Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Ice Counter + Eria Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoarfrost
New Charmer
New Charmer
Hoarfrost

Charmer Power : 1003

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Ice Counter + Eria Deck Left_bar_bleue300/300Ice Counter + Eria Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Ice Counter + Eria Deck Left_bar_bleue150/150Ice Counter + Eria Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Ice Counter + Eria Deck Empty
PostSubject: Ice Counter + Eria Deck   Ice Counter + Eria Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey people! Very Happy I've been having a hard time making a specialized Eria (water charmer) deck, and don't know where to lead Eria etc. So with all the trial and errors I made a ice counter + eria based deck. Here is the deck 40 cards total.

Monsters (23):
3 Eria the Watter Charmer
3 Familiar Possessed - Eria
3 Raging Eria
1 E-hero Ocean
3 Cold Enchanter
3 Ice Master
3 Ice Queen
3 Deep Sea Diva
1 Mermaid Archer

Spells (11):
1 Swords of Revealing Lights
3 Salvage
1 Future Fusion
3 Trade-in
3 Moray of Greed

Traps (6):
3 DNA Transplant
3 Spritual Water Art - Aoi

Side Deck (15):
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
3 Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2 Dewlord, Tiger of the Ice Barrier
1 Ally of Justice Catasdor
1 Magical Andriod
1 Sea Dragon Lord Gishilndon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 E-hero Absolute Zero
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Scrap Dragon

If there is any other decks or ideas out there for specialized "Eria" deck please post Laughing thanks! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Ice Counter + Eria Deck Left_bar_bleue300/300Ice Counter + Eria Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Counter + Eria Deck   Ice Counter + Eria Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Well, complete it first and then we'll talk. From what I see right now, you will need some special tuners like fishborg blaster. However, this card may be banned soon. I also think that the e-hero is unnecessary, as well as the future fusion. That will thin out the deck.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Ice Counter + Eria Deck Marsh01 Ice Counter + Eria Deck Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Ice Counter + Eria Deck Left_bar_bleue310/310Ice Counter + Eria Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Ice Counter + Eria Deck Left_bar_bleue160/160Ice Counter + Eria Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Counter + Eria Deck   Ice Counter + Eria Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Well, for one, I think you should take out Ocean and Absolute Zero, unless you want to fuse for him more often (like more than once). Then I'd recommend using Ice Edge in place of Ocean and putting in Miracle Fusions to replace Future Fusion.

If you also want to Sync more, you should put in Reese the Ice Mistress, since she's also a Sea Serpent-Type. Her effect also helps whenever there's a high lvl monster out on your opponent's field and you need some sort of wall.

Also, you could take out like...one or two Ice Queen/Ice Master. If you want to make it easier to summon them, you could add in stuff like Mausoleum of the Emperor or Unshaven Angler. Oh, and you should add Blizzard Princess, since it seems like you're running a lot of Eria's and she only needs one Tribute if it's a Spellcaster-Type.

But then again, you don't have to listen to me. ^^a; I'm not very good at deck building, so maybe the others can help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Counter + Eria Deck   Ice Counter + Eria Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Counter + Eria Deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: