new outfit, too, it makes her look very majestic.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:16 am

Binding Dharc wrote:
It looks like the flower field she's at is in a forest, I wonder if its the same forest from her Gusto artwork or not?
Hmm, it doesn't look that way at all. In particular, those curvy-shaped plants in the background look similar to the ones from other Ritual Beast Tamer cards, such as Lara's (here's the Japanese version because the English one has Secret Rare holo all over it). I mean, it very well could be the same place, but it's probably not called "Gusto Forest" anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Winda's alive!!! 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 11:57 am

Hippocampus wrote:

I'm kinda surprised at her artwork actually, considering this is the OCG. Looks like she's wearing an undershirt under her breastplate, which is something the TCG would add to censor what would be an exposed stomach. Haha maybe I'm too conditioned to these things.

Winda's alive!!! Nepheshaddoll_fusion_by_1157981433-d86xkb3

Anyway, card is pretty much boost the deck's consistency, like, greatly. It's a great first turn card. In Ritual Beast, you don't want if your starting hand consists of all tamers/beasts because they'll be killed on your next opponent turn and you're at disadvantage if you can't setup early. Good if you have Cannahawk at least you do something, but without combination of both Tamer + Beast you cannot fuse anything. Winda eases the problem by making early turn easier by being able to search anything, making it easier to setup/fuse. Instantly a must 3 for consistency, way too amazing. Winda is such a (Ritual) BEAST.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Eria wrote:
Winda is such a (Ritual) BEAST.
Nah breh, she's a Psychic, what are you talking about... Laughing
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Hippo wrote:
The only Charmer related card in Gishkis was Ariel, and you cannot tell me that she was the reason why Gishkis were broken.
Tell me how Mindaugus, card that clearly have Ariel in it, is not used in Gustkraken-Hieratic loop :v
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:01 am

Tell me how Mindaugus, card that clearly have Ariel in it, is not used in Gustkraken-Hieratic loop :v
Okay then I admit it, a card related to a card that is related to the Charmers was part of an OP loop.

This is starting to become OOT, so please no more posting about Gishkis in this thread.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 12:07 pm

Hippo wrote:
This is starting to become OOT, so please no more posting about Gishkis in this thread.
Gishki have connection with Charmer tho :v

Jokes aside, I still think this card helps a lot for the whole deck
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Winda's alive!!! Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Winda's alive!!! Left_bar_bleue400/400Winda's alive!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm too fukin late for this and yeah, ressurected member of gusto and become ritual beast member? Hey why don't ye ressurect eria too? :'(

Anyway, she looks like more elegant now
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:56 am

Garaito wrote:
Hey why don't ye ressurect eria too? :'(
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Erial never died in the first place, so she can't be resurrected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winda's alive!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winda's alive!!!   Winda's alive!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winda's alive!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: