Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Psychic Shockwave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Psychic Shockwave Left_bar_bleue300/300Psychic Shockwave Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Psychic Shockwave Left_bar_bleue300/300Psychic Shockwave Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Psychic Shockwave Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Shockwave   Psychic Shockwave I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 pm

I have no idea how this is supposed to be related to psychic monsters. There aren't any level 6 dark machine monsters that have anything to do with the Psychics. Am I on the money or is this card meant for something else?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Psychic Shockwave 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Psychic Shockwave Left_bar_bleue150/150Psychic Shockwave Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Psychic Shockwave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Shockwave   Psychic Shockwave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:58 am

Skyblade LV12 wrote:
I have no idea how this is supposed to be related to psychic monsters. There aren't any level 6 dark machine monsters that have anything to do with the Psychics. Am I on the money or is this card meant for something else?

There is, Jinzo.

In case you don't know, Esper Roba in anime/manga claims to have psychic power (whereas he actually not), and he has Jinzo in his deck.
And, Jinzo's original/OCG name is Psycho Shocker. In anime/manga, it attacks with psychic energy, it's called Cyber Energy Shock; Psychic Wave in YGO GX.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

Psychic Shockwave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Shockwave   Psychic Shockwave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Ahh, that's a very subtle detail. Thanks for pointing that out. Still, is this card seriously just for Jinzo? There aren't many lvel 6 dark machines out there, especially since Jinzo has never been used in the shows recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Shockwave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Shockwave   Psychic Shockwave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Shockwave
Page 1 of 1