Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Invading the Nest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoomsdayDharc
New Charmer
New Charmer
DoomsdayDharc

Charmer Power : 1010

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Invading the Nest Left_bar_bleue300/300Invading the Nest Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Invading the Nest Left_bar_bleue150/150Invading the Nest Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Invading the Nest Empty
PostSubject: Invading the Nest   Invading the Nest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

DoomsdayDharc here! I'm here to talk about one of the big three decks in the meta.
INZEKTORS
Here's what I run in real life (its an Agent variation until Galactic Overlord comes out in TCG):
Monsters
3x Inzektor Hornet
3x Inzektor Dragonfly
3x Inzektor Centipede
1x Inzektor Giga Mantis
2x Master Hyperion
2x The Agent of Creation- Venus
1x The Agent of Mystery- Earth
3x Mystical Shine Ball
3x Effect Veiler
1x Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning
1x Armageddon Knight
Spells
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Mind Control
1x Pot of Avarice
2x Pot of Duality
Traps
2x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
Extra
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray
2x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines(Orica just for fun)
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 96: Dark Mist (I'll explain why)
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Number 39: Utopia

First off, I will explain some basic combos with the Inzektor side. Normal Summon Dragonfly. Equip Hornet from the hand or graveyard to Dragonfly. Use Hornet's effect to pop a card. Dragonfly's effect kicks in. Special Summon Centipede. Equip Hornet to Centipede. Use Hornet's effect to pop a card again. Centipede's effect kicks in allowing you to add either Giga-Mantis or Dragonfly. Then, you would Xyz into Wind-Up Zenmaines.

The reason why I run Number C39: Utopia Ray is because I like making my opponent mad when he or she has Utopia on the field with 2 Xyz materials and I have 1000 or less LP. This card is a life saver.

I run Dark Mist because its awesome.

Note: This is my first Inzektor build, I am looking for suggestions to make it better except Tour Guide. Oh, and watch my youtube videos on RagingFlamvell9 every Saturday night starting this Sat. This is DoomsdayDharc signing out.
Back to top Go down

Invading the Nest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: