Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Face in the Mountain [HCCG]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 1658415264 Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 3087721399Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Left_bar_bleue500/500Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Left_bar_bleue200/200Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty
PostSubject: Face in the Mountain [HCCG]   Face in the Mountain [HCCG] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:45 pm

So while working on submissions for the next booster pack for HCCG, I came across an old card that used to be in the game but was rotated out because it was deemed too powerful. However, the game has shifted since that time and there has been some talk about bringing it back. It's really an odd card, but it does have its uses. Right now we're still debating about it, but I figure I may post it here so as to see what you all think (especially you Wynn). Also note that I am not the original creator of this card.

Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Facein10

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 414547

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Mountain [HCCG]   Face in the Mountain [HCCG] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 pm

This card is weak but needs to be limited.

Because if it was at a higher number than 1 it would become possible for people to try and run something similar to empty jar with it.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Mountain [HCCG]   Face in the Mountain [HCCG] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Yeah, this could be really good against Lightsworn, because you could Deck them out with just a few cards, like Threatening Roar, for example.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 1658415264 Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 3087721399Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Left_bar_bleue500/500Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Left_bar_bleue200/200Face in the Mountain [HCCG] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Mountain [HCCG]   Face in the Mountain [HCCG] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Wynn wrote:

Because if it was at a higher number than 1 it would become possible for people to try and run something similar to empty jar with it.
Do you think it's even good to bring back at all though? Is my question.

minimania wrote:
Yeah, this could be really good against Lightsworn, because you could Deck them out with just a few cards, like Threatening Roar, for example.
tbh Lightsworns deserve that tho
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Face in the Mountain [HCCG] 414547

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Mountain [HCCG]   Face in the Mountain [HCCG] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:

Do you think it's even good to bring back at all though? Is my question.

minimania wrote:
tbh Lightsworns deserve that tho

No. This card is weak. It has no useful purpose. The goal is to weaken your opponent s/t. But giving your opponent such a plus in monsters is not worth it.

Actually I wouldn't want to use this against LS. First they have a high monster count. So most times they are't going to lose much. Second your gonna fill there had with monsters to dump for costs of effects.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Mountain [HCCG]   Face in the Mountain [HCCG] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face in the Mountain [HCCG]
Page 1 of 1