Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty
PostSubject: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm

The first time I post my decklist here, LOL.

Anyways, this is one of some random decks I've build lately. I already tested it on DN, and somehow I feel it's still lack of consistency. Just for fun type deck, yes, but if you have a suggestion to make this deck more competitive, I'll be glad to hear about it ^^

Monsters (10)

2x Battle Fader
2x Breaker the Magical Warrior
3x Card-Car D
1x Effect Veiler
1x Lava Golem
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Spells (7)

1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Magic Planter
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality

Traps (23)

2x Fiendish Chain
3x Imperial Custom
1x Mirrror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning
2x Starlight Road
3x Tiki Curse
3x Tiki Soul
2x Torrential Tribute
3x Zoma the Spirit

Side Deck (15)

1x Effect Veiler
1x Lava Golem
3x Maxx "C"
2x Mist Valley Falcon
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Magic Planter
2x Fake Trap
1x Fiendish Chain
2x Safe Zone

Extra Deck (15)

1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Daigusto Emeral
2x Gem-Knight Pearl
3x Number 39 : Utopia
2x Number 50 : Black Corn
1x Number C39 : Utopia Ray
1x Steelswarm Roach

Pretty simple, actually. Set up the traps, then use their effects and protect them with Imperial Custom while counter your opponent's cards, or just overlay those Trap Monsters when needed. I'm not sure if I want to swap some trap cards with Metal Reflect Slime to summon Gustaph Max, though...

Thoughts? XD

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue GearfriedTiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue280/280Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue170/170Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Good enough. But the problem is, Trap Stun and Royal Decree would auto kill this deck. Maybe you can prepare something like Dark Bribe. I got a hard time of looking for other card in order to help. But so far, it's good. Maybe you can think of any other thing which can be replaced by Dark Bribe since something like Decree or Trap Stun could kill your deck. I'll let you know if there's something I can fix, Ok?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Runo
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Sure, thanks before ^^ And about those two... yeah, so annoying to face them XD;;;

Problem is, I don't know which card I should take out to put Dark Bribe. Either take out one Duality, Lava Golem, or Magic Planter.... Or even Effect Veiler. I rarely use it actually, and if I should take it out, then I can make this deck more XYZ oriented.

What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue GearfriedTiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue280/280Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue170/170Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 pm

I have a question. What is the purpose of Lava Golem being here? I think it could be better if you replace him with Uria since you have some continuous traps.

As for Dark Bribe... Seven tools might be a better option to stop Decree and Trap Stun since it won't give your opponent any pluses. I'm not really experienced about this deck but maybe you can check some pojo guide about Trap Monsters. Sorry I can't help you much, Runo.
Back to top Go down
Runo
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 am

Basically to wipe any monsters on field that I think should be wiped out, LOL.

So the basic strategy of Lava Golem is : special summon it while you have Zoma and Curse on your field, then attack Lava Golem with Zoma. Your opponent will get 3.000 damage, and the Lava Golem itself will be destroyed after damage calculation, thanks to Curse XD Lava Golem can be used to stall too, set those Tikis in defense mode + Imperial Custom, and you can burn your opponent's LP as you please as long as it's still on field XD

Uria... sounds interesting. I'll try that one, then. Seven Tools, yup, that's better. Thanks Kiri ^^

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 am

Runo wrote:
Basically to wipe any monsters on field that I think should be wiped out, LOL.

So the basic strategy of Lava Golem is : special summon it while you have Zoma and Curse on your field, then attack Lava Golem with Zoma. Your opponent will get 3.000 damage, and the Lava Golem itself will be destroyed after damage calculation, thanks to Curse XD Lava Golem can be used to stall too, set those Tikis in defense mode + Imperial Custom, and you can burn your opponent's LP as you please as long as it's still on field XD

Uria... sounds interesting. I'll try that one, then. Seven Tools, yup, that's better. Thanks Kiri ^^

Um... that's a great combo, actually. taking care of your opponent monster while inflict a big damage on him at the same time.

You're welcome Runo. I hope that helps even though just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue300/300Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue150/150Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am

If you're worried your Traps get Decree'd, you can change Veiler to one more Breaker.

If you not sure to put Dark Bribe in your main deck, then put it in your side deck, so if you know your opponent plays Royal Decree, you can swap it with other cards in your deck.

Also, since you already have 2 MST, you can consider putting the 3rd MST in your side deck. To deal with Decree, MST is more reliable than Bribe since you can't use Bribe to destroy Decree if it already activated.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Runo
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 am

@Kiri : It helps, really. Thanks ^^

@Eria : Ah, you're right about that. For the 3rd Breaker and MST.... sounds good, I guess. I'll try it too XD

Thanks again, guys! cheers

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 am

The problem is, if Royal Decree is already active and Breaker destroyed it while Trap monsters are already active, it will not return to monster. Instead, it will become useless face up trap cards with no purpose. In order to prevent Decree, Seven Tools or Dark Bribe are few of the options. Dust Tornado or MST is still good too.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue400/400Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue150/150Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 am

*hahahaha, Eria's pict makes me LOL'd hard and dont concentrate to make a comment.

ok, serious, Uria's fine too. put him 3 on your deck, and some gold sarchopagus if you want. maybe sarcho's too slow, but it's relevant. since...this just my theory, if u drew Uria from duality and already have 3 traps to tributed, how can you summon uria?

and i think dust tornado isnt that good. how about twister?

but, whatever, just do what your heart says :slapped
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Runo
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
The problem is, if Royal Decree is already active and Breaker destroyed it while Trap monsters are already active, it will not return to monster. Instead, it will become useless face up trap cards with no purpose. In order to prevent Decree, Seven Tools or Dark Bribe are few of the options. Dust Tornado or MST is still good too.

Ew... now that's another problem...

The only solution I have to counter that kind of situation is to use Mist Valley Falcon, that's why I sided him XD Or Magic Planter could work too, and can give me hand advantage. But if I can't get them in the right time, then.... yeah. I screwed up XD;;; *main'd 1-2 Uria* I already mained Bribe and Seven Tools too, kinda make it slower though, but I think it will be safer that way XD

2 MST in main and 1 more in side already good enough so far. Dust Tornado... not bad, I guess. Thanks ^^

Garaito wrote:
*hahahaha, Eria's pict makes me LOL'd hard and dont concentrate to make a comment.

ok, serious, Uria's fine too. put him 3 on your deck, and some gold sarchopagus if you want. maybe sarcho's too slow, but it's relevant. since...this just my theory, if u drew Uria from duality and already have 3 traps to tributed, how can you summon uria?

and i think dust tornado isnt that good. how about twister?

but, whatever, just do what your heart says :slapped

Uh, don't you think 3 Uria are a bit overkill in this deck? o__o I would limit Uria in 2 (or even 1, and sided the other), can't take a risk of him being clogged in my hand XD;;; As for Sarchopagus.... I'm not sure about this one. Kinda waste of space in my deck. But ok, let's give it a shot XD And... yeah, can't summon Uria if I got it from Duality... XD;;;

I think I'll drop one Duality to put Sarchopagus, then. Thanks, Garaito ^^

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Badges :
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Left_bar_bleue300/300Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 am

Garaito wrote:

and i think dust tornado isnt that good.

QFT.

You already using many traps, adding more trap just to counter spesific card can affect your deck's consistency.

Side deck would be an option to counter your deck's weaknesses, but I don't think Dust Tornado is even good in your side deck.

Plus, Dust Tornado is a trap, can't be activated in the turn it's set and consumes your backrow (whereas your backrow also shared by your trap monsters). 3 MST is enough.
I see with Starlight Road, Solemn Warning & Judgment, plus Dark Bribe already consume your backrow slot, remember you also need your backrow slot for trap monsters. It's not like you'll always draw Falcon anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 am

Interesting... Maybe I can help.

1. Fader isn't that helping. How about kick that, since your defense already good enough from trap-monster?
2. Use Uria as Boss Monster. And then, swap Breaker with Ryko or Lyla (I prefer Ryko). Ryko/Lyla can fill your grave with Continuous trap to boost Uria Attack, and get rid of card like Royal Decree and some other thing.
3. Add more Trap Monster. Metal Reflect slime can help for more defense or Apohis for a little bit more attack
4. Mask of Darkness. It basically a Monster Reborn for a trap monster, and can recycle Powerful trap like torrent and Solemn. And it work well with Ryko/Lyla too, to fetch a good trap that got mill'd.

Here, I give my deck as reference... Maybe it can help.
https://i.imgur.com/w6zlu.jpg (Forgot to kick out that Trishula Razz )
Back to top Go down
Runo
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Okay, already tested all possible advices here, LOL.

Finally replaced Fiendish Chain to Metal Reflect Slime, since I found it more reliable for defense, and I can summon free Gustaph that way then give another 2.000 damage to my opponent XD I kinda want to keep Fader though, because sometimes my opponent destroyed Imperial Custom first and even if I can hurt their LP, I don't have anything else left to defend my own LP XD;;; Tried Uria along with Ryko & Mask of Darkness too, and I found out that these guys were so fun to abuse XDDD

Thanks again for the great advices, guys! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue   Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiki Troll, Curse of the Moving Statue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: