Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamelord325
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1218

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue300/300Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue150/150Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny   Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Im so intrigued by yugioh lore and the ambiguity of the charmers backstory that I decided to produce a fanfic about them. From what I've shown of people I've gotten positive reactions. I just thought I'd post this as a tribute and respect to the charmers we all know and love.
I know its a radical different kind of format than expected and I wish I had the drawing skills to make it more comic/manga like, but for what it is, I believe its at least a decent job. This is the first fanfic i ever wrote so I hope this is a good showing for how I write in the future. Also be sure to leave comments about the story along with your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny 1658415264 Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny 3087721399Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue500/500Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue200/200Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny   Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 am

Just finished reading your Chapter 1. The story was an interesting take on things, much different than other Charmer fics I've read. I like the internal struggle Eria has, but you could be a little bit more descriptive when the "demon starts entering her head". Also if sheepish is Eria's natural voice tone, you don't need to say it every single time she talks lol. Wynn's personality made me laugh though, I wasn't expecting to hear half the things you made her say.

One thing I do have to say (and I'm not sure if you have fixed this in your later videos) is that the pacing of the text is downright painful. The amount of text on screen at once is way too much to read and comprehend without stopping the video every two seconds. Dunno if this is what you intended or not, but I can see how this could get annoying to some people, especially if/when you use background music. Maybe you should put smaller amounts of text on each slide, and just keep the picture in the background the same for those slides.

I'll be reading some more of it later, and give my feedback on them then. Good job!
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny   Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 am

By the dharc is a guy not a girl. Just letting you know that. It's the best charmer fanfic I ever read. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more & the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Flamelord325
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1218

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue300/300Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue150/150Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny   Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Thank you guys. I enjoy the feedback. I hope this grows a bit.

Chapter 7 to those that are reading it.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny 1658415264 Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny 3087721399Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue500/500Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Left_bar_bleue200/200Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny   Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Hey, I merged your above 2 posts into one since it's against forum rules to double-post. Try not to do it again, okay? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny   Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Crossroads of Destiny
Page 1 of 1