Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Aquamirrors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Aquamirrors Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Aquamirrors Left_bar_bleue400/400Aquamirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Aquamirrors Left_bar_bleue150/150Aquamirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:23 am

yo all~ how are you? i hope you always fine and success~

recently, i played a Gishki deck even in DN and IRL. why? because, no means to underestimate, samurais are " dead " since we cannot open the Gate to overwhelm the enemies. now, i went to the deep of the sea, to find any strong warriors that can substitute samurais for a while~

i wonder, 3 salvages are not enough for me. and i think, there are 2 Aquamirrors that can help Gishki out. They're

Aquamirror Cycle
Aquamirror Meditation

Cycle requires 1 water monster to be returned to deck, and u can have 2 water monsters that dumped to the grave, and perform the ritual again, while Meditation requires a revealed Gishki Aquamirror to add those monsters. If i ask you, what Aquamirror u will choose? give me the reason.

ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Aquamirrors 1658415264 Aquamirrors 3087721399Aquamirrors 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Aquamirrors Left_bar_bleue500/500Aquamirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Aquamirrors Left_bar_bleue200/200Aquamirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 am

Are you just asking which card you think is better?

Personally, I'd say Aquamirror Meditation is better because it has the same net gain as Cycle but doesn't require you to lose a monster on the field. Revealing a card doesn't matter anyway if you're going to use it that turn anyway. Granted, Meditation will only work if you play with Ritual monsters... if you play Xyz/Haymaker Gishkis you probably can't use it.
Then again, I've never played with Gishkis, only against them, so my opinion may be a bit shallow lol

Also, another card you could try is Surface. It only brings back one monster, but it summons it to the field instead of bringing it to your hand, so if you run Vision, Abyss, or Diviner, you could grab them and use their effects with this.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Badges :
Aquamirrors 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Aquamirrors Left_bar_bleue300/300Aquamirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Garaito wrote:
If i ask you, what Aquamirror u will choose? give me the reason.

ty Very Happy
I use 3 for each of them including the Salvages. But I use them along with x3 Noellia because she milled the Gishkis to grave and those Aquamirrors and Salvages becomes easier to use. If I'm not using Noellia I won't max their number.

I actually see people see Noellia as a bad card with the reason because she didn't directly add the card you wanted to your hand and her mill is random, therefore Manju is better. I can prove this to be wrong and Noellia is really good in the right build.

My build that uses x3 Salvage x3 Meditation and x3 Cycle is like this:
(Caution: Ignore Avance, Emilia, and Natalia since they can be replaced with something better. I just want to use all the Spellcaster Gishkis in one deck for aesthetic purpose.)

Spoiler:

With x3 Salvage x3 Meditation and x3 Cycle, it makes the deck almost never ran out of hand and it can function fast. Here I don't use another Rituals besides Zielgigas so they won't clog my hand. I already tested the deck several times and it's fast and when your opponent don't have backrow to protect them, Zielgigas OTK can be performed even easier. Noellia can set up your deck flow so your Salvages and Aquamirrors never dead. Also, as a bonus, Gishki Beast can toolbox the Gishkis you milled to grave via Noellia.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :
Aquamirrors Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:21 am

thanks for all of your advices, but really, i interested on Eria's build. no spesific/anti monster or s/t spell cards, like Dark Hole or MST. and anti OTK like battle fader.

u dont use erial? well, i must admit she's a bit slow, but sometimes, when u meet a village lock deck, it can be useful. lol. but noeria can replace her.

@hippocampus : sometimes we cant rely just on 1 card like mirror. but well, ur advice is good. surface? haha, why i dont think about it? i will try Smile

@eria : no avance? but him and gigas are a good combo. lol. u use both of them, huh? do you have any experience on bad hand? how is it?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Aquamirrors 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 am

Garaito wrote:
thanks for all of your advices, but really, i interested on Eria's build. no spesific/anti monster or s/t spell cards, like Dark Hole or MST. and anti OTK like battle fader.

u dont use erial? well, i must admit she's a bit slow, but sometimes, when u meet a village lock deck, it can be useful. lol. but noeria can replace her.

But I did use Dark Hole and Erial x3.

MST better go into side deck. It sometimes becomes a piece that makes a bad hand and slows down Ritual summon. Same reason for anti OTK, they better go into side deck. I prefer Tragoedia than Fader, since it has 10 lv and can be used for tribute for Zielgigas. Plus, Trag is a decent Xyz material card since it can change its level.

Garaito wrote:
do you have any experience on bad hand? how is it?

Bad hand is very rare, but when it occurs, usually it's on early turn when my grave were empty and cards like Beast and Salvages/Aquamirror Cycle/Meditation + Mirror without Zielgigas and vice versa clog the hand since turn 1. But, once Noellia comes out, Salvage/Cycle/Meditation spam can turn the tide.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Aquamirrors 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:51 am

if ya wanna play Giski, try to put "level meister", someone kills me with using that to throw Zealgigas and xyz summon out that level 10 train gustav monster
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Aquamirrors 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Not worth it, -3 just to inflict 2000 damage, not to mention you need field condition so you can Xyz your monster into Gustav.
-1 discarding Zielgigas
-1 activating this spell card
-1 Xyz Summon

Gishki itself already easy to Xyz Gustav since summoning two Zielgigas isn't that hard, adding a card that doesn't help the Ritual Summon and minusing yourself will just slow down your deck. You want Zielgigas to be in your hand so you can Ritual Summon it. Plus Gishki's deck space is already tight.

Sure you can use it, sure Gishki Beast can pull this easier by summoning another Gishki from grave, sure you can use it as a finisher and it can kill opponent sometimes, but it'll be a rare condition to do so, and when you can pull it, most of time it's just -3 just to inflict 2000 damage.

Summoning two Zielgigas, spin your opponent's card back into the deck, attack with two Zielgigas and Xyz into Gustav in MP2 guarantees more consistency since it doesn't need specific condition or minusing yourself too much to do so. And consistency is one of important thing in deck building.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :
Aquamirrors Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:24 am

really, ur build is so good but still, i have a doubt on using 3 meditation. 1/2 is good by me. since i live in a control-deck area. lol. but i will change my build when i go to OTK area like in Java. put out 3 mst, and change it to 2 erial instead.

yep, it's a stressful condition when it comes to face a successful combo gishki. even my Fire King cant counter it. i can counter their 1st time ritual but, when salvage at hand...ok, maybe it's time for my lose. lol
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:54 am

Garaito wrote:
really, ur build is so good but still, i have a doubt on using 3 meditation. 1/2 is good by me. since i live in a control-deck area. lol. but i will change my build when i go to OTK area like in Java. put out 3 mst, and change it to 2 erial instead.
Hold on. You mean that different cities have different strategies? So people change their deck depending on where they live? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :
Aquamirrors Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:09 am

of course. only few people use OTKs here. here's the result when i was the winner

1. Ghaza Arivano Zutto - King of the Fire Fist (Mixed FK and FF, Dragon instead Wolfbark)
2. Fikra Bayu - Handsome and Bravery Karakuri (Karakuri with 8-9 traps)
3. Ditto Agravain - Scrapbage! Scrapbage! (Scrap Control)
4. Adam Firmansyah - Unfairnity of the Death (Infernity Axis 4)
5. Deza Dezaa - Samurai, the Warrior of the Past and the Present
6. Immanuel Ravi Arief - Light of Destruction (Light Beatdown OTK)
7. Muhammad Ichsan - Light of the Midnight Sun (BW Control)
8. Andrea Wessha - Black Whirlwind that Echoes the Darkness (BW Control)
9. Davin Ivano - Chaos Dragon, Bringer of Destruction

System : Round robin (all out), Winner decided by number of wins

about one city have their own style, i think Padang is the only one with unique style. Most of the duelists uses controls. In spite, last tournament, the winner is Dragon Ruler
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Garaito wrote:
In spite, last tournament, the winner is Dragon Ruler
And why would you be at all surprised by this? Razz

But hey, congrats you won the tournament, mate. I think Fire Fists are stronger than Gishkis overall (even though Water > Fire) just because they have MANY more strategic options. Plus, two Gishki cards are limited while only one FF card is (since Tenki's coming off the list in 3 days lol)
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :
Aquamirrors Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 am

no, no. u know, zealgigas OTK are hard to beat you know. 2-3 tournaments ago, when we use a grouping system, the Gishki user have no win. but when he dueled against me, he win! and that 1 win makes him move to the next round, while me, and a chaos dragon user, with 1 win too, disqualified. lol.

what makes him win? of course, the Aquamirrors. darn 8 salvages are hard to stop u know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aquamirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamirrors   Aquamirrors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquamirrors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: