Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Charmer Power : 1052

Character sheet
Name: Blaster Blade
HP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
MP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue1250/1250Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)

Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty
PostSubject: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Theme Song: Baroque and Beats (Devil May Cry 4: Bianco/Alto Angelo)

Chose this theme because my deck is mostly Light and my boss monsters are like White/High Angels, hence Bianco/Alto Angelo

Monsters:

x1 Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning
x3 Lightray Gearfried
x2 Lightray Diabolos
x2 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
x2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
x2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
x1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
x1 Honest
x1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
x2 Card Trooper
x2 Necro Gardna
x1 Plaguespreader Zombie
x3 Effect Veiler
x1 Sangan

Spells:

x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Charge of the Light Brigade
x2 Solar Recharge
x1 The Warrior Returning Alive
x1 Pot of Duality
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Reinforcement of the Army

Traps:

x1 Solemn Judgment
x2 Solemn Warning
x2Torrential Tribute
x1 Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck:

x1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
x1 Black Rose Dragon
x1 Stardust Dragon
x1 Mist Wurm
x1 Daigusto Emeral
x1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
x1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
x2 Number 39: Utopia
x1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
x1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
x1 Number 10: Illumiknight
x1 Lavalval Chain
x1 Lavalval Ignis
x1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis

Side Deck:

x2 Mask of Restrict
x2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 D.D. Crow
x2 Chain Disappearance
x2 Maxx "C"
x2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
x1 Victoria

Last edited by Toshiki Kai on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! GearfriedCourage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue280/280Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue170/170Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 am

There's a little bit problem here...

Most of the monsters except Lightray Gearfried are not warriors. Only 2 Jain, 1 Ehren and 2 Necro Gardna. The rest of the monster would only stand in Gearfried's effect to negate an activation of spell/trap since Gearfried needs to be with a warrior type monster on the field or at least alone when he performed his effect. Necro Gardna might end up spent for negating opponent's attack and that leaves only Jain and Ehren. Not to mention Gearfried's effect MUST banish a warrior type monster. Most of the deck contradicts the boss monster's power.

Try to add more Warrior monster in your deck, preferably light warriors. And let me know when you've improved your deck OK?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Character sheet
HP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
MP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue1250/1250Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 am

Yeah I've been looking to fit more Warriors and haven't really found anything good yet. I've known this problem with the deck for a while but it never really hindered me since I always control what's on my field when I get Gearfried out
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! GearfriedCourage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue280/280Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Left_bar_bleue170/170Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 am

Well... if you have a DN account, you can filter the card category in the deck constructor for light level 4 warrior. As far as I can remember, Neos Alius and Photon Thrasher might be a good choice of warriors. Probably not as good as most of the cards above but would at least make the deck even more consistent. Give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:58 am

Tried Alius before. Alius was just.... there and didn't do much. I did try Thrasher before but he never contributed too much so never tried him again until I ended up with this build. It might work this time so yeah I'll give it a try

Edit: Ok tested Thrasher by taking out Lumina since I didn't really use her in the deck. Worked like a charm. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 am

I would suggest:
2 Summoner Monk
1 Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Why? Because it can make instant Utopia, which is Light Warrior, and you can also evolve it into Utopia Ray, which give a count of 3 Warrior on your grave if it's destroyed (Utopia Ray, Utopia, the Light monster special summoned with Monk), and also it can serve as fodder for BLS

BLS is Simply broken.

RotA to search for The warrior you need.

And, I prefer to put Photon Thrasher into 3, because Thrasher is just too good on Lightray Deck.

Just suggestion. It's all up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 pm

This was tested already before. Sorry, but it didn't quite work out because with Summoner Monk I had to discard some pretty important spells since I don't have any that are quite disposable. Soldier I wanna fit in but the 3 Gearfried is too good to pass up. Plus the only dark I have is Gardnas and Zephyros. Gardnas are more than likely to be banished while Zephyros isn't guaranteed to make it to the grave.

But I appreciate the suggestion. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 am

Well, okay then if you didn't like it. Since it work quite well on my build. But I guess it's a matter of preference... Smile
Back to top Go down
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Went and made changes. Got advice from another person who agreed on your suggestions Kappa except for the Summoner Monk so thank you for that

Added in a Sangan too

Edit: The deck has a theme song now too as well as a Side Deck

Edit 2: Took out both Photon Thrashers for 2 Lightray Diabolos. Diabolos is too good. Saved me many times and disrupts plays. Makes the field safer too. Also took out Mischief of the Yokai from the Side Deck for a Victoria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!   Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courage is the Sword of Light. Shine Forth, Lightray Gearfried!
Page 1 of 1