Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Galaxia Destruction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyokochan666
New Charmer
New Charmer
Kyokochan666

Charmer Power : 1028

Character sheet
Name: Naiyomi
HP:
Galaxia Destruction. Left_bar_bleue300/300Galaxia Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Galaxia Destruction. Left_bar_bleue150/150Galaxia Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Galaxia Destruction. Empty
PostSubject: Galaxia Destruction.   Galaxia Destruction. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:46 am

My "Reformed" Alien deck, tell me what you think or if any suggestions, tell me please.
Monsters. (22)
Normal-1

Alien Shocktrooper x1

Effect-20
Alien Warrior x1
Alien Hunter x3
Alien Dog x3
Interplanetary Invader "A" x2
Alien Ammonite x1
Alien Kid x1
Flying Saucer Muusik'I x2
Alien Skull x2
Alien Infiltrator x1
Alien mars x1
Alien Grey x1
Alien Psychic x1
Alien Overlord x1

Synchro-1
Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar x1

Spells-7
"A" Cell scatter burst x2
"A" Cell Incubator x1
Overworld - The "A" Zone x2
Corruption cell "A" x1
Mysterious Triangle x1

Traps-12
Orbital Bombardment x2
Crop Circles x3
Planet Pollutant Virus x2
Alien Brain x2
Detonator Circle "A" x2
Mass Hypnosis x1
I thought about getting another Mysterious Triangle, only having 1 Detonator Circle, Getting another Alien Warrior and Alien Ammonite, Taking 1 alien dog and 1 alien hunter out and getting alien mother.
Again, tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Galaxia Destruction. 414547

PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Destruction.   Galaxia Destruction. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Is warrior the 1800 attacker? Cuz if so you want lots of him.
A good thing to remember is reptile support cards work well too. Such as molting escape damage equal reptile.

Also I would look at waboku works great with one of your cards. Can you guess which?
Overal looks like a basic alien deck to me.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Galaxia Destruction. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Galaxia Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Galaxia Destruction. Left_bar_bleue500/500Galaxia Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Destruction.   Galaxia Destruction. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Put Alien Warrior in 3s, it's great as a beatstick and for A-counters.
Alien Shocktrooper's only purpose is as a beatstick and can be easily killed by backrow cards, so you should take it out.
I think you should take out Interplanetary invaders out as drawing the right kind of cards for it to gain control and not lose LP is situational.
Max out Alien ammonite, it's a great Tuner for Aliens.
I think you shoud take out one Flying Saucer, as it could become dead draw if you get it at a bad time.
Alien Infiltrator seems useless so take that out.
Max out on Alien Greys, they are great for A-Counter distribution and great draw power.
I think you should take out Alien Incubator because the chances of your opponent destroying it are slim.
Orbital Bombardment isn't very good imo because killing a monster just to kill one of your opponent's backrows aren't very worth it, but I think you should put it in 1 for now.
Take Crop Circles out, it really situational imo.
I also think you should take out Detonator Circle A because the chances of getting your opponent with an A-counter aren't very high, plus the 1k DMG isn't very worthwhile.

I think you should add some staples, like Mirror force, Monster Reborn, or Dark Hole.

Overall, it seems inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Kyokochan666
New Charmer
New Charmer
Kyokochan666

Charmer Power : 1028

Character sheet
Name: Naiyomi
HP:
Galaxia Destruction. Left_bar_bleue300/300Galaxia Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Galaxia Destruction. Left_bar_bleue150/150Galaxia Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Destruction.   Galaxia Destruction. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 am

Thanks for the help. I found some of my aliens that I had lost, so I can reform the deck, though I don't have many Alien Warriors [Only 1.] So I'll see what I can do about getting one or two,

Dally:
I only have about one or two Alien Warriors.
I have found Alien Shocktrooper to be somewhat useful at times, so I might keep in just one.
With Interplanetary Invader, if I had a card like Spirit Barrier [I think that's the name of it.] Then it would be fine.
As with Alien Warrior, I only have one.
I probably will, but I will keep it in until I can add better cards to the deck.
I only have one Alien Grey.
I may, though if I had something to destroy it, like heavy storm or such. [Heavy Storm would be better, if I had little to no other spell/trap cards on the field.
I will probably take it out, since I never really saw it as a great card.
I might keep in one Crop Circles, since it has been of great use to me.
And once again, I do not have a card to replace it at the moment.

Again, thank you for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Destruction.   Galaxia Destruction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galaxia Destruction.
Page 1 of 1