Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Which Charmer's staff do you like best?

Go down 
+2
Binding Dharc
Hippocampus
6 posters

Hiita's
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_lcap38%Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Eria's
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_lcap25%Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Aussa's
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_lcap0%Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wynn's
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_lcap13%Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Dharc's
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_lcap0%Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lyna's
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_lcap24%Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 1658415264 Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 3087721399Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue200/200Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:48 am

If you had to choose one. I'm talking art-wise here. I'm also only talking about regular forms and FP forms, since I know the Cataclysmic forms use a different art style and are drawn a bit differently.

Mine is probably Hiita's tbh. Though I like Wynn's and Eria's too.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 586968 Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue350/350Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue400/400Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:10 pm

I would say that my favorite of the staves is Lyna's. It's design somehow feels the most intricate, even more so than Dharc's, which is easily the most unique. It kind of gives off a sense of clockwork.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 am

Lyra, it got mirror on it, pretty practical if I must say so
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:21 pm

I like hitta's staff as my favorite because it looks cool and fits her attribute
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? GearfriedWhich Charmer's staff do you like best? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:28 am

Personally, it's Eria's staff. Not only there's a water on her staff, a plant actually grow on her staff too. For me it looks refreshing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 8:17 am

Charmer's staffs actually had deeper meaning than you thought.

Aussa: Do you know what kind of stone staying in Aussa's staff? No, it's not Magical Stone Excavation like Wikia ever stated in Aussa's trivia, besides they're quite different. That stone is actually Amethyst, which initiates wisdom and greater understanding, which surprisingly really, really fitting for Aussa as a brainy character, not to mention she's a meganekko.

Eria: The staff's head has a shape like a water drop, transparent, and we can see there's a water inside. The plant outside her staff seems to grow vigorously, and it bears blue fruits. The plant not only fitting to present water as a symbol of life, but also fitting to the name of her Spiritual Art, "Aoi", which the kanji refer to "Hollyhock", the name of a plant.

Hiita: I can't say much about Hiita's staff, but the design looks obviously based on a torch. But, it's actually more than that. The orb on top of her staff seems to be a Fire-Opal gemstone, which is really fitting for a fire spellcaster like Hiita.

Wynn: Dragon + Emerald staff. The Dragon part is self-explanable. Emerald is said to be a stone of serenity, which fits Wynn's facial expressions depicted by Akina Fujiwara really well. Emerald also believed to be helpful for healing abuse issues and trauma. It also dispels negativity and brings patience with those - including one's self- who struggle with issues stemming from past pains, which can turn us wondering if there's more reason for her to leave Gusto tribe besides her hate being bound by them. Emerald can increase psychic and intuitive awareness (and we know Gusto tribe are all psychics, won't be surprising if Wynn possess psychic powers too), particularly in the area of clairvoyance. It is said to "grant all knowledge of past, present and future", which I find wouldn't be surprising if Wynn actually the leader of Charmers group, afterall, Akina put her in the middle of Charmer sleeve design, holding a scroll that seemed to be important.

Dharc: His staff's head design looks like a fusion of crow and Baphomet. Looks like crow because part of it looks like a beak, and there's dark-colored feathers too. Looks like Baphomet because the staff's head looks like having a pair of horns, which make it looks like Baphomet's head. Needless to say, I think we know what kind of symbol and atmosphere crow and Baphomet brings. Fitting for Dharc's attribute.

Lyna: I actually have no idea as why Akina choose mirror design for her staff. Afterall, mirror doesn't produce light by itself, it only reflects them. I also don't have idea as how it represent any of Lyna's characteristics. The thing worth mentioning from me about her staff is, Milla also owns similar staff. Judging only by Milla's card effect by peeking into face-down card, Milla might own a power to see future, possibly through her mirror staff. Which might hint if Lyna can actually see something through her mirror in same or similar way as Milla's.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? GearfriedWhich Charmer's staff do you like best? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:37 am

Eria wrote:
Charmer's staffs actually had deeper meaning than you thought.

Aussa: Do you know what kind of stone staying in Aussa's staff? No, it's not Magical Stone Excavation like Wikia ever stated in Aussa's trivia, besides they're quite different. That stone is actually Amethyst, which initiates wisdom and greater understanding, which surprisingly really, really fitting for Aussa as a brainy character, not to mention she's a meganekko.

Eria: The staff's head has a shape like a water drop, transparent, and we can see there's a water inside. The plant outside her staff seems to grow vigorously, and it bears blue fruits. The plant not only fitting to present water as a symbol of life, but also fitting to the name of her Spiritual Art, "Aoi", which the kanji refer to "Hollyhock", the name of a plant.

Hiita: I can't say much about Hiita's staff, but the design looks obviously based on a torch. But, it's actually more than that. The orb on top of her staff seems to be a Fire-Opal gemstone, which is really fitting for a fire spellcaster like Hiita.

Wynn: Dragon + Emerald staff. The Dragon part is self-explanable. Emerald is said to be a stone of serenity, which fits Wynn's facial expressions depicted by Akina Fujiwara really well. Emerald also believed to be helpful for healing abuse issues and trauma. It also dispels negativity and brings patience with those - including one's self- who struggle with issues stemming from past pains, which can turn us wondering if there's more reason for her to leave Gusto tribe besides her hate being bound by them. Emerald can increase psychic and intuitive awareness (and we know Gusto tribe are all psychics, won't be surprising if Wynn possess psychic powers too), particularly in the area of clairvoyance. It is said to "grant all knowledge of past, present and future", which I find wouldn't be surprising if Wynn actually the leader of Charmers group, afterall, Akina put her in the middle of Charmer sleeve design, holding a scroll that seemed to be important.

Dharc: His staff's head design looks like a fusion of crow and Baphomet. Looks like crow because part of it looks like a beak, and there's dark-colored feathers too. Looks like Baphomet because the staff's head looks like having a pair of horns, which make it looks like Baphomet's head. Needless to say, I think we know what kind of symbol and atmosphere crow and Baphomet brings. Fitting for Dharc's attribute.

Lyna: I actually have no idea as why Akina choose mirror design for her staff. Afterall, mirror doesn't produce light by itself, it only reflects them. I also don't have idea as how it represent any of Lyna's characteristics. The thing worth mentioning from me about her staff is, Milla also owns similar staff. Judging only by Milla's card effect by peeking into face-down card, Milla might own a power to see future, possibly through her mirror staff. Which might hint if Lyna can actually see something through her mirror in same or similar way as Milla's.

You know, not many people can analyze this much about certain things, unless they really like it. And, this explains a lot about charmer's depth, with their characteristics. I really like this post. Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Thumbup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 1658415264 Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 3087721399Which Charmer's staff do you like best? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Left_bar_bleue200/200Which Charmer's staff do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:08 pm

I second Fuuma; great analysis, Kaze! I was mainly concerned about how the staves looked when creating this poll, and not about their significance. But now I have a much greater appreciation for all of them.

Eria wrote:
Aussa: Do you know what kind of stone staying in Aussa's staff? No, it's not Magical Stone Excavation like Wikia ever stated in Aussa's trivia, besides they're quite different.
Lol, does Wikia really say that? That's pretty funny actually.

Eria wrote:
Wow, I knew absolutely none of this... another reason for Wynn to be my favorite Charmer. A silent leader is the best leader Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer's staff do you like best?   Which Charmer's staff do you like best? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1