Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Shiningfri-1

Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Empty
PostSubject: Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun   Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 am

So, I'm helping him with building a Ninja deck, but might as well post it here to receive some fix.

So, here's the Build that I can make... (Banlist March 2012)

Monster: 17
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of you know this sh*t well
2 Earth Armor Ninja
3 Flame Armor Ninja
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3 Upstart Golden Ninja
2 White Dragon Ninja
2 Effect Veiler
1 Sangan

Spell: 11
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Book of Moon
1 Pot of Avarice
2 Smashing Ground

Trap: 12
2 Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation
3 Safe Zone
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:
2 Blade Armor Ninja
2 Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja
Utopia and other generic stuff

Quick Guide:
Summon white dragon ninja with super transformation, and use Safe Zone, and quick Xyz to push the attack. White Dragon Ninja+Safe Zone is nearly unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun GearfriedDoing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Left_bar_bleue280/280Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Left_bar_bleue170/170Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun   Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
So, I'm helping him with building a Ninja deck, but might as well post it here to receive some fix.

So, here's the Build that I can make... (Banlist March 2012)

Monster: 17
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of you know this sh*t well
2 Earth Armor Ninja
3 Flame Armor Ninja
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3 Upstart Golden Ninja
2 White Dragon Ninja
2 Effect Veiler
1 Sangan

Spell: 11
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Book of Moon
1 Pot of Avarice
2 Smashing Ground

Trap: 12
2 Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation
3 Safe Zone
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:
2 Blade Armor Ninja
2 Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja
Utopia and other generic stuff

Quick Guide:
Summon white dragon ninja with super transformation, and use Safe Zone, and quick Xyz to push the attack. White Dragon Ninja+Safe Zone is nearly unbeatable.

Ow... thank you very much for your help, Kappa. So far, I think this one is very good as a Ninja deck. But still, I think I can fix this a little. Do you mind to listen to it?

What about 2 Smashing Ground replaced with 2 Warrior Returning alive in order to recycle Hanzo to search for more Ninjitsu art?

What about if we reduce 1 Upstart Golden Ninja and 1 Flame Armor ninja with some high level monsters (Dragon, Dinosaur, anything related to Ninjitsu Art Super Transformation) like Galaxy Eyes and Tyrant Dragon?

to sum it up... I think we can make a change like this :

-2 Smashing Ground
-1 Upstart Golden Ninja
-1 Flame Armor Ninja
-1 Book of Moon

+2 Warrior Returning Alive
+2 Any Level 7 or 8 Dragon monsters which could be useful.
+1 Ninjitsu Art Super Transformation.

Well... this is my opinion about the Ninja deck. I think the trap lineup is great but maybe I can suggest to add more Super Transformation. Feel free to correct me if there's something wrong in my opinion.

Still, Thank you very much for your help, Kappa. Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Biggrin Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun   Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 am

Okey, I explain some of it.

I didn't bring 3 Super Transformation because I lacking target. Only 2 White Dragon Ninja. Why I didn't bring more of it? It's because it can become a dead draw, and the only way to get rid of it is by discarding via effect (and I don't bring any card to do so) or... Tribute summon, which is highly ineffective.

Warrior Returning Alive is viable, you can use it if you want. Smile

And about the Smashing Ground, I bring it because after White Dragon+Safe Zone is already done, the deck already fear almost nothing. The remaining threat is Brionac that can bounce the Safe Zone (hence, I bring Veiler), and High Attack monster (Scrap Dragon, Kristya, etc). That's why I bring Smashing.

And I use the Golden Ninja at 3 because it can summon Hanzo early game and a chaos fodder.

But this Decklist is just my suggestion. You can try and modify it your way. Have fun. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun GearfriedDoing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Left_bar_bleue280/280Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Left_bar_bleue170/170Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun   Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Okey, I explain some of it.

I didn't bring 3 Super Transformation because I lacking target. Only 2 White Dragon Ninja. Why I didn't bring more of it? It's because it can become a dead draw, and the only way to get rid of it is by discarding via effect (and I don't bring any card to do so) or... Tribute summon, which is highly ineffective.

Warrior Returning Alive is viable, you can use it if you want. Smile

And about the Smashing Ground, I bring it because after White Dragon+Safe Zone is already done, the deck already fear almost nothing. The remaining threat is Brionac that can bounce the Safe Zone (hence, I bring Veiler), and High Attack monster (Scrap Dragon, Kristya, etc). That's why I bring Smashing.

And I use the Golden Ninja at 3 because it can summon Hanzo early game and a chaos fodder.

But this Decklist is just my suggestion. You can try and modify it your way. Have fun. Wink

I see... so that's the reason behind 2 Super Transformation...

Yep... judging from what you said, the deck seems to be flawless and sure. I might try to make a build like this. It's not neat at all to have Galaxy Eyes or Tyrant Dragon on my hand. Even though mostly, Super Transformation appears first before the had a chance to appear.

Still, I agree with your opinion. White Dragon Ninja + Safe Zone is flawless. I might try to focus more on calling her as soon as I can. Once again, thank you very much for your help Kappa. Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun   Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:09 am

Your welcome. Wink

I have Chaos-Ninja deck list, but I believe that one won't suit your taste... Because it's not that "Ninja" and more "Chaos" oriented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun   Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing a Favor for Kirikaze-kun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: