Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

November 9th TCG banlist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

November 9th TCG banlist Empty
PostSubject: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:42 am

New banlist mends new cards getting hit. Here is the list:
Forbidden:
Apoqliphort Towers
Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
El Shaddoll Construct
Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Limited:
Qliphort Scout
Graff, Malebranch of the Burning Abyss
Mathematician
Nekroz of Brionac
Nekroz of Unicore
Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk
El Shaddoll Fusion
Reinforcement of the Army

Semi-Limited:
Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

Unlimited:
Chaos Sorcerer
Legendary Six Samurai – Shi En
Spellbook of Fate
Geargiagear

I don't why Konami would banned Evilswarm excition knight? That hit seems random to me
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
November 9th TCG banlist 1658415264 November 9th TCG banlist 3087721399November 9th TCG banlist 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue500/500November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue200/200November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:21 pm

So, it's this time of the year again.

Honestly, this is the first list in a long time where nothing affects me.

Although I find it odd that Konami feels it necessary to limit ROTA but won't even think twice about Tenki.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
So, it's this time of the year again.

Honestly, this is the first list in a long time where nothing affects me.

Although I find it odd that Konami feels it necessary to limit ROTA but won't even think twice about Tenki.
Because there is not meta deck that runs beast warrior type monsters. All of the meta deck is Nekroz(Warrior and Spellcaster and dragon) Shaddolls (Spellcaster) Qliphort (Machine) Stellarknight (Warrior) Clown blade (Spellcaster and Warrior) Infernoid (Fiend) . Do you see a beast warrior in any of those deck? No then ROTA is the better card to hit then Tenki. Clown blade is performage and Heroic mushed in 1 deck.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
November 9th TCG banlist 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue300/300November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue150/150November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:46 am

They limit Brio and Unicore and then put Ritua Emilia and Ritua Avance's son into the jail. Triple combo, that must be hurt for Nekroz.

Overall, I like this list. Fate at 3 is awesome, although I probably won't run more than 2. I like how they limit RotA, I feel it's necessary. I also would like Tenki to be hit, but I guess there's not much enough deck that can use it well unlike RotA.

Evilswarm Exciton Knight - banned
LOOOVE IT!! lovely lovely lovely

THIS IS THE BEST MOVE I EVER SEEN FROM KONAMI.
This Kamen Rider wannabe is just so easy to summon and it can wipe field up to TWICE. Some decks that gain advantage through field, such as Unpossessed, will usually have more cards on the field and so little in hand. That means, when the field is wiped, it can spell game over. Not to mention that his effect has spell speed like normal trap, you can't even BTH him to dodge his wipe!

I actually got A LOT of loses when using Unpossessed deck after Exciton hit the field. That card creates unfair advantage so instantly when there's no summon/effect interruption backrow available. Technically, Black Rose Dragon did similar thing, but it's harder to summon as it requires Tuner and non-Tuner with total level of 7, and it will destroy itself too unlike Exciton which can continue into 2nd wipe if left unharmed. Exciton can be splashed in many decks, whereas BRD doesn't. Also, Exciton's activation condition is like bs anyway, since if you have equal or more cards than your opponent that means you're in good shape most of time, and if you have less, that's okay, just summon him from extra deck and boom wipe wipe u mad? I hate him with passion.

Glad he's banned. VERY NECESSARY.[/vent over]
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
November 9th TCG banlist 1658415264 November 9th TCG banlist 3087721399November 9th TCG banlist 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue500/500November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue200/200November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:52 am

hiita lover wrote:
Because there is not meta deck that runs beast warrior type monsters. All of the meta deck is Nekroz(Warrior and Spellcaster and dragon) Shaddolls (Spellcaster) Qliphort (Machine) Stellarknight (Warrior) Clown blade (Spellcaster and Warrior) Infernoid (Fiend) . Do you see a beast warrior in any of those deck? No then ROTA is the better card to hit then Tenki. Clown blade is performage and Heroic mushed in 1 deck.
I never said Tenki was better to hit than ROTA. I think they should both be hit. But then again if things were up to me the game would've stopped at PRIO.

Eria wrote:
They limit Brio and Unicore and then put Ritua Emilia and Ritua Avance's son into the jail. Triple combo, that must be hurt for Nekroz.
Nekroz deserved it tho

Eria wrote:
Evilswarm Exciton Knight - banned
LOOOVE IT!! lovely lovely lovely

THIS IS THE BEST MOVE I EVER SEEN FROM KONAMI.
This Kamen Rider wannabe is just so easy to summon and it can wipe field up to TWICE. Some decks that gain advantage through field, such as Unpossessed, will usually have more cards on the field and so little in hand. That means, when the field is wiped, it can spell game over. Not to mention that his effect has spell speed like normal trap, you can't even BTH him to dodge his wipe!

I actually got A LOT of loses when using Unpossessed deck after Exciton hit the field. That card creates unfair advantage so instantly when there's no summon/effect interruption backrow available. Technically, Black Rose Dragon did similar thing, but it's harder to summon as it requires Tuner and non-Tuner with total level of 7, and it will destroy itself too unlike Exciton which can continue into 2nd wipe if left unharmed. Exciton can be splashed in many decks, whereas BRD doesn't. Also, Exciton's activation condition is like bs anyway, since if you have equal or more cards than your opponent that means you're in good shape most of time, and if you have less, that's okay, just summon him from extra deck and boom wipe wipe u mad? I hate him with passion.

Glad he's banned. VERY NECESSARY.[/vent over]
Yeah this card just became the automatic go-to for all Rank 4 plays. Now people actually have to think about what monster they should make for each situation, which is good because it promotes strategy. This hit is pretty unsurprising too, considering this is TCG (you know, the same TCG that banned all the other overused staples in favor of making the game strategic for once lol).
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
November 9th TCG banlist Left_bar_bleue2000/2000November 9th TCG banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Exciton's ban is due to Konami's push for Pendulum decks to become high tier. Now you can all enjoy some Pepe stomps on your feet. .u.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 8:44 am

Dally wrote:
Exciton's ban is due to Konami's push for Pendulum decks to become high tier. Now you can all enjoy some Pepe stomps on your feet. .u.
From what I've seen, though, Exciton doesn't stop Pendulums, since when they're destroyed they just go back into the Extra Deck to be summoned again next turn. And stuff like Odd-Eyes/Magician decks are consistent enough to replenish their Pendulum cards quickly, so I can imagine a deck stronger than that to be even moreso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 9th TCG banlist   November 9th TCG banlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 9th TCG banlist
Page 1 of 1