Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

A theme for your favourite card!

Go down 
+3
Hippocampus
Lea
Angelionic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue300/320A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue60/100A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

A theme for your favourite card! Empty
PostSubject: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Okay guys, here's the situation.

We all have our favourite cards, right? And sure, a lot of them have their own shiny themes because of their popularity.
But what about the cards that don't? Why can Des Frog get a snazzy theme, but my precious Combo Fighter can't?!
Well, now he can! Along with all the other cards who you and feel are neglected!

Okay here are the rules!
1. Your new theme has to be NEW!!! If a card is already part of a theme with 4+ Cards, then no go(this doesn't include spell and trap support).
2. Try and create as many new cards for your theme as possible! You want your chosen card to feel LOVED!!!
3. Leave a critique on the previous poster's new theme! We've taken the time to create these themes! We wanna know what people think of 'em through feedback!!

Right! So I'll go first then! My chosen card is... Dark Witch!

Scrying Orb
Equip Spell.
Effect: Equip only to "Dark Witch". Increase the ATK of the monster by 500. Once per turn, you may pay 300 Life points to look at the top card of your opponent's deck and then choose to place it on the top or the bottom of the deck.

Dari Dari Angel
Fairy/Effect Attribute: LIGHT
ATK/DEF: 800/500 Level: 2
Effect: When this card is normal summoned, you may add one "Dark Witch" to your hand.
During each end phase, you may pay 500 life points reveal one "Dark Witch" in your hand and special summon it.
When a monster is summoned in this way, reveal the top card of your opponent's deck and then choose to place it on the top or the bottom of the deck.

Sphinx Angel
ATK/DEF: 1800/2000 Level: 4
Effect: When this card is summoned, you may reveal one "Dark Witch" in your hand to return one card on the field to the top of the owner's deck.
During your End Phase, if you control a "Dark Witch", you may place the top card of your opponent's deck on the bottom of their deck.

Aerial Support
Quick Spell Card.
Effect: Select one monster on the field and one in your hand. One of these must be "Dark Witch" in odser to activate this card.
Increase the attack of the monster on the field by the attack of the monster in your hand. The monster on the field may attack twice this turn.
If the selected monster inflicts battle damage this turn, Special Summon the selected monsre in your hand and look at the top card of your opponen's deck and then choose to place it on the top or bottom of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Lea
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Lea

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name: Rin Seyuu
HP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue300/300A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue150/150A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, card I choose is Lyna, so here goes. (one is related to Dharc, since I view them as a couple)

Light Yumi
1850/1500
Spellcaster/Effect
LIGHT

When this card is normal summoned, discard one spell card and special summon 'Lyna the Light Charmer from your hand or deck.

Path of Love

Spell/Normal

Activate only if you control a face-up 'Lyna the Light Charmer'. Special summon 'Dharc the Dark Charmer from your deck. 'Dharc the Dark Charmer Special summoned this way is treated as a Tuner monster.

Hikaru, Sorceress of Light and Darkness
2000/1800
Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect
LIGHT

1 'Lyna the Light Charmer' + 1 Tuner Spellcaster-type monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, take control of one LIGHT and one DARK monster on your opponent's side of the field as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
A theme for your favourite card! 1658415264 A theme for your favourite card! 3087721399A theme for your favourite card! 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue500/500A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue200/200A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 am

First off, dunno how I missed this thread.

Angelionic wrote:
Scrying Orb
Equip Spell.
Effect: Equip only to "Dark Witch". Increase the ATK of the monster by 500.  Once per turn, you may pay 300 Life points to look at the top card of your opponent's deck and then choose to place it on the top or the bottom of the deck.

Dari Dari Angel
Fairy/Effect   Attribute: LIGHT
Effect: When this card is normal summoned, you may add one "Dark Witch" to your hand.
During each end phase, you may pay 500 life points reveal one "Dark Witch" in your hand and special summon it.
When a monster is summoned in this way, reveal the top card of your opponent's deck and then choose to place it on the top or the bottom of the deck.

Sphinx Angel
Effect: When this card is summoned, you may reveal one "Dark Witch" in your hand to return one card on the field to the top of the owner's deck.
During your End Phase, if you control a "Dark Witch", you may place the top card of your opponent's deck on the bottom of their deck.

Aerial Support
Quick Spell Card.
Effect: Select one monster on the field and one in your hand. One of these must be "Dark Witch" in odser to activate this card.
Increase the attack of the monster on the field by the attack of the monster in your hand. The monster on the field may attack twice this turn.
If the selected monster inflicts battle damage this turn, Special Summon the selected monsre in your hand and look at the top card of your opponen's deck and then choose to place it on the top or bottom of the deck.  
I like the Dark Witch support a lot. It's a very original and cohesive strategy, even though I've found determining your opponent's draw not to be incredibly useful. Aerial Support is the only thing I would raise a flag to, since that can make some monsters OP, like direct attackers, or monsters that have effects going off in battle, such as BW Shura, Jurrac Guaiba, or Spirit Reaper to name a few. But otherwise good job.

Lea wrote:
Light Yumi
1850/1500
Spellcaster/Effect
LIGHT

When this card is normal summoned, discard one spell card and special summon 'Lyna the Light Charmer from your hand or deck.

Path of Love

Spell/Normal

Activate only if you control a face-up 'Lyna the Light Charmer'. Special summon 'Dharc the Dark Charmer from your deck. 'Dharc the Dark Charmer Special summoned this way is treated as a Tuner monster.

2000/1800
LIGHT

When this card is Synchro Summoned, take control of one LIGHT and one DARK monster on your opponent's side of the field as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

The Lyna support is cute. A lot of quick Charmer swarming? Sign me up! Razz
The Synchro monster's effect is a bit situational, and I'd give it more ATK imo. But otherwise good job, this looks fun to play.

Here's something silly of mine: Parrot Dragon OTK deck!

Baby Parrot Dragon
Level 2
WIND Dragon/Effect
You can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Parrot Dragon" from your hand or Deck.
ATK 500/DEF 400

Mutant Parrot Dragon
Level 8
WIND Dragon/Fusion/Effect
"Parrot Dragon" + 1 WIND Dragon-Type monster
This card must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) All face-up "Parrot Dragon" you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.
ATK 2900/DEF 2500

Parrot Dragon Slasher
Level 4
WIND Dragon/Effect
All face-up "Parrot Dragon" gain 500 ATK.
ATK 1600/DEF 900

Parrot Dragon's End Formation
Spell Card
All face-up "Parrot Dragon" can attack your opponent directly this turn.

Parrot Dragon's Legacy
Trap Card
Activate only if you control a face-up "Parrot Dragon" or "Mutant Parrot Dragon". Special Summon 1 "Baby Parrot Dragon" from your Deck.
Back to top Go down
Wynn love
New Charmer
New Charmer
Wynn love

Charmer Power : 1003

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue300/300A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue150/150A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 am

for wynn with their familiar

Andre the Magician Type: Spellcaster (ATK) 1850 (DEF) 1500 effect when this card was Normal Summon Special Summon a card whose name cards wynn or wynnda contains special summon from hand, Deck or Graveyard

Gift of Love Type: Spell Card Quick-Play Spell Effect: if a card whose cards names wynn or wynnda as target of card effects or if an attack is chosen Summon a andre the magician be Special Summoned hand, deck or graveyard and the target is redirected to this card

Andres last will type: Equipment Effect: the equipped monster must be in the card name wynn while abstaining at the cemetery andre the magician is replaced by the equipped monster 500 atk if the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead

these are my cards ^ ^

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
A theme for your favourite card! 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:13 am

Well then, I will goes with my favorite card then, Skull Servant!!!!

Overlord of the Skull Servant
Level 2/Synchro
"Skull Servant" + 1 Zombie-type Tuner
Attack: 0 Defense: 0
Effect: when this is Synchro Summoned, choose up to 3 "Skull Servant" from your grave, S.Summon them to either side of the field, this card can't be targeted by effect.
This card gain +1000 for each "Skull" card on the field

Monk of the Dead
Level 1/Tuner
Attack: 300 Defense: 200
Effect: when this card is sent to graveyard, you can choose up to 1 "Skull Servant" from your graveyard and Special Summon them on your field in Attack Position, when a "Skull Servant" is sent to Graveyard, you can special summon this card. You can only activate "Monk of the Dead" effect once per turn

Skull Explosion
Quick-Spell Card
Effect: choose one "Skull Servant" and 2 Card your opponent control, destroy both of the target

Sad Life of Skull Servant
Continous-Trap Card
Effect: once per turn, you can Discard 1 "Skull Servant" to skip Opponent's battle phrase this turn

King of the Wright
Spell Card
Effect: send 3 "Skull Servant" from your hand or deck, special summon 1 "King of Skull Servant" from your Deck in attack position
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 am

Hippocampus wrote:
First off, dunno how I missed this thread.

Angelionic wrote:
Scrying Orb
Equip Spell.
Effect: Equip only to "Dark Witch". Increase the ATK of the monster by 500.  Once per turn, you may pay 300 Life points to look at the top card of your opponent's deck and then choose to place it on the top or the bottom of the deck.

Dari Dari Angel
Fairy/Effect   Attribute: LIGHT

Sphinx Angel

Aerial Support
Quick Spell Card.
I like the Dark Witch support a lot. It's a very original and cohesive strategy, even though I've found determining your opponent's draw not to be incredibly useful. Aerial Support is the only thing I would raise a flag to, since that can make some monsters OP, like direct attackers, or monsters that have effects going off in battle, such as BW Shura, Jurrac Guaiba, or Spirit Reaper to name a few. But otherwise good job.

Lea wrote:
Light Yumi
1850/1500
Spellcaster/Effect
LIGHT

Path of Love

Spell/Normal

2000/1800
LIGHT

The Lyna support is cute. A lot of quick Charmer swarming? Sign me up! Razz
The Synchro monster's effect is a bit situational, and I'd give it more ATK imo. But otherwise good job, this looks fun to play.

Here's something silly of mine: Parrot Dragon OTK deck!

Baby Parrot Dragon
Level 2
WIND Dragon/Effect
You can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Parrot Dragon" from your hand or Deck.
ATK 500/DEF 400

Mutant Parrot Dragon
Level 8
WIND Dragon/Fusion/Effect
"Parrot Dragon" + 1 WIND Dragon-Type monster
This card must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) All face-up "Parrot Dragon" you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.
ATK 2900/DEF 2500

Parrot Dragon Slasher
Level 4
WIND Dragon/Effect
All face-up "Parrot Dragon" gain 500 ATK.
ATK 1600/DEF 900

Parrot Dragon's End Formation
Spell Card
All face-up "Parrot Dragon" can attack your opponent directly this turn.

Parrot Dragon's Legacy
Trap Card
Activate only if you control a face-up "Parrot Dragon" or "Mutant Parrot Dragon". Special Summon 1 "Baby Parrot Dragon" from your Deck.

Now that's what I call balanced, nice work. All the monsters are somewhat by themselves, but that the power of unity, right?

I have a ton of favorite cards, but for this thread I'll go with Disciple of the Forbidden Spell because he had a ton of potential but went mostly unnoticed.

A theme for your favourite card! DiscipleoftheForbiddenSpellDR04-EN-C-UE

Here's some support I made up for him, which relies on manipulating the number of Disciples in your graveyard.

Counterattack of the Forbidden Spell
Normal Trap Card

Activate by targeting one face-up "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" you control. Declare attributes equal to the number of "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards in your graveyard (you must have at least one to activate and resolve this card). This turn, if the target monster is attacked by a monster that has any of the declared attribute(s), immediately destroy the attacking monster without damage calculation. During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, shuffle all "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards from your side of the field and graveyard into the deck.

The Lost Traveller
Quick-Play Spell

Target one face-up LIGHT Warrior-type monster you control and another one with the same name in your deck. Return the first target to the hand and send the second target to the graveyard.

Deluge of the Forbidden Spell
Normal Spell Card

Pay 1000 Life Points. Target one "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your hand, deck or your graveyard, special summon that target and if you do, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of your Battle Phase. This turn, the target monster can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field (once each) in addition to its normal attack during the Battle Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, shuffle all "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards from your side of the field and graveyard into the deck.

Tome of the Forbidden Spell
Level 4
ATK : 0 DEF : 1700
LIGHT Spellcaster/Effect

You can special summon this card (from your hand) by returning one "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your graveyard to the bottom of your deck. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, except during the turn this card was special summoned by its own effect, you can select and activate one of the following effects :

- Send 1 "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your deck to the graveyard

- Return 1 "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your graveyard or your side of the field to your hand.

- Send 1 face-up monster you control to the graveyard, add one "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your deck to your hand, then draw 1 card.

Wrath of the Forbidden Spell
Normal Trap Card

Return 3 "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards from your side of the field and your graveyard to the bottom of your deck, then declare an attribute. Destroy all monsters on the field with the declared attribute, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the highest ATK (on the field) of the monster(s) destroyed by this effect.

EDIT : I just realized that Transmigration Break will destroy this deck Razz
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
A theme for your favourite card! 1658415264 A theme for your favourite card! 3087721399A theme for your favourite card! 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue500/500A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue200/200A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Alright, well I'll give some thoughts about your cards since everyone else seems to have missed that rule lol.

Wynn love wrote:
for wynn with their familiar

Andre the Magician Type: Spellcaster (ATK) 1850 (DEF) 1500 effect when this card was Normal Summon Special Summon a card whose name cards wynn or wynnda contains special summon from hand, Deck or Graveyard

Gift of Love Type: Spell Card Quick-Play Spell Effect: if a card whose cards names wynn or wynnda as target of card effects or if an attack is chosen Summon a andre the magician be Special Summoned hand, deck or graveyard and the target is redirected to this card

Andres last will type: Equipment Effect: the equipped monster must be in the card name wynn while abstaining at the cemetery andre the magician is replaced by the equipped monster 500 atk if the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead

these are my cards ^ ^

This support is... well, a bit unusual to say the least. I feel that the focus is more on your OC Andre than it is on Wynn, which I mean, isn't bad, but just not what one would expect to hear when hearing about Wynn-support. Kinda unoriginal ideas too, since all you do is just swarm with Wynn and protect her, but then again, isn't that what a Charmer fan would always want? Wink Nice effort!

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Well then, I will goes with my favorite card then, Skull Servant!!!!

Overlord of the Skull Servant
Level 2/Synchro
"Skull Servant" + 1 Zombie-type Tuner
Attack: 0 Defense: 0
Effect: when this is Synchro Summoned, choose up to 3 "Skull Servant" from your grave, S.Summon them to either side of the field, this card can't be targeted by effect.
This card gain +1000 for each "Skull" card on the field

Monk of the Dead
Level 1/Tuner
Attack: 300 Defense: 200
Effect: when this card is sent to graveyard, you can choose up to 1 "Skull Servant" from your graveyard and Special Summon them on your field in Attack Position, when a "Skull Servant" is sent to Graveyard, you can special summon this card. You can only activate "Monk of the Dead" effect once per turn

Skull Explosion
Quick-Spell Card
Effect: choose one "Skull Servant" and 2 Card your opponent control, destroy both of the target

Sad Life of Skull Servant
Continous-Trap Card
Effect: once per turn, you can Discard 1 "Skull Servant" to skip Opponent's battle phrase this turn

King of the Wright
Spell Card
Effect: send 3 "Skull Servant" from your hand or deck, special summon 1 "King of Skull Servant" from your Deck in attack position
Now THIS is really good, catastor, I'm impressed. Turning Skull Servant into Synchro material was genius, although I would be MUCH clearer on Monk of the Dead's wording to prevent confusion and also possible balancing issues. King of the Wright needs to be clarified also... where do you send the Skull Servants to exactly? The fact that Skull Explosion is a Quick-play is kinda unfair too lol. "Sad Life" just cracks me up XD
Overall nice job! Smile

moronic_knight wrote:
Now that's what I call balanced, nice work. All the monsters are somewhat by themselves, but that the power of unity, right?

I have a ton of favorite cards, but for this thread I'll go with Disciple of the Forbidden Spell because he had a ton of potential but went mostly unnoticed.

A theme for your favourite card! DiscipleoftheForbiddenSpellDR04-EN-C-UE

Here's some support I made up for him, which relies on manipulating the number of Disciples in your graveyard.

Counterattack of the Forbidden Spell
Normal Trap Card

Activate by targeting one face-up "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" you control. Declare attributes equal to the number of "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards in your graveyard (you must have at least one to activate and resolve this card). This turn, if the target monster is attacked by a monster that has any of the declared attribute(s), immediately destroy the attacking monster without damage calculation. During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, shuffle all "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards from your side of the field and graveyard into the deck.

The Lost Traveller
Quick-Play Spell

Target one face-up LIGHT Warrior-type monster you control and another one with the same name in your deck. Return the first target to the hand and send the second target to the graveyard.

Deluge of the Forbidden Spell
Normal Spell Card

Pay 1000 Life Points. Target one "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your hand, deck or your graveyard, special summon that target and if you do, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of your Battle Phase. This turn, the target monster can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field (once each) in addition to its normal attack during the Battle Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, shuffle all "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards from your side of the field and graveyard into the deck.

Tome of the Forbidden Spell
Level 4
ATK : 0 DEF : 1700
LIGHT Spellcaster/Effect

You can special summon this card (from your hand) by returning one "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your graveyard to the bottom of your deck. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, except during the turn this card was special summoned by its own effect, you can select and activate one of the following effects :

- Send 1 "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your deck to the graveyard

- Return 1 "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your graveyard or your side of the field to your hand.

- Send 1 face-up monster you control to the graveyard, add one "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" from your deck to your hand, then draw 1 card.

Wrath of the Forbidden Spell
Normal Trap Card

Return 3 "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" cards from your side of the field and your graveyard to the bottom of your deck, then declare an attribute. Destroy all monsters on the field with the declared attribute, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the highest ATK (on the field) of the monster(s) destroyed by this effect.

EDIT : I just realized that Transmigration Break will destroy this deck Razz
First of all, thanks for your compliment. You actually picked a very unique monster... I almost forgot about this guy lol. As for your support cards, I do really like the fact that you played on his built-in effect, since it is pretty cool actually. At first I wasn't sure that you needed the hindering effects of your cards having to shuffle all copies of it on the field AND graveyard back into the deck, but stuff like The Lost Traveller seems abuseable without it hmpfh
Good job! And thank god nobody plays Transmigration Break either Razz

As per rules, I'll post another archetype. This is one my friend and I made together, based around the extremely lolsy card Larvas. It was actually originally meant to be a joke (hence all the sorta stupid names), but it sorta evolved into a full-fledged archetype. Oh well, have fun.

Larvas duh Defooted
Level 3
EARTH Beast/Tuner/Effect
When a "Larvas" you control is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, banish it when it leaves the field.
ATK 800/DEF 1000

Burning Remains of Ra
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Larvas the Conqueror of Ra". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal exactly 9 from the field or your hand.

Larvas, Gold Wu-Guard
Level 6
EARTH Beast/Effect
When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can add 1 "Burning Remains of Ra" from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is Tributed for a Ritual Summon, you can add 1 "Larvas" from your Deck to your hand.
ATK 2100/DEF 1000

Larvas the Conqueror of Ra
Level 9
EARTH Beast/Ritual/Effect
You can Ritual Summon this card using "Burning Remains of Ra". Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Larvas" monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain ATK equal to the banished monster's ATK until the End Phase. Each time this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell/Trap Card, you can pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Larvas" from your Graveyard.
ATK 2800/DEF 1400

Larvas the No-Handed Strangler
Level 3
EARTH Beast/Effect
If you control a face-up "Larvas", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send 1 "Larvas" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
ATK 1300/DEF 1400
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:19 am

Okay, I shall make another crazy cards since I'm on a roll today

the card I'm going to make some support now are......
Freya, Spirit of Victory!

GO AND WIN!
Spell Card
(1) you can only activate this card if you have "Freya, Spirit of Victory" on your field
(2) choose one Light Fairy monster on your side of field, that monster can attack your opponent directly
(3) other monster you control cannot attack your opponent directly this turn

Cheering Squad
Trap Card
(1) if you control "Cheer Up Fairy" on the side of your field, search for 1 "Freya, Spirit of Victory" from your deck or graveyard, special summon that card in face-up defense position

Freya, Embodiment of Victory
Rank 1
Fairy/Light
Attack: 200
Defense: 300
2 level 1 Fairy monster
EFF:
(1) as long as this card is on the field, all your Light Fairy monster gain 400 attack and defense for each XYZ material in this card
(2) this card cannot be destroyed by battle
(3) once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card and choose 1 "Cheer Up Fairy", that card gain "EFF: when this card deal battle damage to your opponent, draw 1 card" until end of your turn
(4) when this card is send to graveyard, choose 1 "Freya, Spirit of Victory" from your grave, Special Summon that card

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
A theme for your favourite card! 586968 A theme for your favourite card! 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue350/350A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
A theme for your favourite card! Left_bar_bleue400/400A theme for your favourite card! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:02 pm

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Okay, I shall make another crazy cards since I'm on a roll today

the card I'm going to make some support now are......
Freya, Spirit of Victory!

GO AND WIN!
Spell Card
(1) you can only activate this card if you have "Freya, Spirit of Victory" on your field
(2) choose one Light Fairy monster on your side of field, that monster can attack your opponent directly
(3) other monster you control cannot attack your opponent directly this turn

Cheering Squad
Trap Card
(1) if you control "Cheer Up Fairy" on the side of your field, search for 1 "Freya, Spirit of Victory" from your deck or graveyard, special summon that card in face-up defense position

Freya, Embodiment of Victory
Rank 1
Fairy/Light
Attack: 200
Defense: 300
2 level 1 Fairy monster
EFF:
(1) as long as this card is on the field, all your Light Fairy monster gain 400 attack and defense for each XYZ material in this card
(2) this card cannot be destroyed by battle
(3) once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card and choose 1 "Cheer Up Fairy", that card gain "EFF: when this card deal battle damage to your opponent, draw 1 card" until end of your turn
(4) when this card is send to graveyard, choose 1 "Freya, Spirit of Victory" from your grave, Special Summon that card
This is a good and well made support team, it makes good use of Freya and decent techs that would work well in a deck.

Now then, I will be making some supports for Blizzard Princess

Blizzard Prince
Level 7
WATER Warrior/Effect
You can Tribute Summon this monster in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. When this monster is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated in response to this monster's effect.
ATK 2100/DEF 2800

Tiber the Blizzard Monarch
Level 6
WATER Sea Serpent/Effect
When this card is tribute summoned, Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated. Also, you can target up to 2 Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls; destroy those targets.
ATK 2400/DEF 1000

Snowblind
Continuous Spell Card
Activate only when you control a "Blizzard" monster on your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, neither you or your opponent can activate Spell/Trap cards, but they can still be set. If there are no "Blizzard" monsters on your side of the field, destroy this card.

Snow Bank
Trap
When a "Blizzard" monster is targeted as an attack target, activate this card. End the battle phase; also, remove the attacking monster from play until the end phase of your next turn.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Binding Dharc wrote:
Now then, I will be making some supports for Blizzard Princess

Blizzard Prince
Level 7
WATER Warrior/Effect
You can Tribute Summon this monster in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. When this monster is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated in response to this monster's effect.
ATK 2100/DEF 2800

Level 6
WATER Sea Serpent/Effect
When this card is tribute summoned, Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated. Also, you can target up to 2 Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls; destroy those targets.
ATK 2400/DEF 1000

Snowblind
Continuous Spell Card
Activate only when you control a "Blizzard" monster on your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, neither you or your opponent can activate Spell/Trap cards, but they can still be set. If there are no "Blizzard" monsters on your side of the field, destroy this card.

Snow Bank
Trap
When a "Blizzard" monster is targeted as an attack target, activate this card. End the battle phase; also, remove the attacking monster from play until the end phase of your next turn.
A word of caution, mate. When you mention "Blizzard" monsters, you're technically also allowing any Blizzard monsters to be covered in this support... Blizzard Dragon, Blizzard Falcon, even Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North! XD

Aside from that, however, cards are balanced on their own, even though Snowblind is almost a perma-Cold Wave. I'm not too sure how Princess, Prince, and Tiber can be run in the same deck, since there aren't too many decks that feature beatstick Spellcasters, Warriors, AND Sea Serpents... unless you're planning on using a frog engine to get them all out lol. I do like Tiber's name though.

I'm going to deviate from the rules a little here... these next set of cards are more akin to early style of Konami cards... where you have a bunch of bad cards and one good card to make them all worthwhile (somewhat). The card I have chosen for this is one I'm surprised no one else has taken yet: Thunder Nyan-Nyan.

Water Nyan-Nyan
Level 4
WATER Aqua/Effect
If you control a face-up non-"Nyan-Nyan" monster, destroy this card.
ATK 2000/DEF 1100

Fire Nyan-Nyan
Level 4
FIRE Pyro/Effect
If you control a face-up monster with 1800 ATK or more, destroy this card. You can tribute 1 monster you control to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
ATK 1700/DEF 600

Nyan-Nyan Band Leader
Level 4
LIGHT Fiend/Effect
Face-up "Nyan-Nyan" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by their own effects. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up "Nyan-Nyan" monster. It gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all face-up "Nyan-Nyan" monsters except itself. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
ATK 1700/DEF 1000

I have pictures invisioned for these also. As we all know, Thunder is sitting at a drum set. Well, I imagine Water to be sitting at a keyboard, Fire to be holding an electric guitar, and Band Leader to be singing into a mic and holding an electric bass. Yeah I know music theme's overdone with Symphonic Warriors and Djinns, but I mean... Thunder is sitting at a drum set Razz
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:53 am

Yami wrote:
Level 6
WATER Sea Serpent/Effect
ATK 2400/DEF 1000

dude, no, you would make Mobius being kicked out from the deck with that kind of card
and please don't say "it got Mega" and stuff, since Mega Monarch use the attribute, so this would pretty much kick out Mobius from Monarch deck

Hippo wrote:
Nyan-Nyan Band Leader
Level 4
LIGHT Fiend/Effect
Face-up "Nyan-Nyan" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by their own effects. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up "Nyan-Nyan" monster. It gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all face-up "Nyan-Nyan" monsters except itself. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
ATK 1700/DEF 1000

you beat me with those idea, its a good card, and I must say, I'll be interested on playing a deck like that

I mean, we got a cute nyan-ko, so why not? ;p

anyway, we'll make this friend of Skull Servant becoming stronger

and by friend, I mean Dancing Fairy! which got the same stat as Skull Servant and no effect as well

enjoy:

Red Shoes of the Dancer
Equip Spell Card
(1) equip only at "Dancing Fairy", the monster equipped by this card cannot be targeted as an attack target and the monster could attack your opponent directly

Dance of the Swan's Lake
Field Spell Card
(1) each time you attack your opponent directly with your "Dancing Fairy", add 1 Swan Counter to this card
(2) you can remove 1 Swan Counter from this card to choose 1 "Dancing Fairy", that card gain 1000 attack for each Swan Counter on this card
(3) when "Dancing Fairy" will be removed from the field, you can remove all Swan Counter from this card instead

Composer of the Dancing Fairies
Level 1
Fairy/Fusion/Wind
Material: "Dancing Fairy" + 1 Fairy Monster
Attack: 300
Defense: 200
EFF:
(1) this card cannot be destroyed by battle and effect cards
(2) all "Dancing Fairy" you control gain 300 attack for each card on your field
(3) you can discard 1 card from your hand, add 1 "Dancing Fairy" from your deck or graveyard into your hand

Dancing Mad
Trap Card
EFF:
(1) when "Dancing Fairy" you control are destroyed by battle or effect, you can activate this card
(2) summon 1 "Pierrot of the Dancing Fairies" from your deck, hand or graveyard into your opponent's side of field

Pierrot of the Dancing Fairies
Level 1
Fairy/Dark
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
EFF:
(1) this card can only be summoned by the effect of "Dancing Mad"
(2) this card cannot be used as Tribute, Fusion, Synchro or XYZ Material
(3) all "Dancing Fairy" your opponent control can attack all monster you control except this card
(4) each time your monster are destroyed by "Dancing Fairy", put 1 Clown Counter into this card
(5) when you have 3 Clown Counter in this card, tribute it to special summon 1 "Mad God of Dancing Fairies" into your opponent's field

Mad God of Dancing Fairies
Level 12
Fairy/Dark
Attack: ?
Defense: ?
EFF:
(1) this card gain attack for each "Dancing Fairy" you control on the field x 1000
(2) as long as this card is on the field, "Dancing Fairy" you control cannot be removed from the field
(3) this card can attack your opponent directly
(4) once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand and choose 1 "Dancing Fairy" you control, that card gain attack x 300 for each card in your graveyard

kinda OP, but I think they deserve this awesome cards

and cookie for someone who know the idea for Dancing Mad, Pierrot and Mad God
(Hint: its from FFVI)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A theme for your favourite card!   A theme for your favourite card! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A theme for your favourite card!
Page 1 of 1