Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued] Left_bar_bleue245/245Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued] Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued] Left_bar_bleue175/175Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued] Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued] Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued]   Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 pm

[This deck has been discontinued and I went to work on other decks.] =(

Monsters: Gladiator Beast Beastiari, Gladiator Beast Dimicari, Gladiator Beast Darius, Gladiator Beast Equeste, Gladiator Beast Secutor x2, Madolche Puddingcess x2, Madolche Mewfeuille x3, Madolche Magileine x2, Madolche Butlerusk, Silver Sentinel x2, Genex Ally Birdman, Cyber Dragon.

Spells: Madolche Chateau x3, Mystical Space Typhoon x2, Pot of Duality x2, Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Gladiator Proving Ground x2.

Traps: Mirror Force x2, Dimensional Prison x2, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Solemn Warning x2, Ultimate Offering*, Starlight Road, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Solemn Judgement.
*Might use Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra: Wind-Up Zenmaines, Temtempo the Percussion Djinn, Soul of Silvermountain, Maestroke the Symphony Djinn, Number 39: Utopia, Queen Madolche Tiaramisu x2*, Fairy King Albverdich, Stardust Dragon, Genex Ally Triforce, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus x2, & Gem-knight Pearl
*Might use Number 34: Terror-Byte, & Black Rose Dragon

What do you think of it? Does it need work? What card(s) should i take out? Anything useful I can use for this deck? How I go this idea... It just came to me, and it's pretty original. Gladiator Beasts go back in to the deck if they are attacked or attacking, then i can bust out Secutor and make an easy xyz monster or Gyzarus (But they're used as reinforcements) . Madolche's do the work of getting Puddingcess or the Queen and swarm the field (Used only if I have no Gladiator Beasts to work with). Cyber Dragon helps with those pesky Wind-Ups, or any machine decks that my opponent may use, by fusing it for Chimeratech. Most of the traps are used for defense, while my spells are extra support. I'm gonna use this deck until Abyss Rising Comes out, because I'm tired of using proxy's in my duels so i'm trying this out for fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee

Gladiator Madolche Deck [Discontinued]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: