Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmers General Discussion

Go down 
+10
Charmergirl2251
ally of justice catastor
Wynn
Solid Snake
Raiju7
Angelionic
Runo
Dally
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Everyone, look at Lyna's bag in her belt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 1658415264 Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 3087721399Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Eria wrote:
Everyone, look at Lyna's bag in her belt.
Holy crap, are those Happy Lover's wings? She looks like she can't breathe, stuffed in there!

Also, this is offtopic but I really like the new Sticky icons! Razz
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 586968 Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Here is my personal interpretation of the main Charmers:

Eria: Sisterly and born to be a leader. She's courageous and loyal, always trying to be in a good mood and get along with the others.

Hiita: Hot-headed but clever and trustworthy. Though always aiming high and willing to knock down anything in her way, she always comes through where it counts and understanding to others' plights.

Aussa: Driven, albeit inactive. She believes in knowledge over power and works better on her own - not to put down her skill in a team. She has something of a short temper but is quick to settle herself, and though slightly secluded, is quick to speak her mind.

Wynn: Shy, but wise. Despite her young age, she has amazing insight and often helps others realize their shortcomings or faults, pointing them in the right direction.

Lyna: Cheerful and friendly. However, far from being a Mary-Sue, she sees a fine line between right and wrong, and punishes anyone that crosses it, fitting the punishment to the crime appropriately. She is honest about her feelings (sometimes brutally so) although she prefers to handle personal dilemma herself rather than worrying others with it.

Dharc: Slow to trust and a loner. Lyna is the only person he seems to be genuinely happy around and is willing to do anything to make her happy. Though not good at starting conversation, he can carry himself through one. And although his flaws sometimes cause the others to become angry with him, he doesn't try to argue with them.

In regards to who Dharc would make the best couple with, I'm inclined to say none, but putting that aside, my answer would be Hiita.

I don't see him with Eria because I look at Eria and see her acting like a big sister to the other charmers, so I don't see that working.

With Aussa or Wynn, I feel like both them and Dharc are too reserved to have something like that go very far; Wynn is too shy and Aussa is more of a loner like Dharc, and that similar aspect would actually clash in a relationship.

My personal interpretation of Dharc's relation to Lyna is being familial. (If you've seen my fanfic: their cousins in it) But even excluding that interpretation, I see Lyna as being more like Dharc's confidant and a bridge to the others, and don't see them developing that far.

So I see Hiita as the best match for Dharc because I feel like if anything could break through Dharc's anti-social tendencies, it would be Hiita's unyielding (and borderline annoying) drive to do so. Dharc's difficulty in conversations would be covered up by Hiita always talking. Hiita would be able to get Dharc into situations he'd usually avoid, and though them start cracking away at his loner exterior.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 1658415264 Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 3087721399Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Interesting analysis, Dharc. I initially never thought of Eria as being a leader, but I can definitely see where you're coming from with it. For me, all the Charmers have leadership traits in their own ways, though I agree that Wynn and Dharc are more of the background types. And why on earth would you ever think Lyna was a Mary Sue lol?

Are you ever gonna finish your fanfic, btw?
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
I initially never thought of Eria as being a leader
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/u1
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:40 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
Okay... you got me there, mate Razz
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
LOL you made my day.

Anyway, if I could choose which one could be the leader, it's probably Aussa. She also could be a strategist captain if Charmers going into some kind of mission.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 586968 Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 346267

Character sheet
HP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Interesting analysis, Dharc. I initially never thought of Eria as being a leader, but I can definitely see where you're coming from with it. For me, all the Charmers have leadership traits in their own ways, though I agree that Wynn and Dharc are more of the background types. And why on earth would you ever think Lyna was a Mary Sue lol?

Are you ever gonna finish your fanfic, btw?
I actually forgot about that for a while while I focused on other fanfics I'm writing on fanfiction.net. I just started getting back to it a little while ago, and I'm trying to get Chapter 3 up soon. This is just how it is sometimes when I write, 'patience is a virtue' as it were.

Eria wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
LOL you made my day.

Anyway, if I could choose which one could be the leader, it's probably Aussa. She also could be a strategist captain if Charmers going into some kind of mission.
Aussa was definitely next in line for me too. But the way I interpreted their cards, Eria just looked like she had that quality that would make her a perfect leader.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Binding Dharc, make sure you don't double post, you can use "Edit" button to Edit your last post if there's something you want to add. Double post or more is only allowed after 24 hours as stated in Rules. Also, to make it easier to read, I fixed and merged your post. If you want to use tag such as quote/spoiler, make sure there's a space between the tag and the letters so the tag can work properly. Thank you Wink

Binding Dharc wrote:
Aussa was definitely next in line for me too. But the way I interpreted their cards, Eria just looked like she had that quality that would make her a perfect leader.
I can see that, actually Eria would be the 2nd after Aussa if I could choose her as a leader. In my opinion, both could fit well.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 am

Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 300px-PanicShuffle-JP-Anime-ZX

More lore for Dharc? We do know if Pot of Greed is featured in Dark Spirit Art card, then we have this.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Eria wrote:
More lore for Dharc? We do know if Pot of Greed is featured in Dark Spirit Art card, then we have this.
It seems Dharc had a meeting with the Goblin of Greed, (maybe this is how Dharc learns the Dark Spirit Art - Greed?) and something went terribly wrong, resulting in the panic shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Woah, hold up a sec. So now it is confirmed that Dharc met the Goblin of Greed. This is really interesting. I wish there was a clearer pic of this artwork, because we might be able to tell if Dharc has a right arm by this point or not. Also there's a spiky purple thing above his head, but I can't tell what it is. But there is something else there that I do know what it is...

Look closely, coming out of the top of the Pot of Greed. That bluish fire-looking thing is actually the Spirit of the Pot of Greed. It seems to be a key part of this whole card, actually. So now, speculations:
  1. The spirit of the Pot of Greed is born from the dark spiritual art being performed
  2. The spirit of the Pot of Greed was confined inside the pot and it was released due to Dharc performing the dark spiritual art
  3. The spirit of the Pot of Greed is being sealed away into the Pot from the dark spiritual art being performed
  4. The spirit of the Pot of Greed is actually the one in charge of the whole ritual, and only appears when the dark spiritual art is being performed
Anyone else have any ideas about this?

Also, Goblin of Greed is shown to be cowering in fear, while Dharc is sitting pretty confidently. Maybe Dharc is actually trying to punish the goblin by using his spiritual art?

Binding Dharc wrote:
It seems Dharc had a meeting with the Goblin of Greed, (maybe this is how Dharc learns the Dark Spirit Art - Greed?) and something went terribly wrong, resulting in the panic shuffle.
Don't know if you meant this or not, but by your statement you seem to imply that the "panic shuffle" is an actual event. Are you just referring to all the cards coming out of the Pot, or do you think there is something more that it refers to?
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Don't know if you meant this or not, but by your statement you seem to imply that the "panic shuffle" is an actual event. Are you just referring to all the cards coming out of the Pot, or do you think there is something more that it refers to?
I think there's something more it refers to. In relation to the master guide, I consider all spell and trap cards to have been actual spells, techniques, tools, and/or events that existed or occurred in the story. The effects of the cards may not directly translate to what occurred during the actual event (that would imply the monsters all used cards like we do, which would be weird) but the event 'Panic Shuffle' surely happened just as 'Aquamirror Cycle' surely did. Can't say for sure what actually happened from 'Panic Shuffle' but I assume it was an actual event.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:41 am

I think that the other charmers do know each other. Because they have charmer in their name archetypes are like a groups. So the charmers will always to be together. BTW Dharc come out in the duelist genesis not crossroad of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmers General Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2