Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

A Charmed Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MKDremare-Riser
New Charmer
New Charmer
MKDremare-Riser

Charmer Power : 1017

Character sheet
Name: Ankaa of Libra
HP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue950/950A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (950/950)

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Well, this is an idea that has been on my mind for a while now. It's based around the four main Charmers, though there will be other card characters in it, like the E-Heroes. Sorry if the descriptions for the characters aren't accurate, it's hard to tell when you can only see the upper parts of some of them, and when they're obscure sometimes.

---------------------

A Charmed Life
Chapter 1: Venture Outside the Village
By MKDremare-Riser

It was a normal day in the Spellcaster's Village, being fairly quiet.... At least, until a loud explosion echoed throughout the peaceful village. Smoke had started to rise from one small building. It was the private home of the Elemental Mistress, Doriado, one of the village's most prestige witches.

As the smoke dissipated, five young girls were found, and were all wearing similar clothes and identical cloaks. They were the current students that Doriado had taken in, and all of them were covered in soot, and were busy coughing from the smoke.

"Nice job, Hiita. Didn't think that would fail so badly," a brown haired girl with glasses said, dryly. She wore a green dress underneath her cloak, and had fingerless gloves on her hands. She stared at a red haired girl, who wore a shirt that was mostly unbuttoned under her cloak. She seemed to be the one responsible for the explosion. The other three, a blue haired girl with a green blouse, a green haired girl with a white tank top, and a white haired girl with a black corset over her white blouse, were busy brushing the soot off of their bodies. They laughed a bit at Hiita's expense, while her face blushed with embarrassment.

"I-it's not my fault! The familiar summoning must have been messed up!! Let me try again!" Hiita cried, raising her staff up, but was stopped by her fellow classmates.

"Hiita, don't do it, it's not a good idea to try again so soon," the blue haired girl said, shaking her head.

"Yea, not to mention that you might end up destroying Ms. Doriado's house!" the white haired girl added, though she did seem to snicker at the thought.

"Eria and Lyna are right, you know," the green haired girl answered, her voice being barely audible. "We already damaged her house a bit."

"Come on, Hiita. We can try tomorrow. I mean, what's one more day without a familiar?" the brown haired girl said, shrugging her shoulders. Hiita looked at the four with scrutiny, and muttered, "But all four of you got your familiars! Eria has Gigobyte, you have Marmot, Lyna has Happy Lover, and Wynn has Petit!" She pointed at the four creatures that were sitting against the wall, snickering at her.

"I don't have one yet! Let me try again!" she said, her brow furrowed. Before they had a chance to stop her, Hiita raised her staff, and chanted, "Spirits of the world, heed my call! Bring me a creature to serve my will!"

Another explosion engulfed the room, covering everything with more soot. Finally, the smoke cleared again, and this time, a small fox-like spirit was in front of her. It had a small fire on the tip of its tail, and it looked a bit agitated.

"Hey, what's the big idea on summoning me?" it asked, looking at the soot-covered girl. Hiita smiled broadly, and proclaimed, "FINALLY! A FAMILIAR!"

"Congratulations, Hiita!" Eria said, clapping a bit.

"Aw, he's cute!" Lyna added, grinning largely.

"Wow, a Fox Fire. They're pretty hard to summon," Aussa stated, observing the newly summoned familiar.

".... I wanna pet it," Wynn muttered, staring at the spirit.

As the five girls chattered among themselves, a woman with blond hair, a large red turban-like hat, and an armor-like shawl over a light blue cloak entered the room.

"Well, I can see that you five have all finally gotten your familiars, though it seems like you had to destroy my living room to do so," she said, with a small smirk. The girls turned around to look at her, and the color in their face was immediately drained.

"Ms. Doriado!" Hiita cried, obviously frightened. All five looked as if they were ready to be punished, but Doriado just looked at her students, and gave them a kind smile.

"I'm so proud that you five have made such great progress. You all are truly the best students I have ever taught," she said, patting the heads of her students. "But you all are also the most destructive ones I've had, too."

"Yeeeea, sorry about that..." Hitta said, sheepishly. They all laughed, and the familiars floated to their owners.

"Don't worry, Hiita. I can fix it," Doriado replied, as she grasped her hands together as if she were praying. She muttered an incantation in another language under her breath, and soon, the mess started to clean itself up.

"Say, Eria, can we go to the lake now? I wanna play with the water!" Gigobyte said, excitedly.

"And I wanna go fly around, Wynn!" Petit cried, fluttering its wings. Marmot chewed on its nut, not speaking a word, while Happy Lover just landed on Lyna's head to sleep.

"Sure, Gigo. We can go now," Eria replied, putting his head.

"Alright, Petit..." Wynn said, looking at the ground. But before the girls could leave, Doriado stopped them in their tracks.

"Ms. Doriado, is something wrong?" Lyna asked, looking at her intently.

"Girls, I am so proud of you all. But there comes a time where you all need to take a new path," she said, closing her eyes. The five girls looked at each other, and back at their teacher. "What are you saying, Ms. Doriado?" Eria asked, worried a bit.

"My students, today, you all have learned all that you can from me. Now, you must all go on a journey to find your own paths, and create your own ways of using magic," she said, leaving the girls in a state of disbelief.

"But ma'am! We're just kids! We need adult supervision!" Aussa said, sweating a bit. "I mean, wouldn't five girls going on a journey by themselves be a bit dangerous!?"

"Don't worry, Aussa. I have been told that my fellow colleague, Nicodias, has his own student that will be going on a journey as well. He could join you five so that you all could protect each other," Doriado said, when they heard a knock at the door. "Oh, that must be them. Excuse me."

Doriado left the room, with the five girls following her. The door opened to reveal an old man with purple clothes, a large purple conical hat, and a wooden staff with gems in it. A boy was with him, who had shiny black hair, a similar cloak to the five girls, a specialized staff with a goat's skull on top of it, and a bat-like familiar with one eye following him. He looked at the girls, and stayed silent.

"Nicodias, welcome," Doriado greeted, as the old man and his student walked in. Nicodias bowed, and said, "Hello, Doriado. You look well today."

"Girls, this man is Nicodias, a Dark Sage," she said, as Nicodias went up to the girls and shook each of their hands individually. The boy just stared at them, and copied his teacher.

"I'm Dharc," he said, monotonically. He didn't bother to raise his eyes, and kept staring at the ground.

"Hey, buddy, eyes up here," Hiita remarked, scowling a bit. "Don't look at the ground, or at my chest when you're greeting me."

"Oh, sorry. Didn't know you had one," he sniped, making the other girls snicker. Hiita's face glowed a bright red, and stammered, "E-e-excuse me?!"

Dharc ignored her, though, and returned to his teacher's side. Nicodias smiled, and said, "So, Doriado, you said that your students are also ready for their journey?"

"Not quite yet. I need to give them their special staves, and they might want to pack a few things," she replied, snapping her fingers. Suddenly, five staves appeared out of nowhere, in front of the girls. Hesitating for a bit, the girls took the staves. Hiita's staff had a crown-like ornament on top of it, with a small ball of fire floating above it. Aussa's staff had a cluster of crystals attached to it, with a sleeve-like cover surrounding it, similar to Aussa's dress. Wynn's staff had a hook at the top, with a green crystal on it. Eria's staff was similar to Wynn's, but instead of a green crystal, her's had a blue water droplet floating in the hook. Finally, Lyna's staff had a large metal circle on top of it, with two small white stones hanging off the sides.

"Wow..." Wynn said, as she looked at her new staff. She made a swooping motion with it, and a small gust of wind blew, blowing up the girl's skirts by accident. Nicodias looked away, and covered Dharc's face, who was trying to take a good look.

"Wynn! Stop that!" Eria cried, trying to push her skirt down. The wind died down, and so did their dignity. Dharc laughed a bit, showing more expression than when he introduced himself. Nicodias joined in, and nodded, "I see, Doriado. Well, make sure these girls are finished packing by tomorrow, since Dharc is ready, aren't you?"

"Yes sir," Dharc answered, back to being emotionless. He stared at the ground, as his familiar stared at the girls, unblinkingly.

"His familiar creeps me out," Hiita whispered to Wynn, who nodded in agreement.

"My students, tomorrow, is the start of your journey. Now, go pack your things, and rest," Doriado said, as she walked out the door with Nicodias and Dharc following her. The girls stood there, silent, with their familiars floating around them.

"Hey, hey, Wynn, how long will this journey be?" Petit asked, not aware of what is about to happen.

"Yea, Eria! I don't want to be too far from the lake! It's too nice!" Gigobyte said, smiling.

"Wow, you guys are so stupid," Fox Fire muttered, shaking his head. "This journey will take months, maybe even years!"

"What?!" Petit and Gigobyte cried, surprised by this revelation. The two familiars turned to their owners, and started to persuade them not to go on their journey.

"Don't go, Eria! The lake's too nice!" Gigobyte cried, tears flowing down his face.

"I like being here, Wynn! It's so fun!" Petit moaned, rubbing its head against Wynn's chin. Wynn didn't say anything, but tears started to stream down her face.

"I don't understand this," Aussa said, as she started to pace, Marmot following her. "This came out of nowhere! I mean, who's bright idea is it to send five girls and one boy on a journey so suddenly!? It's like, I don't know, a bad story!"

"Well, whoever it is, has a sick mind to do so," Hiita muttered, as she walked to the stairs. "I don't know about you girls, but I'm taking my pictures and clothes with me."

As Hiita disappeared up the stairs, the others muttered in agreement, and followed Hiita's example, picking their things that they think they would need and want to take on their journey out of the village.

-----------

The next morning, the girls and their familiars were walking to the plaza to meet Dharc, Nicodias, and Doriado, with their luggage in tow. They soon found the three spellcasters standing, with a wagon behind them that was prepared for them to leave in.

"I see that you five packed lightly," Dharc said, dryly. He stopped talking when Doriado began to speak.

"My students, you all have blossomed into wonderful spellcasters," she began, looking at the five girls. "But now is the time for you all to leave my tutelage. You all have learned all you could from me, and I can teach you no longer. You all must find your own greatness, your own kinds of magic, and what lies ahead of you in your lives."

Doriado patted their heads, as they struggled to stand tall and held back their tears. Finally, they broke down in tears, hugging their teacher, and refused to let go.

Dharc sighed, as he headed towards the wagon. "Come on, you five. We need to get going," he said, as the girls wiped off their tears, and headed to their wagon. As they left, they waved goodbye to their teacher one more time, and soon, they had left the village. The girls sighed, and looked at Dharc.

"Hey, Dharc, why didn't you say goodbye to Nicodias?" Lyna asked, looking at the male spellcaster. He didn't even turn around, and replied with, "I already said goodbye last night."

"Oh."

The girls continued to look back at the shrinking village, not aware of the great adventure that they will have.
Back to top Go down
http://dremare.deviantart.com/
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:24 am

Please post more of this story. I want to see more what happened in their journey.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
A Charmed Life 1658415264 A Charmed Life 3087721399A Charmed Life 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue500/500A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue200/200A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:30 pm

OP hasn't posted anything in 3 years... unless he sees this and proves me wrong, I think this story might be dead.

It is pretty interesting though.
Back to top Go down
MKDremare-Riser
New Charmer
New Charmer
MKDremare-Riser

Character sheet
HP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Wow, I was just checking my email, and I got an notification about this. It's been like, YEARS since I've done this, if only because I got caught up with a lot of schoolwork and real life. Bad news, I may or not have lost a good portion of what I originally planned when I changed laptops, and I don't remember a lot of what I had planned. However, I MAY pick it up again, though, just to keep my skills sharp, since I'm majoring in Creative Writing now. Depends on college work and such.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:59 am

MKDremare-Riser wrote:
Wow, I was just checking my email, and I got an notification about this. It's been like, YEARS since I've done this, if only because I got caught up with a lot of schoolwork and real life. Bad news, I may or not have lost a good portion of what I originally planned when I changed laptops, and I don't remember a lot of what I had planned. However, I MAY pick it up again, though, just to keep my skills sharp, since I'm majoring in Creative Writing now. Depends on college work and such.
I understand. You school always come first. I hope you do well in college.
Back to top Go down
MKDremare-Riser
New Charmer
New Charmer
MKDremare-Riser

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Okay, after looking over at my workload for my classes and my own personal life, I have decided to just work on this story on long breaks like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or summer break (barring any unforeseen events).
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
A Charmed Life 1658415264 A Charmed Life 3087721399A Charmed Life 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue500/500A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
A Charmed Life Left_bar_bleue200/200A Charmed Life Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:52 am

MKDremare-Riser wrote:
Okay, after looking over at my workload for my classes and my own personal life, I have decided to just work on this story on long breaks like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or summer break (barring any unforeseen events).
That's great, mate! Looking forward to see what you write in the future. Also gl in college; it's hard work but a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 1 of 1