Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart 1658415264 Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart 3087721399Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Left_bar_bleue500/500Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Left_bar_bleue200/200Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Empty
PostSubject: Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart   Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey guys, so here's something new I thought of trying here. This will be an art contest, tournament style. Here are the rules. First, anyone can submit any Charmer fanarts you really like to be a part of this contest (they can be on here already or not, and they don't have to be yours either). For now, I'll say no single user can submit more than 4 pics per contest. Once we get a sizeable amount for a bracket, I'll assign them numbers and randomize them, then place them in a tournament bracket, and the community as a whole will vote on which art they like the best. Because I'm hosting this contest, I'll only vote in the case of ties... so if you don't want me dominating this thread, then vote! Razz

For submitting pics, you can either reply here or PM me the pics (but no ecchi as per forum rules). But as long as they have at least one Charmer in them, they are valid entries. I have a couple in mind I will enter, but I'm gonna wait until others start sending them first.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Left_bar_bleue300/300Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Left_bar_bleue150/150Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart   Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:03 am

One thing, if you submit fanart that isn't yours, to respect the artist who made the fanart, you should give credit to the artist who made the fanart, plus give the link of where the art originally located.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com

Art Contest/Tournament - Charmer Fanart
Page 1 of 1