Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition

Go down 
+2
Binding Dharc
Hippocampus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 1658415264 [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 3087721399[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue500/500[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue200/200[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty
PostSubject: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:11 am

That's right, this horrible game is now going to be played here! For those who don't know the rules, all you have to do is just answer the question in the post directly above yours (and briefly explain why you chose it), then post your own question for the next person to answer. Questions must be in the following format:
Quote :
Would you rather:
A. Choice A?
or
B. Choice B?
All Charmer Forum rules apply here, as per protocol, and each user can only post once every 20 hours. Also please keep all questions about Charmers.

I'll go first. Would you rather:
A. Eat one of Hiita's spicy cooked meals?
or
B. Listen to one of Aussa's lectures for 3 hours straight?

Last edited by Hippocampus on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 586968 [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue350/350[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue400/400[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:48 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Would you rather:
A. Eat one of Hiita's spicy cooked meals?
or
B. Listen to one of Aussa's lectures for 3 hours straight?
This should be fun!

I'm going to say B. Listen to one of Aussa's lectures. I like slightly spicy food, but I can barely handle the level of spicy Cheetos, and am willing to bet Hiita's food is more on the level of Tai food spicy. Think I'll spare the taste buds and see what I can learn from Aussa.

Now my turn. Would you rather:
A. Babysit the Charmers' familiars for a day. (They will be difficult)
or
B. Be Hiita's Sparring partner for a day. (All you get is a wooden sword)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 1658415264 [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 3087721399[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue500/500[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue200/200[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 9:46 am

A. Babysit the familiars for a day. I've babysat a good portion of my life, and some people tell me I'm good with kids Rolling Eyes Also I have like no physical stamina, and I'm pretty sure Hiita would destroy me after like an hour, much less a whole day.

Would you rather:
A. Try to scare Wynn?
or
B. Try to hug Dharc?
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue4500/4500[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue760/760[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 3:32 pm

I would rather hug Dharc. I know scaring Wynn will piss off everyone else, while hugging Dharc will only piss off him.

Would you rather:
A. Try to beat Aussa in a Trivia Contest
or
B. Cuddle with Fox Fire?
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 586968 [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 346267

Character sheet
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue350/350[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue400/400[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 9:31 pm

I'd try to beat Aussa in a trivia contest. It'd be fun just to try and get as many points as I can, even if I probably will lose. Meanwhile, I try to cuddle Fire Fox, there's about a 50% chance I'll get scratched, and like an 85% chance I'll get burned, even by accident.

Would you rather:

A. Play dress up with Lyna
or
B. Push Hiita into a pool
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:35 pm

B. Push Hiita into a pool, because playing dress up is boooooooring

Would you rather:
A. Steal Marmot's acorn?
or
B. Pull Meda Bat's tail?
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:31 am

Hippocampus wrote:
B. Push Hiita into a pool, because playing dress up is boooooooring

Would you rather:
A. Steal Marmot's acorn?
or
B. Pull Meda Bat's tail?
I would steal Marmots acorn because I would piss off Aussa
Would you rather
A. Swim with Eria
or
B. Go fishing with Aussa
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 10:32 am

A. Swim with Eria. I mean, who wouldn't want to go swimming with a pretty girl? XD

Would you rather:
A. Take your favorite Charmer to the movies?
or
B. Play video games with your favorite Charmer?
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Charmer Power : 1575

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue300/300[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue150/150[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 5:06 pm

i would take my charmer to the movies it will be like a date and we all want that

would you rather:
A. play spin the bottle with the charmers at dharc house
or
B. play a test of courage that dharc set up
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:43 am

A. Play spin the bottle with the Charmers at Dharc's house. The chances of me kissing Dharc would only be 1 in 6, which is low enough odds, and the other 5 are girls I wouldn't mind kissing lol. Plus, any test of courage that Dharc set up is probably really morbid and may involve doing things I may not come out of alive.

Would you rather:
A. Be a Charmer?
or
B. Be a Familiar?
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Definitely A. Be a Charmer. I love the idea of being a Spellcaster, and if that means I'd get to hang out with the Charmers all the time, then totally sign me up!

Would you rather:

A. Play Halo with the Charmers
or
B. Race Go-Karts with the Charmers
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue300/300[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Left_bar_bleue150/150[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:13 am

ill play halo with the charmers im sure hiita will go crazy but it will get me fired up and have a good time

Would u rather:

A. Sing with your favorite charmer
or
B. Dance with your favorite charmer
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Now THAT's a hard one. Wynn is still my favorite Charmer, but I have no idea what her vocal or dancing capabilities are. So if I sing with her, she might be off-key which wouldn't sound very pleasant, and if she's not coordinated then we'd be tripping over each other's feet rotfl Still though, I guess the safest answer would be B. Dance with your favorite Charmer, because I could always opt to slow dance with her, and that would be nice. So I'll go with that one.

Would you rather:
A. Be blasted with Spiritual Water Art - Aoi?
or
B. Be blasted with Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 4:21 pm

You'll surely dead if blasted by Aoi. I mean, it's sending a card to grave, and you might drown in water, suffocated, and die. It's such a painful torture. On other hand, Miyabi just make you fly away to somewhere AKA returned to the bottom of the deck. You might broke your limbs when landing, but at least you know how it's like if human can fly. Obviously not as torturing and painful as Aoi. So B.

Would you rather:
A. Beaten up by Hiita until you're knocked out
or
B. Eat the black and gooey stuff Hiita made for you, which tastes like...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 4:39 pm

I have a terrible history of downing foods I don't like the taste of, so I'm going to have to go with A.

Would you rather:
A: Be yelled at by Wynn
or
B. Get punched by Lyna
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 am

hmm... i dont want to be yelled at by wynn but i can take a hit so B. hit me as hard as u can lyna

Would you rather:
A. Be a shield to protect the charmers
or
B. Be a sword to fight for the charmers
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:06 pm

B. Be a sword to fight for the Charmers. Simply because I can barely defend myself, so defending others is out of the question... Rolling Eyes

Would you rather:
A. Have one of your own Charmer-related custom cards be made into a real card for the actual game?
or
B. Have Akina Fujiwara draw you a picture of anything you want and sign it for you?
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 11:43 pm

B. Absolutely! Even if I had an idea for a custom Charmer-related card, I would much prefer a completely unique piece of art for myself.

Would you rather:
A. Search for the Charmers when they go missing?
or
B. Lead them in a decisive battle?
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 7:36 pm

A. i would search for the charmers no matter what it takes. IM COMING TO SAVE YOU SANJI STYLE (eyes on fire) WYNN-CHAN ERIA-CHAN HIITA-CHAN LYNA-CHAN AUSSA-CHAN DHARC-SAN IM ON THE WAY!!!

would you rather:
A. Get a My little pony version or your favorite charmer
or
B. Get a body pillow of your favorite charmer
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:33 am

B. Get a body pillow of my favorite Charmer. What the heck is a My Little Pony version of a Charmer Question

Would you rather:
A. Duct tape pictures of the Charmers all over your friend's car?
or
B. Hang up posters of the Charmers all over your school/workplace?
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 pm

hmmm this is a hard pick but ill go with B. i will hang up posters of the charmers all over school/workplace i would even have a giant poster at the front of the school and at the workplace ill have the logo covered up with all the posters of the charmers

would you rather:
A. Make a video game of the charmers
or
B. Make a Movie of the charmers
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

A. Make a video game of the Charmers. I'm making a couple video games already, so one more wouldn't hurt... (that is, unless Runo's project ever comes off hiatus Razz)

Would you rather:
A. Take a ride on Petit Dragon's back?
or
B. Have Meda Bat look into your soul and tell you your destiny?
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:52 pm

I would go with A. RIDING ON PETIT DRAGON YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD

Would you rather:
A. Turn your favorite charmer into a Bosmer(Wood Elf)
Or
B. Turn your favorite charmer into a Khajiit(cat people)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 am

What are these, Final Fantasy races or something? O.o I guess A., since Wynn kinda looks like an elf already (and the Charmers do live in the forest lol).

Would you rather:
A. Have your favorite Charmer shave their head?
or
B. Have your favorite Charmer ride a Tilt-a-Whirl for 5 minutes straight on maximum speed?
Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:35 pm

I think i would go with B. i really don't want any of the charmers shave their heads they have nice hair and the race is from the Elder Scrolls series

would you rather:
A. Marry one of the charmers familiars
or
B. Marry someone from the Harpies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition   [Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Game] Would You Rather: Charmers Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next