Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Spyware (HCCG Single)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Spyware (HCCG Single) 1658415264 Spyware (HCCG Single) 3087721399Spyware (HCCG Single) 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Spyware (HCCG Single) Left_bar_bleue500/500Spyware (HCCG Single) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Spyware (HCCG Single) Left_bar_bleue200/200Spyware (HCCG Single) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Spyware (HCCG Single) Empty
PostSubject: Spyware (HCCG Single)   Spyware (HCCG Single) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

So, the recent events regarding my computer reminded me of a created card I made a couple years ago. Thought I'd post it here to see what you all think. I also drew the art on this one.

Spyware (HCCG Single) Latest?cb=20140730004824

Also, the new card maker is silly because it stretches the old images a little bit.

Last edited by Hippocampus on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Spyware (HCCG Single) 414547

PostSubject: Re: Spyware (HCCG Single)   Spyware (HCCG Single) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 pm

It should say "If" not when or else it can miss timing. Gem knights would love this card Smile
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Spyware (HCCG Single) 1658415264 Spyware (HCCG Single) 3087721399Spyware (HCCG Single) 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Spyware (HCCG Single) Left_bar_bleue500/500Spyware (HCCG Single) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Spyware (HCCG Single) Left_bar_bleue200/200Spyware (HCCG Single) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Spyware (HCCG Single)   Spyware (HCCG Single) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Wynn wrote:
It should say "If" not when or else it can miss timing. Gem knights would love this card Smile
Stupid missing the timing. Why do you exist? To be fair, it's when the card is sent to the graveyard from anywhere: deck, hand, field, banished zone, or even detached as Xyz material (even though our game thankfully doesn't have to worry about that last one). So I guess missing the timing may balance it out.
And yeah, they would. So would Watts O.o
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Spyware (HCCG Single) 414547

PostSubject: Re: Spyware (HCCG Single)   Spyware (HCCG Single) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
Stupid missing the timing. Why do you exist? To be fair, it's when the card is sent to the graveyard from anywhere: deck, hand, field, banished zone, or even detached as Xyz material (even though our game thankfully doesn't have to worry about that last one). So I guess missing the timing may balance it out.
And yeah, they would. So would Watts O.o
No not excatly. First watts have cobra lol. ANd no not from banish zone, the cards that say that say "return" not send so dandyloin returned to grave from banish doesn't trigger.

And sent from anywhere is fine, the is what makes it decent. But miss timing makes it useless. See if it misses timing then if it is sent to grave by cost or to summon something then it doesn't triger. If you want to balance it have it say "This effect can only be activated once per turn or it can no search itself." these are better ballances. Cuz a average deck might like it for discard outlet, disard this seach thunder dragon disard it for 2 more and suddenly plenty of d-wrath folder but this doesn't work if it can miss timing.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Spyware (HCCG Single)   Spyware (HCCG Single) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Wynn wrote:
No not excatly. First watts have cobra lol.
Doesn't mean they can't have more support. From what I understand, this searches practically every Watt monster.
Wynn wrote:
ANd no not from banish zone, the cards that say that say "return" not send so dandyloin returned to grave from banish doesn't trigger.

And sent from anywhere is fine, the is what makes it decent. But miss timing makes it useless. See if it misses timing then if it is sent to grave by cost or to summon something then it doesn't triger. If you want to balance it have it say "This effect can only be activated once per turn or it can no search itself." these are better ballances. Cuz a average deck might like it for discard outlet, disard this seach thunder dragon disard it for 2 more and suddenly plenty of d-wrath folder but this doesn't work if it can miss timing.
Hmm, didn't know that about the banished thing. In that case I'll change it so that it no longer misses the timing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyware (HCCG Single)   Spyware (HCCG Single) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spyware (HCCG Single)
Page 1 of 1