Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Why Did You Like Charmer?

Go down 
+26
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
Solid Snake
ally of justice catastor
billy00
realityredone
Lea
Dally
DHeroDogma
AquaticallyCool
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
Lute
kurokaze
mahoro_12
Paradox
Necromonium
axel the chaos charmer
Takaoldaria
Ayai-chan
HiitaFire
HiitatheFireCharmer
Garaito
Eria
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lute
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Lute

Charmer Power : 1279

Character sheet
Name: Aoi
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue310/310Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

They were some of my first cards. I happened to get them when they came out, and I pretty much fell in love with them and the artwork. I didn't play too much before then, but after that, I made a Charmer deck, though pretty crappy, and played with it in school. I still have that deck. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/320Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

The concept of a big charmer society got me hooked. I imagined Doriado at the head of it.
I also like Eria and Gigo's intertwining stories. Plus Eria is damn cute Very Happy
Btw, I have a chrmer element deck that came 12th in the Irish nationals, so I'll put that up soon.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Well....I stopped playing yugioh for a while. Soon after though all the guys at school started playing it. I then went back to see my cards and the ones I saw first were....the Charmers. I thought to myself right then that I was going to finish the charmer set and make a deck for them. That's sorta how I Charmer drive on.
Back to top Go down
AquaticallyCool
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 am

I like the charmers because they remind me of my closest friends... they kinda look alike actually and my friends has 1 of every kind of charmer as if it were some kind of friendship card... I actually put the "Familiar Possessed" charmers in my main deck even though they won't be as consistent as the other cards that I should've put in... Overall... the charmers have actually saved me in some of my duels. Also the female charmers are really cute Smile especially their ummm pets? (Petit Dragon (Wynn's) Gigobyte (Eria's)... in their charmer pics)

(Eria, what's the name of the card the last picture in your siggy?)
Back to top Go down
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:42 pm

I pretty much came across them after getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh, around 2 or 3 years ago. I bought the pack, and the first ones I get, are, I believe is Aussa, or Eria. Afterwords, I bought some other packs that had the Familiar Possessed, and got Eria and Wynn, then later Hiita. Plus the Spiritual Traps, which were Hiita's and Aussa's. And got there Special Summon versions after that, whihc was Wynn and Eria.
That's when I felt like collecting them, which I had to find the other 2 Charmers, Familiar Possessed, and SS Forms. I got Charmer Wynn fairly easy.
Hiita, I had to literally eBay that, but a Teacher who ran the Yugioh Club had one, so he gave it to me for $1. And then one of my friends had, like, loads of cards at his house, which were all, literally placed into different boxes. I got the spares of SS Form Eria, Wynn, and Aussa, and the rest of the Trap Versions, and the Familiar Possessed. He didn't have SS Form Hiita, though, so I was dissapoint. But I did get 3 Doriado's and 3 of her Ritual Spell, lol. Then came Dharc, which my friend, who doesn't play Yugioh just gave me his copy. And then, after 2 years, when Lynna came out, after I moved about half a year before (I went from IL to TX), my friend, who is apparently the best at the school, seen I was collecting the Charmers, so he gave me Lyna for free. I'm still mad that he got 3 Pot of Dualitys legit through packs. Darn rich kid and his Dualitys. I also got Dark Spirit Art, which I consider one of the Charmer Traps from a Pack.
Anyways, just before this Winter Break, I felt like trading with this one guy, that I haven't seen before, and I seen in his binder, BLAZING HIITA! And I was like "OH MY GOD, I NEED THAT CARD TO FINALLY FINISH THIS CHARMER SET!", he was confused, and then he said, "You're lucky that I just happen to have this I'm guessing.", I forgot what I traded though, but I got it. Now all I pretty much need, is a new binder for all my cute and pretty cards, like that new Psy Girl that's coming out in EXCV. Right now I have is Charmers, Doriado, Pikeru and Curran, Cyber Tutu, and pretty much it. This sounds very girly for a male, but you know, I'm like that.

-DHeroDogma (lol, since this was pretty long)
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 am

I like the Charmers because of how cute they are, basically.

I have collected some Charmer cards like the Familliar-possessed cards, however, I regret trading off Eria for a Warrior card. :/

So, I've loved them ever since Elemental Energy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 am

How I feel in love with the Charmers...? Man, I can't remember when or how I feel in love w/ them. The first card I've ever owned was Hiita The Fire Charmer and then after I've owned another Charmer card, it was Raging Eria. Its because I love foxes so that's how I feel in love with Hiita The Fire Charmers.
Back to top Go down
Lea
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Lea

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name: Rin Seyuu
HP:
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Well, I was, and still am, an online duelist. One day, I was bored, so I searched DN deck construction room for female spellcasters. There were loads of female spellcasters. Among them were Lyna and her variant, Milla. I looked and looked at them. I became hooked.
So, I searched and I found DNA transplant and some defensive cards. And I also found Ruin.

So, now I am hooked. Smile
Back to top Go down
realityredone
New Charmer
New Charmer
realityredone

Charmer Power : 1009

Character sheet
Name: boketsu
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2043/4000Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2043/4000)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue331/400Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (331/400)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 am

i forget how i even came about to owning them but i incredibly loved them when i found them especially Wynn. as of now i sadly lost my possessed versions of them but i do own the spirit art cards of them and i looove miyabi so much but i do love the effects of all four.
Back to top Go down
billy00
New Charmer
New Charmer
billy00

Charmer Power : 1038
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: billy
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue163/256Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/256)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 am

I like charmers because
1Their awesome
2Their awesome
3Their awesome
4Their awesome
5Their are all really cute
Miyabi Aoi Kurenai Kurogane
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 am

Well, I like them because Lyna have save my sorry ass for thousand time, and their spiritual art move were useful to dodge card like mirror force and dimensional prison, also, all of them was so cute~
Even by just seeing Lyna and Dhrac remind me of my favorite character at Persona 3(the male protagonist and Aigis), and Dharc just have the same eyes as mine:3
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

Because they're all spellcasters, and spellcasters are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

mahoro_12 wrote:
at first i had a dragon deck untill my mom burn them all ,im just starting again and i remembered that my friend had a binder full of charmers and i thought that why dont i start a deck thats full of charmers

many said that this deck is weak and they suggested that i change my mind and build another deck but they'll see i will try my best to become a chamption using the charmer deck

^_^ thank you for reading Very Happy Very Happy Razz

I'm totally behind you for the champions!!

A friend got me in to charmers which is funny because he is not a spellcaster/cute girl person. (he is a mech person)
Back to top Go down
animeftw999
New Charmer
New Charmer
animeftw999

Charmer Power : 1015

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 pm

the art
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue760/760Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 am

Well I first got a glimpse of the charmers when i bought a bunch of "The Lost Millenium" Booster Packs, at a time when this was the most recent released in Germany. I got 2 Hiitas back then (one of which had one or two too many accidents and had to be trashed) as well as one copy of each Wynn, Aussa and Eria, although back then i cast them aside. After quitting YuGiOh! for good, i was looking through my old cards once again to be intoxicated by memories where i found them again, including each of the Familiar Possessed Forms(which I don't even remember drawing from a booster OR trading...it was scary). That's when i started to write FFs about them and found out about Dharc, so i traded two random Cards for a copy of him. The only Charmer I do not have is Lyna, mostly because none of my "trade partners" got her.

You could say i started to get interested in them when i hit puberty, when i started too actually look at "cute" cards instead of just throwing them aside and calling them "useless" without even caring. By now i look back at my younger self and am disgusted at how I didn't treat the Charmer Cards with the deserved respect...or cards in general, seriously

So in short I became a Charmer Fan because of their looks and the potential behind their unspecified personalities, which gave room for HUGE amounts of stories.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 1658415264 Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 3087721399Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Pretty much the same reasons as most other people's responses. In my very first Lost Millenium booster, I pulled both Hiita and Eria, and I really liked their artwork. I later pulled two Aussas (Wynn was the only one I had to trade for), and I began thinking about strategies and deck types with them. Unfortunately, soon after that I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh for a few years, but when I came back in 2010 I revisited these cards and started appreciating their creative backstories and character descriptions a bit more. So I basically think they have a very cool fandom. I almost wrote a fanfic about them, but I'm not that talented Razz

Needless to say, when Gishkis and Gustos came out I was pretty happy as well.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 pm

I love the charmer because they have cute artwork then I make a deck about them. I made a fanfic about them charmers. My favorite charmer is Hiita the fire charmer. She looks so cute. Her artwork looked so awesome. In fact I begun to fell in love with her. Charmers FTW. I loved Hiita so manch If she were real I would marry her Smile.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 586968 Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Essentially, the thing that first drew me to the charmers was simply their art style.

I don't know when I got my first Charmer card, but I do remember that a few years back, I was sorting through my Yugioh cards, preparing for A-Kon where I hoped to make some trades, and came across Aussa the Earth Charmer. As I said, it was really just the art style that got me, and so I held onto Aussa. But at that very A-Kon, once I saw the other Charmers in the midst of making trades, I decided that I very much wanted them. Thus began my love of the Charmers, a love that only grew as I began to think more deeply about the lore behind the cards, and not much later discovered this very website.

And the rest - as they say - is history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Did You Like Charmer?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2