Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Koaki Meirus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Koaki Meirus Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue400/400Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue150/150Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:06 am

Ok. Since no new topic posted here, let me awakened this place (favorite cards i mean). I want to talk about Koaki Meirus. Tadaa~!
Everyone : =="

ehm. Ok. Let we discuss all about Koaki Meiru. When i meet in first time, i dont say love at first meet, i think, they're full of risk. First, their cost must same as their type, but they arent rock. They must reveal it or discard an Iron Core of Koaki Meiru ( i say it coal XD ) or they'll R.I.P from the field. (you know why i say them rock?)
Second, they arent meta. Maybe, pro duelist only want to use a soft, easy controlled decks (for simple, META) for tournament, like LS, Gladiator, Blackwing, Ojama < hey? Since when? > and Samurai < ok. I'm one of them XD . Kidding. Samurai is my soul! >Sad >

But, Koaki are a well competitive deck to become an AntiMeta. Since they've Guardian, Ghounghuluate, Valafar, etc. And they've many reborner (ok, im forgot its name). And Core Blast! It's broken if it's the real effect (check it by yourself :p im in mobile)
in Indonesia, there's a boy named Gilang Lindwurm that mastered this deck. You can check his existence < woOt? > by FB (dont say you dont know)

about the card(s) of Koaki Meiru, i like Valafar coz his art and Ghounghuluate coze its effect.

Ok, that's all for now. Give your coments, respons, or anything you want to say. Last, sorry for my bad joke
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue300/300Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue700/700Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 am

Koa'ki Meiru Guardian basicly created Rock Stun, Koa'ki Meiru Drago is decent tech in Hopeless Dragon and Bergzak is lulzy in Warriors.

The rest of the cards are required to run specific cards that don't belong in specific decks, just to maintain the cost of that Koa'ki Meiru monster or main the terrible "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" card, meaning if you run a deck around Koa'ki Meiru's, you have to discard "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" for every Koa'ki Meiru monster you control, which is a serious problem with the Koa'ki Meiru archtype.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 am

Ah. That's it. They're too conditional. But, their effect are very good. I wonder how to make a Koaki Meiru deck without included them to another deck. Like we make a BW deck. But, Success Probability is 0%
i have duel with a Dark Gaia Meiru, and it so cool. Phew, but it use only a specific Koaki, Rock Type. Still, happy to taste lose by that hard-to-use deck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Koaki Meirus GearfriedKoaki Meirus S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue280/280Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue170/170Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 am

I like drago, rooklord, and guardian. They are pretty decent. Other than that, they are still not enough to stop meta decks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:18 am

Do you underestimate Ghounghuluate? Ok. I mean, you dont rate its effect? Like a spirit of the six samurai equipped to all samurais Laughing depends on how many Koaki in your graveyard
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 am

How many zombies do you run in koaki meiru? Remember Ghoulungulate can't use its effect for its self destruction. Otherwise, you will be -1 yourself every turn. Even worse if you used iron core with multiple koaki meiru.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue300/300Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Koaki Meirus Left_bar_bleue700/700Koaki Meirus Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 am

Oh hai imma bumpin someunes threadz

Koa'ki Meiru Sandman
Koaki Meirus Koa%27kiMeiruSandmanTSHD-JP-R
Quote :
This card's controller either sends 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from their hand to the Graveyard or reveals 1 Rock-Type monster in their hand to their opponent during each of their End Phases. Otherwise, this card is destroyed. When your opponent activates a Trap Card, you can Tribute this card to negate the activation and destroy that card.

Rock Stun just got a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 pm

OK, just got this info from pojo. And it's about Koa'ki meiru storyline.

Quote :
So, the KM are genetically engineered creatures designed by mankind in collaboration with Kozaky, a scientist who had fled the Dark World and sought sanctuary in the plane of existence where mankind is assumed to exist. He works with Magical Scientist and The Other in a lab, part of which is seen in the KM Field Spell. One day a shooting star landed nearby, causing a massive crater to form. At the center of the impact was the Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru, an alien relic that immediately began to convert the surrounding area into a defensive shrine as seen in Core Reinforcement. Realizing that something that can generate that sort of structure out of the base materials in the earth in such a short timespan must have incredible power, they bashed up the shrine and took the Core back to their lab and started using it to genetically engineer war machines to help mankind survive in the impending war between the Dark World and the Realm of Light.

Posted by LIGHTWARRIORG. And he is a konami staff.

Link : http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=796446&page=2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koaki Meirus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koaki Meirus   Koaki Meirus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koaki Meirus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: