Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty
PostSubject: Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?   Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:23 pm

This post is about Mathmatican I think he is somewhat related to Aussa. 
Let's take a look at him
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 300px-Mathematician-DRLG-EN-ScR-1E
At first you be like "But Adam his artwork does not look like he is not related to Aussa" Yes I know that but take a good look at him. He level 3 earth spellcaster. You know who is also level 3 earth spellcaster? Aussa the earth charmer. Then look at his ATK & DEf and compare to Aussa?
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 300px-AussatheEarthCharmer-DT05-EN-DNPR-DT
He has the revase ATK & DEF not only Aussa as well as the charmer monsters. I know Bastion Misawa has a thing for charmers Smile. What do you think of this? Do you agree of disagree? Tell me I would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 1658415264 Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 3087721399Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue500/500Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue200/200Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?   Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:40 pm

At first, I was gonna make a snarky comment saying that there are a lot of Level 3 EARTH Spellcasters, but lo and behold, there are only 8 according to DN's card search, and none of the others have either 500 or 1500 as their ATK/DEF. (Funnily enough, though, 3 of them have 1000/1000, so maybe they would be intermediary stages between Aussa and gramps?)

Then again, just because a monster's stats are similar does not mean they are related. It also doesn't help your case that he has not appeared in any other card lore or artwork, or really anything ever made by Konami aside from DRLG and his single anime episode. Now, if his set number was 026, then that would be more than just coincidence.

Speaking of Mathematician, it sucks that he's jumped up to 30USD -__-
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? GearfriedMathematician Aussa's grandpa? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue280/280Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue170/170Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?   Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:48 am

First of all, Mathematician has already been created far before Aussa (YGO DM Doma Arc, anime exclusive only back then). Reversed ATK and DEF with same attribute and level doesn't mean they might have some relationship. But if you insist, then let's say Battle Fader is Doom Donut's father (both are level 1, dark fiend, with ATK/DEF 0).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 1658415264 Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 3087721399Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue500/500Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue200/200Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?   Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:04 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
First of all, Mathematician has already been created far before Aussa (YGO DM Doma Arc, anime exclusive only back then).
Really? Because according to the YGO Wiki, his first appearance was in Yugioh GX, and I know TLM came out right when GX first started. So that would make the Charmer cards older than Mathematician.
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
But if you insist, then let's say Battle Fader is Doom Donut's father (both are level 1, dark fiend, with ATK/DEF 0).
OMG yes! They look so much alike XD
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? GearfriedMathematician Aussa's grandpa? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue280/280Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Left_bar_bleue170/170Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?   Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Really? Because according to the YGO Wiki, his first appearance was in Yugioh GX, and I know TLM came out right when GX first started. So that would make the Charmer cards older than Mathematician.

I see... my mistake then. Somehow I think Mathematician came from YGO DM era because it was released in Dragon of Legend Booster. Thanks for the correction.

Hippocampus wrote:
OMG yes! They look so much alike XD

Yes, you're not the only one who think like that. Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? Biscuits_zpsc17ac7ad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?   Mathematician Aussa's grandpa? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mathematician Aussa's grandpa?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Elemental Charmers Café :: Charmers Discussions-
Jump to: