Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here

Go down 
+9
Garaito
Solid Snake
Angelionic
Eria-sama
Eria
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Kappa Tulen
Wynn
Kirikaze Fuuma
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here GearfriedDiscuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue280/280Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue170/170Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty
PostSubject: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Here, we can discuss everything about Starter and Structure Decks. Newest Starter/Structure Deck news, Your thought about recent/older Starter/Structure Decks, anything. As long as it's still related to Structure/Starter Decks. Just remember that Charmer Forum Rules still applied here.

After SD22 Dragonic Legion, finally Yugioh Fans are gonna get a new Structure Deck from Konami. So far, we only got an info about the boss monster, and one of the support of that boss.

For the Boss Monster info...

Quote :
Sea Emperor Dragon Poseidra

Level 7

ATK/DEF : 2800/1600

Effect : You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) by Tributing 3 Level 3 or lower WATER monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned by this way: Return all Spell/Trap Cards on the field to the hand. If 3 or more cards are returned this way, all monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK for each card returned by this effect.

Image : Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here 300px-SeaEmperorDragonPoseidra-SD23-JP-UR

.....IMO, the effect is lackluster than any Structure Deck Boss Monsters like Grapha or Hyperion. I can't say anything until I see the entire decklist for this deck (Another Dragon huh...? Great). At least, one of the support has been released. Here is the info :

Quote :
Atlantean Hoplite (Wikia Version : Armed Soldier of the Sea Emperor. Dunno which one is right)

Level 2

ATK/DEF : 0/1600

Effect : While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a Level 4 or lower Sea Serpent-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the activation of a WATER monster's effect: Destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls.

image : Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here 300px-ArmedSoldieroftheSeaEmperor-SD23-JP

A combination with Diva could be awesome. Judging from the effect, this card was created to support Poseidra. But hey... if you remember something, you can actually combine this card with certain blue haired girl with water element to became her stronger version, while destroying one card at the same time.

So far, any thoughts for this new Structure Decks?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here 414547

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 pm

At the moment it is hard to say.
Need to see more support to see how well this will work.
It seems like they are trying to make more sea seapent support.
Which makes it cloggy since some water support works works for aqua and or fish.
But interesting.
Frogs at a new level. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 am

So far, Poseidra is kinda crappish compared to all the boss monster from structure deck lately (Hyperion, Light Pulsar, and Grapha) since in the end you lose 3 monster. Pretty decent to recycle some card like CotH or clear the road for OTK as well as weakening opponent monster, but that's all.

That Athlantean... Really good. It didn't have to be send to the graveyard from the field. So hand or deck is okay too (Yeah you Gungnir and Brionac. I'm talkin' about you two). And... I smell some abuse with Genex Undine. summon Undine, send this card, add 1 Genex Controller, and destroy one opponent card. Quite a deal just by summoning it. Not to mention, you can gain massive plus with this card combined with Diva and Salvage. And by any chance it stuck on your hand, there's Morray for the job. And Level 2? The most abuseable level for Synchro summon. So, to sum it up, this fish have great potential.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here GearfriedDiscuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue280/280Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue170/170Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
So far, Poseidra is kinda crappish compared to all the boss monster from structure deck lately (Hyperion, Light Pulsar, and Grapha) since in the end you lose 3 monster. Pretty decent to recycle some card like CotH or clear the road for OTK as well as weakening opponent monster, but that's all.

That Athlantean... Really good. It didn't have to be send to the graveyard from the field. So hand or deck is okay too (Yeah you Gungnir and Brionac. I'm talkin' about you two). And... I smell some abuse with Genex Undine. summon Undine, send this card, add 1 Genex Controller, and destroy one opponent card. Quite a deal just by summoning it. Not to mention, you can gain massive plus with this card combined with Diva and Salvage. And by any chance it stuck on your hand, there's Morray for the job. And Level 2? The most abuseable level for Synchro summon. So, to sum it up, this fish have great potential.

....Now that you mention it... yup. This card doesn't mention where it should be sent to the graveyard.

This deck seems to have more potential than I imagined. Genex Undine, Brio and Gungnir. A big advantage is waiting if the player combined Atlantean with these cards.

@Wynn : Frog at different level... maybe. So far, they are doing fine without Poseidra. Adding Poseidra IMO is optional for them and even if added, they should think twice because if your opponent solemn'ed Poseidra... you'll lose a huge amount of advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:56 am

OK, I got a little update from SD23. Seems this deck is going to be Atlantean archetype since Poseidra's name is actually "Atlantean Dragon Poseidra" and the other revealed new cards are actually something like this :

Quote :
Atlantean Marksman
Sea Serpent /Water / LV 3 ATK 1400/DEF 0
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Sea Serpent-Type "Atlantean" monster, except "Atlantean Marksman", from your Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the activation of a WATER monster's effect: Target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

(source : Wikia)

This card has an appearances similar to those atlantean. Click here to find out about it.

As for the effect... well... not bad... I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:13 am

Although The Boss monster kinda crap-ish, but the deck strategy seems pretty solid. Combined with Big Bang Shot, the Marksman can inflict piercing damage and special summon a monster, or the Big Bang shot can be equipped to opponent monster then returned to hand with Poseidra to remove it and secure a direct attack.
Back to top Go down
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1025

Character sheet
Name: Andy Jekal
HP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue250/250Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
MP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue200/200Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:19 am

I've tried out the Atlanteans on DN and found them pretty effective and a salvage or two brings them back the hand and a surface returns them to the field. i agree on the big potential note. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:54 pm

If used right, they are downright broken. Brionac is Water... That's the key... And combined with the Mermail archetype, this card have almost anything for their play. Easy xyz, easy synchro with diva, Draw engine with Morray of Greed, easy recycle with salvage, easy summon from the grave (with Atlantean Roar and Surface), quick swarm, and easy search and recruit. Just add some staple for generic purpose, and this deck have it all. Possibly better than any structure deck before.

And now... Brionac is in danger of being banned.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:33 pm

As I thought... SD23 actually works well with Mermail...

I've tried the pure Atlantean a.k.a SD23 deck but for some reason, I feel there's something wrong with deck. it lacks of support and speed. But, I haven't tried it with Mermail, so far. But yeah... what Kappa said indeed, makes sense. Mermails + Atlantean might have some connection and they actually supports each other, according to their effects. Not to mention their boss monster might be the same creature. Check this out

And good luck Brionac. You've become way too powerful for this. Hope you survive the next banlist...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue300/300Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue150/150Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:42 am

Atlantean Roar is just like Rekindling, activating in opponent's end phase can bring you to massive advantage next turn.

Even if you activate this card in your turn and your special summon is restricted, you still can normal summon a monster, also, you can use Armed Soldier's effect for additional normal summon. Even if you can't special summon anything after Atlantean Roar is activated, you still can instantly swarm your field with 5 monsters in 1 turn (3 monsters from grave, your normal summon, and additional normal summon by Armed Soldier).

Atlantean Roar might be not really effective in SD 23 itself, due to the lack of cards that can dump monsters to grave (Rekindling can be easily activated in Laval because of this reason, they have engine that dump monsters to grave). But with Mermails, now they have engine to dump monsters to grave. Abysspike and Abyssturge can dump water monster from your hand while acting as toolbox getting another water monster from deck/grave.

Water monsters now known at their massive advantage by gaining pluses...
They have good supports like Atlantean Roar, Salvage, and Aquamirror Cycle... and water monsters like Diva, Treeborn Frog/Ronintoadin, and most of Gishki cards already +1 by themselves.
Not to mention we got Bubble Bringer in Abyss Rising, it's a +1 card for Water decks.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

What make it great is the deck concept. All combo usually come to a halt because of one thing... Card cost.

But those new water turn that disadvantage into a way of gaining plus. That kind of playstyle shouldn't ever exist since at a point it will be abuseable and make the game imbalance. So if they keep add more card like this, it will become too dangerous for the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:18 am

Sorry for the Double Post... But let's take a break from those Serpent for now.

Meanwhile in TCG...

Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here XQtEw

Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Warrior-Type/EARTH/Rank 4/ATK 2500/DEF 400/Xyz
2 Level 4 "Six Samurai" monsters
{effect unconfirmed}:Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up "Six Samurai" monster you control with less than 3000 ATK; its original ATK becomes 3000 until the End Phase.

Meanwhile... On someone unused card pile...

Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here TheSixSamurai-Nisashi

"PRAISE THE LORD!"
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:45 am

Oh yeah... I forgot about this one...

Original ATK become 3000? Isn't that a little bit too powerful for a rank 4 xyz monster? If this is true, then Six Sam can even handle a Blue Eyes White Dragon. Combining with Nisashi is a good idea too. 6000 damage total. Six Sam is getting more and more powerful it seems...

But the effect is still unconfirmed. Let's see if it's really 3000. One of my friend said it's actually 2500 not 3000. But let's see the confirmed effect next time.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:11 am

Anyway... while I haven't found the number of ATK increase, Let me comment about this Shadow of Six Samurai and the advantages he has which I just found out. He is one of the Six Samurai card. Which would make him gives counter to gateway. Not to mention this guy can be revived by gateway since his name is "Shien". Having a title "Six Samurai" and "Shien" as his name. This card can use the full effect of gateway.

And while we're at it... it seems this monster was created to defend Shien/Shi En even more. When he has an overlay material, you can't just attack a low ATK Six Samurai recklessly. He'll detach and one of the Six Sam "becomes" Shien, out of the blue. It'll be harder to defeat Six Sam I see...
Back to top Go down
Eria-sama
New Charmer
New Charmer
Eria-sama

Charmer Power : 1026

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien make Kageki with 4500 ATK 0.0

Good card to Kill BLS, Number 30 and DAD
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm

I see lot of people overhyped this card (mostly on Facebook group), but ironically most of the good (and probably among the best) Six Sams player that I know dismiss this card as 'unnecessary'.

Six Sams didn't need attack to beat Scrap Dragon, Gorz, BLS, etc with Excalibur coming up. Even if the card can be used on opponent turn... Who would want to attack this? And even if the point to protect the monster from attack, they already have Utopia since long ago.

It can combo to make Nisashi and Yariza a 3000 double attacker and 3000 Direct attacker, but... They said bringing those card and wreck the deck consistency is not a good thing.

It's a good boost, but not worth the wait and hype. Not a card that can make Six Sams back to tier 1 and in par with the Big 3. The only good point of this card is, it generate Bushido counter and make Kageki 4500 attacker, but that still not what the six samurai need. (as they said what the deck need is a card to gain plus (Six Sams burn their engine fast) or card that can stop effect monster)
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue300/320Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue60/100Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Kappa, I completely agree with you.
Six Samurai were never about beatstick, but rather control.
We have tonnes of removal with both Enishi's, Hand/Mizuho (+Shinai if you run that build), Zanji... The list of options goes on. Not to mention that one can increase Sam atk with Gateway anyway.
Sure it can be abused, but I'd rather not waste my Kizan's, Enishi's, etc on it.
Why do people care so much about this card? -_-;;

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Angelionic wrote:
Kappa, I completely agree with you.
Six Samurai were never about beatstick, but rather control.
We have tonnes of removal with both Enishi's, Hand/Mizuho (+Shinai if you run that build), Zanji... The list of options goes on. Not to mention that one can increase Sam atk with Gateway anyway.
Sure it can be abused, but I'd rather not waste my Kizan's, Enishi's, etc on it.
Why do people care so much about this card? -_-;;

Simple :

a.) It's Six Samurai xyz monster.
b.) It has "Six Samurai" in his name.
c.) Also, he has "Shien" as his name.
d.) Because of the statement above, this card is the only card in Six Samurai archetype which capable of using the full effect of gateway. The real power of this card isn't the effect but its name. The effectiveness though... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Okey, Shadow of Six Samurai Shi En just got even crappier... The Confirmed effect is... Turn Below 2000 into 2000 ATK. Seriously Konami? I guess the name of Six Samurai really all that we can use for this card.

While I'm at it, here's the decklist...

SDWA-EN001 Chamberlain of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN002 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN003 The Six Samurai - Yariza
SDWA-EN004 The Six Samurai - Zanji
SDWA-EN005 The Six Samurai - Nisashi
SDWA-EN006 The Six Samurai - Yaichi
SDWA-EN007 The Six Samurai - Kamon
SDWA-EN008 The Six Samurai - Irou
SDWA-EN009 Great Shogun Shien
SDWA-EN010 Shien's Footsoldier
SDWA-EN011 Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
SDWA-EN012 Spirit of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN013 Future Samurai
SDWA-EN014 The Immortal Bushi
SDWA-EN015 Hand of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN016 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
SDWA-EN017 Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi
SDWA-EN018 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki (Super Rare)
SDWA-EN019 Shien's Squire
SDWA-EN020 Shien's Daredevil
SDWA-EN021 Elder of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN022 Shien's Advisor
SDWA-EN023 Dark Hole
SDWA-EN024 The A. Forces
SDWA-EN025 Reinforcement of the Army
SDWA-EN026 The Warrior Returning Alive
SDWA-EN027 Cunning of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN028 Six Samurai United
SDWA-EN029 Gateway of the Six
SDWA-EN030 Shien's Smoke Signal (Super Rare)
SDWA-EN031 Temple of the Six
SDWA-EN032 Shien's Dojo
SDWA-EN033 Rivalry of Warlords
SDWA-EN034 Return of the Six Samurai
SDWA-EN035 Double-Edged Sword Technique
SDWA-EN036 Fiendish Chain
SDWA-EN037 Musakani Magatama
SDWA-EN038 Shien's Scheme
SDWA-EN039 Six Strike - Thunder Blast
SDWA-EN040 Six Style - Dual Wield
SDWA-EN041 Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien (Ultra Rare)

Decent... One Copy Per Card Structure Deck. Nothing really stand out beside the Dark Hole which majority of the player already have, and Fiendish Chain which just reprinted not long ago on Epic Dawn... (unless you think those randomly inserted Future Samurai and Immortal Bushi is outstanding)

But well, with the upcoming reprint as Super Rare of Legendary Six Samurai Shi En, the Six Samurai Deck Outbreak is imminent. Buy 3 Structure Deck, add Kagemusha (That only common), get 1 Shi En (from Ra Yellow Special Edition), and get some Naturia Beast+Barkion from Gold Series... And there you go. A perfect Six Samurai Deck.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue1/5Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Left_bar_bleue12/12Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 pm

I guess you can still bring Kageki up to 3500 ATK to attempt to run over a boss monster. Other than that, he's as unneeded as Great Shogun Shien.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:02 am

Full List for the Structure Deck 23...

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/75237736/

They ought to change the name of the structure deck to "Roar of the SideDeck Card".
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Full List for the Structure Deck 23...

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/75237736/

They ought to change the name of the structure deck to "Roar of the SideDeck Card".

....The list doesn't seem to be as good as I expected. It's pretty balanced though. Abyss Rising may support them even further and maybe they could become much more powerful if combined with Mermails. I haven't tested it though...
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 am

If the list didn't get changed on TCG, I guess I buy 2. Not to make the deck, but for the single card.

Penguin Soldier: Good tech against Samurai and other Deck using lot of Xyz and Synchro (Verz-Laggia and Synchrocentric)
Snowman Eater: Proven to be effective against Hero-Beat and Rabbit-Laggia
Chain Disappearance: Exceptionally Good against Inzektor, Rabbit, and Wind-Up
Karma Cut: Got really hyped for being able to counter Chaos-Dragon quite well

Also Diva, Salvage, Surfacing, Pot of Avarice, Gravity Bind, Dark Hole, and Torrential Tribute is a nice card to have.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 am

....It's interesting to see a Chain Disappearance in a water deck. I have no clue why this card is actually inside this SD. But yup... Chain Disappearance is a good side deck material to fight against most of the meta these days. Does Konami actually intended to put this card in SD23 so many duelists today would get a side deck material against today's meta? (No wonder Kappa calls it 'Roar of SideDeck Card') Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here Haermm

Anyway, has anybody ever tested a Pure Atlantean a.k.a SD23 here? What do you think about it so far? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:06 am

Tested, and fought against it plenty of time... They're just as good as the hype. Pure Atlantean is on Par with Dark World and Agent back then.

Not really a broken archetype but the deck consistency and versatility is one of the best. And it is quite a challenge to make the build that suit your style. I see some people bring it to Anti-Meta Style due to how easy they gather advantage and good destruction effect (Combined with the Soldier that can become a 2200 Attacker), some people make a damn powerful Synchro Build with Diva and Genex Undine abusing Brionac and Gungnir, there also a fast xyz build combined with mermail that can easily swarm the field with Xyz monster and Good Toolboxing strategy, and the most interesting one is the Hero-Serpent Built. Using Elemental Hero Ice Edge that can trigger the effect of Atlantean and Miracle Fusion for Zero is quite formidable and unexpected. The variety of build that can be made just from this structure deck is what make me intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here   Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss About Starter/Structure Decks Here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next