Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

City of Wealth and Agent of Midas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue300/300City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue150/150City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty
PostSubject: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 am

a bit idea I have after I watch "C" - the Money of Soul and Possibility Control anime, let's just say something felt so freaking awesome from economy class anime.

and if you haven't watch the anime, try it, its damn awesome!!!

here's some card that I have as idea

City of Wealth
Field-Spell Card
Eff:
(1) this card cannot be destroyed by card effect.
(2) each of your standby phrase, you must pay 500 life point(this is not a choice)

Guide of Midas, Dantalian
Level 3
Angel/Dark/Effect
Attack 200
Defense 1700
Eff:
(1) when you summon this card, if you control "City of Wealth" in your fiend, you can pay 1000 life point to draw 3 card
(2) the turn you activate this card's effect, you must discard 1 "Midas" card from your hand to your graveyard or send all card from your hand to graveyard

Guard of Midas, Eligor
Level 4
Fiend/Fire/Effect
Attack: 1200
Defense: 200
Eff:
(1) if you control "City of Wealth", each time you take damage from activating "Midas" card, this card gain 1000 attack until the end of your standby phrase
(2) each time you draw a card beside from your draw phrase, take 500 damage
(3) if you don't control "City of Wealth", you can discard this card, search for 1 "City of Midas" from deck or graveyard and add it to your hand

Branch of Midas, Greed
Spell Card
eff:
(1) only activate this card if you control "City of Wealth" and "Midas" monster
(2) when this card is activated, draw 2 card
(3) during the end turn, if you hand is less than 6, take 3000 damage

a bit idea about life point usage and stuff

Last edited by ally of justice catastor on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 1658415264 City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 3087721399City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue500/500City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue200/200City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Holy crap, these are really inspired by the anime, aren't they? Nice job in that respect!

Not sure how they would really fare in the metagame though, but I do see a nasty deck idea involving running these in a Hope for Escape Exodia deck XD

Also the anime had potential, but the ending was kinda meh
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue300/300City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue150/150City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:41 am

let's add some more for this series since i got ideas

Blade of Midas, Beleth
Level 1
Angel/Dark/Effect
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Eff:
(1) when you summon this card, take 500 damage for each "Midas" card on the field
(2) once per turn, if you take damage from "Midas" card, if you control "City of Wealth", you can banish 1 card your opponent control

Deal of Midas, Avarice
Continuous-Trap Card
Eff:
(1) each time you take damage from "Midas" or "Wealth" card, you can draw 1 card
(2) if you do not control "City of Midas", destroy this card and send all card in your hand to graveyard
(3) you can only use (1) effect of "Deal of Midas, Avarice" once per turn

Carrier of Midas, Phenex
Level 6
Winged-Beast/Dark/Effect
Attack: 1000
Defense: 1000
Eff:
(1) when you take damage from "City of Wealth", you can special summon this card from your graveyard
(2) when this card enter your field, send all card from your hand into graveyard, then draw 2 card for each "Midas" card you control
(3) as long as this card is face-up, you can't draw from draw phrase

Robber of Wealth, Asmodeus
level 2
Warrior/Light/Effect
Attack: 0
Defense: 1000
Eff:
(1) when this card enter the field, destroy all "Midas" card you control, then gain 1000 life point for each card you destroy by this card's effect
(2) if you control other monster beside this card, you can destroy this card and draw 1 card

Gentleman of Midas, Buel
Level 10
Fiend/Dark/Effect
Attack: ?
Defense: ?
Eff:
(1) you can special summon this card by destroying all card on your field
(2) when this card enter the field, take 500 damage for each "Midas" card in your graveyard and draw 2 card
(3) this card gain 600 attack and defense for every 1 card on your hand

Branch of Midas, Sloth
Quick-Spell Card
Eff:
(1) you can only activate this card if you control "City of Wealth"
(2) when you activate this card, you cannot draw this turn
(3) you take no damage until end of your next turn

Dealer of Midas, Valevor
Level 7
Dragon/Wind/Effect
Attack: 2800
Eff:
(1) you can only summon this card by sending all "Midas" and "Wealth" card you control into graveyard
(2) when this card enter the field, send 1 card from your top deck to graveyard, if it is "Midas" or "Wealth" card, draw 2 card and set "City of Wealth" from your graveyard or deck into your field spell zone
(3) during your end turn, if you do not control "City of Wealth", destroy this card and halve your life point

Last edited by ally of justice catastor on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 1658415264 City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 3087721399City of Wealth and Agent of Midas 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue500/500City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Left_bar_bleue200/200City of Wealth and Agent of Midas Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:03 pm

First off, I assume by "Angel-type" you mean "Fairy-type". lol

For Deal of Avarice, I think it may make more sense if you combined (1) and (3) into a single effect. It's kind of odd that you would destroy the same card once per turn, and it would happen anyway if you don't control "City of Midas".

I like Robber of Wealth, but (2) should be an optional trigger effect or else it really sucks.

So for Gentleman and Dealer, can you summon them when you have nothing on the field? You can technically still destroy "no cards" lol

Branch of Midas is like a better version of One Day of Peace. Kinda OP.

Very unusual concept, as always. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 am

Branch of Midas, Wrath
Continuous-Spell Card
Eff:
(1) each time "Midas" monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can either destroy the attacking monster or draw 1 card
(2) you can only activate this effect once per turn

Verse of Wealth, Kindness
Quick-Spell Card
Eff:
(1) choose 1 "Midas" card, you take no battle damage involving that card
(2) when this card is drawn by effect of "Midas" card, reveal it to your opponent and send 5 top deck into graveyard, then gain 1000 life point for each "Midas" card send by this card's effect

Verse of Wealth, Patience
Trap Card
Eff:
(1) banish 1 "Midas" monster from your deck, then add it to your hand in your next draw phrase
(2) if this card is drawn by effect of "Midas" card, reveal it to your opponent, you can activate this card that turn

Midas' President of Wealth, Camio
Level 12
Winged-Beast/Earth/Effect
Attack: 1000
Defense: 4000
Eff:
(1) you can only summon this card by banishing 2 "Midas" and 1 "Wealth" card from your graveyard
(2) once per turn, you can discard 1 "Midas" or "Wealth" card from your hand, then draw 1 card and special summon 1 "Midas" or "Wealth" monster with the level lower than the number of your hand card
(3) you take 500 damage at each of your end turn

Entertainer of Wealth, Orobas
Level 5
Beast-Warrior/Fire/Effect
Attack: 2000
Eff:
(1) you can special summon this card by destroying 1 "Midas" monster you control
(2) when this card is summoned, you can discard 4 card in your hand, then destroy all card in the field
(3) when this card is send to graveyard by its own effect, you can add 1 "Midas" card from your graveyard to your hand

Verse of Wealth, Charity
Spell Card
Eff:
(1) discard 1 "City of Wealth" from your hand, then return all card in your hand into your deck, then choose the same amount of card in your grave, return them to your deck and shuffle it, then draw 2 card

Last edited by ally of justice catastor on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:41 am

after doing proxy-test, i found that some card work perfectly, some too perfect and some not that good, so i did some edit(again), hope this will help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Wealth and Agent of Midas   City of Wealth and Agent of Midas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Wealth and Agent of Midas
Page 1 of 1