Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...

Go down 
+3
kurokaze
ΛΔ
Hippocampus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 1658415264 If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 3087721399If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue500/500If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue200/200If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty
PostSubject: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:46 am

...Which Charmer would you pick to be with and why? You can only pick one for this question! But, you can choose whether you'd want to be in the spirit world or bring the Charmer to this world.

Note this is not necessarily the same question as "who's your favorite Charmer".
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 am

It isn't? Not sure I see the difference.

I mean why would anyone pick anything less than their favorite in the first place?
Back to top Go down
kurokaze
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
kurokaze

Charmer Power : 1188
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue300/300If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue150/150If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 pm

sorry for not being active until now but I have my reasons, personally I choose Eria-chan and bring She here, I dont know what would do with her here, because she is my first Charmer
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 586968 If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue350/350If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue400/400If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 pm

If I were to spend one day with a charmer... first off I would bring them here... and second off, the one I would choose to spend the day with is Hiita.

Hiita is surely the most eccentric of the charmers, I'm sure I would spend the whole day laughing at whatever she did to other people.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue300/300If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue150/150If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Any is actually okay, but if anything, I would love to have Dharc with me.

Well, since I hardly have someone I could call "friend", I would love some delightful talk
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 1658415264 If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 3087721399If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue500/500If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Left_bar_bleue200/200If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 am

ΛΔ wrote:
It isn't? Not sure I see the difference.

I mean why would anyone pick anything less than their favorite in the first place?
You didn't answer the question Sad
And you'd actually be surprised. If someone only likes their favorite Charmer because of his/her art, or because he/she is fun to use in duels, then that may not be a good reason to get to know the Charmer's personality. Also, there are some activities that could better suit some specific Charmer over the other ones. For instance if someone likes doing girly things, they probably wouldn't want to do them with Dharc lol, even if he is that person's favorite.

kurokaze wrote:
sorry for not being active until now but I have my reasons, personally I choose Eria-chan and bring She here, I dont know what would do with her here, because she is my first Charmer
It's okay! Good to finally hear from you now; hope you post more in the future.

As for me... I think I'd actually pick Wynn, and also bring her here. I feel like we'd really get along well, having nice conversations but also doing some fun things together like playing games or going to see a show or something. Also I'd bring her here so she doesn't have to worry about evading Chain Thrasher for a day XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm thinking, one flaw that I did when making this forum is the absence of subforum to discuss Charmer-related topics...

Now, let's go into the topic.

Based on my interpretation, this is how I think about their personality:

Aussa : A person with a wisdom in her heart, she's polite and well-mannered because of this. She brings a lot of logic in her speech whenever she explains something. She's an analytical person that can distinguish people's personality and behaviors, whether it's good or bad, which makes her a person that can actually choose who's the best to be her friend. She's also a perfectionist and she dislikes things that are too simple. If you're her friend, she wouldn't mind to share you a great amount of knowledge, but beware she can talk about an overly complicated thing, which can make your head spins like a propeller.

Eria : Phlegmatic person. Calm yet graceful, she's a friendly, patient, and understanding person. She'll never make a fuss and prefer peaceful situation. She'll never judge you and will accept you as who you are. She's compassionate and empathetic. If you have any problems, you can vent on her and she'll listen everything, making you feel comfortable since she understands what you feel. She's a flexible person to interact with. If you are not sensitive enough or you are dense, you probably won't notice whenever she feel sad, she'll never express that to you.

Hiita : Energetic but stubborn. She can be friendly, but on other hand, she can also be fierce and hot-headed. Out from all the other Charmers, she's a Queen of Spicy Mouth. She seeks what she think is a truth, and wouldn't hesitate to speak a painful, harsh critique for people that against it. If you or someone did a thing that against her own morals, she'll act first, then think later. She never afraid to speak loudly what comes in her mind. She's brave and she can be a big sister figure for her friends whenever they need her.

Wynn : A quiet, passive person. She doesn't talk much, and she can be shy whenever she feels uncomfortable to a person she currently interact with, and she tend to avoid them later. She's a type of person that hides her own problem to herself; she'll try to face her problem as strong as she can try, and if she can't bear it anymore, she'll ran away from said problem due to suffer and pressure that she never shared, this could be why she leaves Gusto tribe which also consists of her family. But, deep in her heart she's actually a kind girl that seeks freedom just like wind. If you want to be her friend, you need to make her feel comfortable first, otherwise she might feel shy and she'll avoid you.

Dharc : A loner, introverted guy. He usually don't care about anything that doesn't concern him. He dislikes being asked too much. If you can't impress him, he could look down on you. He's independent, and doesn't really like teamwork or things that involves him with other people. He prefer to be alone, and anything beyond that can be considered a bother by him. It's hard to make him happy. If you can make him did a warm smile, that means you're a precious friend for him, but that's not gonna be easy.

Lyna : Friendly, happy, and clumsy in one pack. Being an easygoing person, she can be friend for everyone. She'll always ready to do a chit chat with you whenever you want. She's a light that can make everyone smile and laugh when the situation called even if it would cost her pride in a humorous way. She can be a crybaby sometimes, but she'll be fine in no time. She believes all people have light side in their heart, even if they're terrible. She dislikes thinking about bad things that people did. It's easy for her to find people's good sides since she always stay positive.

So, yeh... Lyna is actually the easiest to be a friend, while Dharc is ridiculously hard, and can make me feel obnoxious to some extent and give up on him. Though, even Lyna can be a good friend for me, I don't think I will get along with her since her clumsy and crybaby traits could embarass me anytime. But I suppose it'll be REALLY FUN to tease her.  hmpfh 

For Hiita, I never get along with this kind of people IRL. As for Wynn, I can imagine I'll have a lot of awkward moments with her since she's quiet and passive.

Aussa is great, she's polite and smart and she'll probably answer all of my scientific questions as long as I can endure the complicated things part. Eria is also great, she's empathetic and understanding and flexible just like water, it's always nice to talk with this kind of person. So... my choice is between Aussa and Eria.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:43 am

Wow... I didn't expect such an in-depth response here Eria, very nice!

Eria wrote:
I'm thinking, one flaw that I did when making this forum is the absence of subforum to discuss Charmer-related topics...
I mean, it's not like you haven't added new subsections of the forum before Wink
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 am

I will spend time with Hitta because I think I will treat Hitta very will. I'm have almost the same personitly as Hitta excpet for red head part. In fact she even be my girlfriend. I love Hitta so munch Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...   If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could spend one full day with any one Charmer...
Page 1 of 1