Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer Gravekeeper's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer Gravekeeper's? 1658415264 Charmer Gravekeeper's? 3087721399Charmer Gravekeeper's? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Charmer Gravekeeper's? Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer Gravekeeper's? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmer Gravekeeper's? Left_bar_bleue200/200Charmer Gravekeeper's? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Charmer Gravekeeper's? Empty
PostSubject: Charmer Gravekeeper's?   Charmer Gravekeeper's? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Just a deck idea I thought of last night. Might be bad altogether, but it's a first draft and I'm willing to test it.

Monsters:
3x Dharc the Dark Charmer
2x Familiar Possessed - Dharc
2x Lyna the Light Charmer
1x Milla the Temporal Magician
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
3x Gravekeeper's Recruiter
3x Gravekeeper's Commandant
2x Gravekeeper's Descendant

Spells:
3x Necrovalley
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Gravekeeper's Stele
1x Wonder Wand
1x One-Shot Wand
1x Book of Moon
1x Pot of Duality
1x Royal Tribute
1x Spellbook of Wisdom

Traps:
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Mirror Wall
1x Magician's Circle
1x Rite of Spirit
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Fiendish Chain

Extra:
Whatever Gravekeeper's run in their Extra Deck

I'm currently trying to build some sort of Charmer deck in real life, and this one is feasible for me because I have many Gravekeeper's cards already. But I'm still experimenting. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Edit: swapped a couple of the traps to better suit the Charmers
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Gravekeeper's?   Charmer Gravekeeper's? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 am

If you can fit in some tuners Tempest Magician is always a godly choice for GK and can even allow you to OTK if played right.

Also, Malefic Stardust is always an option to have something to protect Necrovalley. Which you'll definitely want, due to how easily GK will crumble without their field spell.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Charmer Gravekeeper's? 1658415264 Charmer Gravekeeper's? 3087721399Charmer Gravekeeper's? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Charmer Gravekeeper's? Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer Gravekeeper's? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmer Gravekeeper's? Left_bar_bleue200/200Charmer Gravekeeper's? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Gravekeeper's?   Charmer Gravekeeper's? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 am

I was definitely thinking about Malefic Stardust, since that's what I run in my standard GK build, but I'm not sure if I have too many monsters already due to the Charmers I added. Tuners would probably be added to the side deck for this same reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Gravekeeper's?   Charmer Gravekeeper's? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer Gravekeeper's?
Page 1 of 1