Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow Empty
PostSubject: New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow   New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 pm

There are a lot of new yugioh cards reviled today but I'm going for some of my favorite cards.
This performapal monkeyboard
New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow Ej8B57q
This is a level 6 earth beast type pendulum monster
Pendulum scale: 1
ATK 1000 DEF 2400
Pendulum effect: You can only use the (2) Pendulum Effect of “Performapal Monkeyboard” once per turn.
(1) Unless you have a “Performapal” card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes 4.
(2) During the Main Phase, if this card was activated this turn: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower “Performapal” monster from your Deck to your hand.
Monster effect: You can discard this card, then reveal 1 “Performapal” or “Odd-Eyes” monster in your hand; during this turn, that monster and all cards with the same name in your hand have their Levels decreased by 1.
This basically a qilphort scout for the performapal deck witch is really good. You can add performapal silver claw Whip snake pendulum wizard is really good.

The monster effect is awful. Being pendulum scale of 1 is really good now I can pendulum my swordfish and the many level 3 pendulum monsters.
This is Youtou – Shiranui
New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow C2iAqRq
Level 2 fire zombie tuner ATK 800 DEF 0
You can only use the effect of “Youtou – Shiranui” once per turn. (1) If this card is in your Graveyard, except during the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 non-Tuner Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard; banish both that target and this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is the same as the combined Level of both banished monsters.
I don't like this card because the effect is not that good and I rather play Pain Pinter then this in my zombie deck.
This is Katanagami – Shiranui
New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow 09XSwFm
Level 6 fire zombie synchro ATK 2500 DEF 0
Needs 1 zombie type tuner monster + 1 or more non tuner zombie type monsters
You can only Special Summon 1 “Katangami – Shiranui(s)” once per turn.
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can target 1 of your banished Zombie-Type monsters; shuffle it into your Deck, and if you do, change all monsters your opponent controls whose ATK is lower than or equal to the ATK of that monster to Defense Position.
(2) If this card is banished: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 500 ATK.
This card is really good if you want shuffle back banished Pulg zombie or Mezuki back to your deck. 2500 ATK is really good.
What do you guys think of those new cards? Barker of shadow is the set after dimension of chaos just to letting you know
Back to top Go down

New zombie cards new performapal pendulum monster in barker of shadow
Page 1 of 1