Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Left_bar_bleue300/300Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Left_bar_bleue300/300Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Empty
PostSubject: Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....?   Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

I have just gotten some super rare Harpie Lady Sister cards from metal raiders. They all look fine to me, but with one stipulation. My unlimited edition cards have a difference. One says it can only be special summoned with the Magic Card and the other says it can only be special summoned with the Spell Card. Does anyone think this is a misprint, and if so, does it give it more worth?
Back to top Go down
kelptic183
New Charmer
New Charmer
kelptic183

Charmer Power : 1018

Character sheet
Name: Kira
HP:
Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Left_bar_bleue400/400Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Left_bar_bleue100/100Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....?   Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 am

No, it's not a misprint. Back in the day, Spell cards where called Magic cards, but Magic the Gathering sued and forced them to change it. So it's not worth more, except for the fact that it's from Metal Raiders.
Back to top Go down
http://ranynsupremacy.blogspot.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....?   Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Hmmm, still, I'm not sure. If that's the case, then that means that one of my unlimited editions was made earlier than the other, that's not usually what I would see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....?   Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harpie Lady Sisters....wait, is that.....?
Page 1 of 1