Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! 1658415264 New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! 3087721399New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Left_bar_bleue500/500New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Left_bar_bleue200/200New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Empty
PostSubject: New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!   New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:38 pm

This is getting its own topic because I think it's actually VERY important.

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-321-ocg-ruling-reviews/

The main thing that concerns me is the field spell ruling being changed from what it was. Now Geartown, Meklord Fortress, Karakuri Shogun Castle, Chaos Zone, and other field cards that do things upon being destroyed won't activate if you set a new field card like they did before. That and the double field spell thing basically means that no one's going to use these cards anymore Sad

Also the damage calculation thing is sorta confusing... if I'm understanding this right, now Honest has to be activated before cards like Forbidden Lance and Shrink but after cards like Mirror Force and Utopia?

Here's something else - maybe a more relevant example for TCG would be, if you use Forbidden Lance on a monster that has been summoned with Rekindling, now it's still banished at the End Phase. I mean that is more fair, but it does contradict the way we've viewed the card before.

And best for last, they actually made a ruling about Cocoon of Evolution. Oh that pesky card has been popping up in the meta so much lately, hasn't it? Wink
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!   New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm glad they clarified Cocoon of Evolution.

Now people can stop accusing me of cheating with my PUGM FTK deck.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! 1658415264 New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! 3087721399New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Left_bar_bleue500/500New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Left_bar_bleue200/200New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!   New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:01 pm

More rulings

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-04032014-rulings/

These are a bit more sensible imo. Also there's a ruling on Pirika, but we knew that one already.

Quote :
Q: If a monster Special Summoned by Rekindling is then affected by Forbidden Lance, is it still banished during the End Phase?
A: Yes, it will be banished during the End Phase as usual.
LOL I think someone may have read my post XD
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!   New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:43 am

Why did you not mention the best thing? First turners now do not draw a card from their deck during draw phase. Now 2nd turners won't feel at such a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!   New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:30 pm

I didn't mention it because I had nothing to say about it lol. I mean, yeah it is a needed attempt to fix the problem of first player advantage, but I don't think this fully fixes it. Imo there needs to be a cap on special summoning or something for the game to be truly fair at this point.

But now at least it makes some people think a little more whether they want to go first or second (though I'd still choose to go first in most cases, unless I was playing an OTK deck).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!   New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New OCG Rulings - may come to TCG soon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: