Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Wonder Wand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Wonder Wand 1658415264 Wonder Wand 3087721399Wonder Wand 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue500/500Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue200/200Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Wonder Wand Empty
PostSubject: Wonder Wand   Wonder Wand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:28 am

So, for those of you who play the TCG, this comes out today:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Starter:_V_for_Victory

Included inside is a reprint of Wonder Wand, which is an amazing card but has been a bit overpriced due to Prophecys doing so well.

Wonder Wand WonderWand-GENF-EN-UR-UE

Now that it's a common and easy to get, I'm thinking budget Charmer decks are going to become a lot stronger...

Discuss this card and its use with the Charmers.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Wonder Wand GearfriedWonder Wand S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue280/280Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue170/170Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Wonder Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder Wand   Wonder Wand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I've never guessed there would be a thread for this wonder wand...

I don't know how strong your Charmer deck really is but... just my opinion, I don't think it's gonna be that useful in general Charmer deck. It's true that you could draw 2 with its effect, but it's generally +0 for your advantage. Not to mention Charmer deck are generally very slow and lack purpose, compared to decks these days. With this card, either you'll have to make the charmer (Possibly FP, with 2350 ATK after equipped with this card) stand on your field guarding your LP, or leaving your field empty for the sake of +0 and direct attack from your opponent (Considering Charmers are slow, except if you have a trick to cover this up. I would love to hear it). Even with 2350 ATK monster guarding your field, there are too many destruction cards these days which destroys your card. This could lead to a disadvantage and even -2 if against a deck like Inzektor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue300/300Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue150/150Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Wonder Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder Wand   Wonder Wand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Not a good card for a charmer deck, bound wand and one shot wand are much better.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

Wonder Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder Wand   Wonder Wand I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Wonder Wand is used in Prophecies?

I'm genuinely trying to figure out why anyone would bother, as Secrets+Master+Judgment+Tower kinda ensures you have a constant stream of hand advantage, and isn't hard at all for the deck to pull off either. Plus it has enough cards for ATK boost to to the point where I can't even see how it would even benefit from or need the +500 Wand gives.

Not to mention they have Jowgen to use, which basically laughs at 98% of the monsters they could possibly have trouble with.

Card is pretty hilarious in Gravekeepers though. Wonder Wand Recruiter for +1.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Wonder Wand 1658415264 Wonder Wand 3087721399Wonder Wand 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue500/500Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Wonder Wand Left_bar_bleue200/200Wonder Wand Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Wonder Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder Wand   Wonder Wand I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:32 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Wonder Wand is used in Prophecies?

I'm genuinely trying to figure out why anyone would bother, as Secrets+Master+Judgment+Tower kinda ensures you have a constant stream of hand advantage, and isn't hard at all for the deck to pull off either. Plus it has enough cards for ATK boost to to the point where I can't even see how it would even benefit from or need the +500 Wand gives.

Not to mention they have Jowgen to use, which basically laughs at 98% of the monsters they could possibly have trouble with.

Card is pretty hilarious in Gravekeepers though. Wonder Wand Recruiter for +1.
Well I dunno, I just assumed any Spellcaster deck could use it well, since it is a +0. And yes I do run it in my Gravekeepers as well; it's well-deserved there. I tried looking at Prophecies when REDU was first announced, but after seeing the card prices, I was like nuh-uh! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wonder Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder Wand   Wonder Wand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder Wand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: