Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Catastor's entry story: The Reason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Catastor's entry story: The Reason 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Catastor's entry story: The Reason Left_bar_bleue300/300Catastor's entry story: The Reason Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Catastor's entry story: The Reason Left_bar_bleue150/150Catastor's entry story: The Reason Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Catastor's entry story: The Reason Empty
PostSubject: Catastor's entry story: The Reason   Catastor's entry story: The Reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:10 am

I must say, the idea for this story comes from a Durarara!!! Fanfic with both Izaya and Shizuo inside(not being Yaoi, mind you), which is pretty…. How to say? Melancholic?

Anyway, while I’m trying to make a more Angst/Hurt/Comfort, I’m trying to make it at least more ‘Sweet’ than ‘Bitter’, and so I hope you can enjoy this small story I’ve made

Almost forgot, happy 5th birthday Charmer Forum!!! Stay silly and awesome as always!

Disclaimer= I wish I own the Charmer or Yugioh, since I can pretty much make most of my imagination real and more Charmer support:P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1 - Memories
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is such a warm place

That word is implanted inside the young man’s mind, lying in the plain, looking at the tree where he is laying at

Sometimes he wonders that the peace that he has right now, is it the truth, or is it just a fragment of memories? But even thinking so won’t help him, the Sun is shining brightly upside him, yet the tree protect him, like a loving mother

His slow muse stops when he thinks of that word

Protect, to give a feeling of warmth, feeling of being safe

Had he ever did so?

And so, his mind flies, toward the distant past

To the memories of a group of young girls
To The memories of gentle push from the Wind
To The memories of fiery passion from the Flame
To The memories of the calming touch from the Earth
To The memories of the fresh embrace from the Water
To The memories of the bright smile from the Light
Did that matter anymore?

When he have push them aside, to try what he think the best for them
Did he even deserve this warmth feeling he always have with them?

He never did

He is nothing but an everlasting Darkness

He had wanted to brush away the Wind
He had wanted to cease the passion of Flame
He had wanted to destroy the calm feeling of Earth
He had wanted to dry the freshness of Water
He had wanted to shut the smile of Light

The feeling never change
It’s always there, lurking inside his very back of mind, closed by his very mask
Back to top Go down

Catastor's entry story: The Reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Wynn the Wind Charmer and Petit Dragon's Charmer Gallery Corner :: Charmer Fanfictions-
Jump to: