Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Your greatest Card story?

Go down 
+18
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Natsuhiko
Wynn
Eria
Ayai-chan
Darkspire91
Kirikaze Fuuma
ruroken77
Angelionic
Amirashika
DHeroDogma
MCK
Skyblade LV12
kelptic183
Minasay
Joan's Guardian
Kappa Tulen
Ratsu
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

Your greatest Card story? Empty
PostSubject: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 pm

I cant believe we don't have this topic already? So guys what is your greatest "card story" not fanfic or anything I mean happened in a duel. I had one happen recently, long story short it ended up with black wing armor master becoming Captain Falcon....

It was the thought to be last turn of the match, my opponent had Dark Simorgh on the field and 1350 life points... All I had on the field was my armor master who got halfed by a gale earlier so he was at 1350, I kept thinking (If ONLY I could hit his LP!!!) I drew the last card in my deck and what was it!!!!.... Dark world Dealings... woopie I thought (crap I lost this!) but I wanted to go out in style! I attacked with armor master and gave simorgh a wedge counter but then it hit me. I looked through my graveyard and sure enough there was a Plaguespreader zombie! I put the dark world dealings on top to special summon plague spreader in attack mode and ended my turn, he laughed and attacked plague leaving me with 200 LP left saying I was delaying the inevitable. I said nothing and drew I played my set MST and took out a face down mirror force he set that last turn and smiled, held out my hand and announced I was using his effect reducing the simorges attack to 0, then to attack and all I could say was... "FALCON PAWNCH!!!!" XD In my mind it played that battle with cap. falcon with dark simorgh doing the little bit of "you cannot beat me" and armor master going FALCON PAWNCHHHHH! XD

So that was my story, any of you have one?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 am

Err... I see a typo. Half of 2500 is 1350? But still, a nice story. (And nice thread)

Btw, I don't have story that epic... maybe I have, but I can't put it into a word right now.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Err... I see a typo. Half of 2500 is 1350? But still, a nice story. (And nice thread)

Btw, I don't have story that epic... maybe I have, but I can't put it into a word right now.

Oh yea your right, I typed the wrong number. >.<; I have some more stories but I will tell them later.

(one involves someone enemy controlering my stardust, and assault moding it! D:< )
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue300/300Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue700/700Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 am

I once had a tournament where I wnt up against a Blackwing player and forced him to play Lighting Vortex, causing to lose my Goyo and Thought Ruler Archfiend. I had 100 LP left and my opponent had 2600 LP left. Both fields were empty, I had 0 cards in my hand or field and my opponent still had Gorz on hand.

I draw a card during my draw phase. It wasn't a Monster card.
I activated Mezuki from my grave to Special Summon Pyramid Turtle.
Then I activated Plaguespreader's effect, topped my only card in my hand and Special Summoned plague.
I Synchro'd my Plague and Zombie Master for Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth to push for game...

lol he so mad
Back to top Go down
Minasay
New Charmer
New Charmer
Minasay

Charmer Power : 1014

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Nice. the only story i have is between me and my brother (he uses a Harpie deck) the game went on to the point where our life point totals equaled Me at 1000 him at 2200. He had a cyber harpie lady and Harpies pet dragon on the field and i had a negate attack and Wynn both face down on my field. He sent his cyber harpie to attack and i activated negate attack thanks to it ending the battle phase he ended his turn and i drew. I got lightning vortex with my draw now holding three cards (which was black pendant,lightning vortex, and mystical space typhoon). I flipped Wynn into face up attack position and took control over Harpies pet dragon then i used lightning vortex by discarding my mystical space typhoon and finally i equipped Wynn with my black pendant and won the duel. Im still so proud of you Wynn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kelptic183
New Charmer
New Charmer
kelptic183

Charmer Power : 1018

Character sheet
Name: Kira
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue400/400Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue100/100Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am

I had 7600 life points left and a decent field. He summoned Dark Armed Dragon, Caius, and Chaos Sorcerer and destroyed my field and left me with 100 lifepoints. I played Swing of Memories, summoned Doom Shaman, used it's effect to summon Infernity Avenger, synch'd for Black Rose, blew the field, then set Limit Reverse. He summoned a monster, attacked, I played Limit Reverse to summon Yubel, and proceeded to control the game until I beat him.
Back to top Go down
http://ranynsupremacy.blogspot.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue300/300Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 pm

The epic match between me and Sherry L'Blanc.

I was in battle with 1800 LP while Sherry had 800. She however had a Centaur Mina on her side of the field, which could not be beaten by traps. Also, I would've been destroyed by its attack. It all came to my last draw. I got an apprentice magician! I set it. She then on her next turn drew and didn't summon. So she attacked my apprentice. BIG MISTAKE! I then special summoned Old Vindictive Magician to my field. She ends and I draw. I then flip up OVM and destroy Centaur Mina, leaving her vulnerable. I then sacrifice OVM to summon Prime Material Dragon, and I end with a direct attack.
Back to top Go down
MCK
New Charmer
New Charmer
MCK

Charmer Power : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 am

I remember this one time, although I don't entirely remember the details. I was running Lyna in my GB deck for fun, and ended up playing a mirror match in the tournament. First game, I draw her, and immediately summon her in attack mode. She stayed on the field for the entire game, and ended up making the final direct attack for game.
Back to top Go down
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue150/150Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

I topdecked Junk Synchron with Machine Dupe in my hand, with Tuningwar in Grave, while my opponent had loads of Level beatsticks and i was at 600 LP, with him at full 8000. I Synchro'd Stardust with Junk, and 3 TWares, and proceeded to trololol on him, since he didn't know what Stardust or Tuningware does.
Back to top Go down
Amirashika
New Charmer
New Charmer
Amirashika

Charmer Power : 1037

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Yesterday, in my friend's house, we played some Yugi. He is always trying to beat me, but he never gets a chance. This time he decided to ask a friend for some cards to finally beat me, so here's the story (Oh, you should know we play with 4000 LP)

The duel flow was normal until I had my Gearfried Iron Knight and a Release Restraint in my hand, so I summoned and special summoned Gearfried Swordmaster, I had Possessed Hitta in the field, but that wasn't enough to kill him, so I activated my secret weapon!! Monster Reborn : P
I revived Gearfried and took him down!!
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue300/320Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue60/100Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 am

Picture it. Your opponent takes the second turn and summons Six Samurai Irao to the field.
He attacks you face-down monster confidently, as you have no spells or traps face down.
Then he gasps as he sees it's amorphing jar he attacked, and thus discards his hand.
A horrified look washes across his face as he sees what you discarded.
Two Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World, one Sillva, Warlord of Dark World, one Kahki, Guirella of Dark World, and a spelll card. Even worse for him he drew a bunch of monters and one Dark Bribe.
He ends his turn unhappily, frowning as you summon Brron, Mad King of Dark World, and beat him with one volley of attacks.

This was my finest moment. I never believed I coul pull it off. XD
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 am

Wow, lot of people have lot of happy moment here...

Share mine, then...

I duel against my friend. And... My starting hand isn't that good.I just summon my Infernity Archfiend, set some random backrow and end my turn.

My Friend (F): That Archfiend... That's the one you got from me, right?
Me (M): Nope. The one that I got from you is the Super Rare version. (I use 2 Ultra Rare Archfiend, and 1 Super Rare Archfiend that I got from him)
F: lol, I just remembered that I sold that Archfiend to you for a really low price.
M: Regret it?
F: Nope. Infernity is crappy now, so like I care.

After a few turn of beating, I'm left in a pinch with his field 1 E-Hero the Shining, 1 Stratos, 1 Future Fusion (next turn gonna call out Absolute Zero), and my field only 1 Infernity Barrier and no hand. And the card I draw is... Infernity Archfiend Super Rare. The one that I got from him... And he concede.
Back to top Go down
ruroken77
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ruroken77

Charmer Power : 1129

Character sheet
Name: Aubrey
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue350/350Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue250/250Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

it's too bad i don't have a story for you guys. my brother doesn't like playing anymore. mostly because he keeps beating me with Great Maju Garzett. then again, that was when i was still using my old deck. now that i wanna play using my new deck, i keep asking him to play with me to the point where even i know it's getting annoying and he still says no. i hate him so much! ... i guess that was a story in itself, wasn't it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? GearfriedYour greatest Card story? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue280/280Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue170/170Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:08 am

Bump this thread.

In Duel Network, it was a battle between Hero and Hero. My deck is Neos Vise while my opponent's deck is Hero that relies on fusion gate. He summoned E Hero Shining twice via Fusion Gate and depleted my LP big time until it's 1600 left. (Forgot about the detail but he still has 2 hands)

Things of course, is not good. I summoned Neos Alius and attacked one of his shining with Honest's help. His LP depleted by 1900. That makes it 6100. And for his other shining, I gemini spark'ed it. And set one card.

He used solidarity and summoned nova master, Nova Master's ATK become 3400 thanks to solidarity. I chained COTH to summon my Neos. That makes my LP 100 while he still has 6100. Huge differences huh?

==========

This is where the turning point begin. I activate swing of memories, summon Neos alius, second summon it, and activate Wrath of Neos to destroy his cards. I set on of my birthright, and end my turn. The duel goes with me has an advantage over him. The duel ends with my victory and the result is 100 - 0.

It's all thanks to Wrath of Neos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Darkspire91
New Charmer
New Charmer
Darkspire91

Charmer Power : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

The best one I can happen occurred last Thursday. I was going against a guy with a Cyber Dragon based deck. Since I saw him play a couple of games before, his deck was clearly made for tournaments, making me a bit nervous.

I decided to use my new deck which focuses on Machina Fortress and Ancient Gear Gadjlitron Dragon. I should mention that it's still in the works, and I'll post the details one of these days.

Anyway, as we were shuffling our cards, my opponent's friend said quote: "Dude, this is gonna be epic!"

And it was, each turn one of use were able to counter each other's attacks, and in turn the other would have something to follow up. One example was when through a quick combo, I was able to get 2 Machina Fortresses and an Ancient Gear Dragon on the field in one turn, which he followed up on his turn by getting his 3 Cyber Dragons on the field and buffing them up with Limiter Removal, which I countered by using Mirror Force when he attacked.

Well, to make a very long story short, we had managed to whittle each other down to less than 1000 LP each, with him having all 5 monster slots filled one including a Cyber Dragon. I had one Ancient Gear Gadjiltron and one face down card in the Trap/Spell card area.

He started his turn by fusion summoning Chimeratech Overdragon. Because of his affect, it had 4000 ATK, 1000 points more than my dragon and much more than enough to win. On top of that, his dragon could attack 5 times due to its rule which could have been the last nail in the coffin for me.

But when he attacked, I used my face down, Limiter Removal which boosted my dragon to 6000 ATK winning me the duel. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? Marsh01 Your greatest Card story? Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue310/310Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue160/160Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

The best moment I ever had: Today

My friend, Mike (no, not you Yuj, another Mike), was using a Fabled deck, and I was using Mitsumi's. XD

My LP:
My field:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Defender, the Magical Knight (DEF mode)
Lyna the Light Charmer (SET)
Royal Decree
Swords of Revealing Light

His LP:
His field:
Fabled Valkyrus
Hand Destruction (SET)
Card Destruction (SET)
Mirror Force (SET)
Trap Stun (SET)

He just ended his turn, since he couldn't attack. So I Drew, Flipped Lyna the Light Charmer
face-up, took control for his Fabled Valkyrus, and then attacked him with both of them for game.

THANK YOU, CHARMERS~! lovely

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? GearfriedYour greatest Card story? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue280/280Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue170/170Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:

My LP:
My field:
Royal Decree

His LP:
His field:
Fabled Valkyrus
Hand Destruction (SET)
Card Destruction (SET)
Mirror Force (SET)
Trap Stun (SET)

He just ended his turn, since he couldn't attack. So I Drew, Flipped Lyna the Light Charmer
face-up, took control for his Fabled Valkyrus, and then attacked him with both of them for game.

That's definitely EPIC!! It's rare to see how charmers would pawn Fabled like that. Lyna did a VERY great job this time. You should've screenshot it next time! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue150/150Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:

My friend, Mike (no, not you Yuj, another Mike), was using a Fabled deck, and I was using Mitsumi's. XD

My LP:
My field:
Royal Decree

His LP:
His field:
Fabled Valkyrus
Hand Destruction (SET)
Card Destruction (SET)
Mirror Force (SET)
Trap Stun (SET)

You summon Aussa first, and you got a massive meganekko power !! OwO

Hooray for Lyna!! cheers Lyna cheers

Knowing how this duel would end, I better record it with my Snagit. Too bad DX
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Amirashika
New Charmer
New Charmer
Amirashika

Charmer Power : 1037

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Very Happy Today I had a great story!!! I was playing in Duel Network with a Synchro deck, I finished one duel in two turns, but then my friend challenged me, and we dueled, until we were like this:

Him: LP 4400

E. HERO Great Tornado
No set cards

Me: LP 1300

Doppel Warrior
My hand: Doppel Warrior (only that one Razz)

Now I draw and I thank God for what I got: DEBRIS DRAGON!!!
I Summoned him, and used his eff to summon Spore, then I SpecialSummon Doppel form my hand, and Special Summon Spell Striker from the Graveyard. ; D

Synchro 6 for Brionac: Doppel, Spore and Spell Striker

Two Doppel Tokens, and I Synchro 8 for.... Scrap Dragon!!!

I Tribute a Doppel Token and remove his Great Tornado and attack him to end the game!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? 414547

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:13 pm

One time I dueling network I won in two turns.

I went first.
I summoned summoned snipe hunter one facedown card.
His move. Summon elite goblin attack force and thats it no attack.
My move I play snipe hunters ability toss a card to roll the die.
His monster died. Then monster reborn chained to spell recantaion. Toss super condoctor to summon his goblin force. Then replay monster reborn for super condoctor.
I play axe of despair of snipe.

2200+2500+3300=sweetness.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Natsuhiko
New Charmer
New Charmer
Natsuhiko

Charmer Power : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 pm

I remembered like if was yesterday(?) xD (Sorry, long time no pass to da forum, the school and homework make me crazy D: )

My opponent use a Morphotronic control deck, has face up The Dark Door and set 2 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow and field full of monsters and... like 8000 lp and no cards in hand.

Me, used to play a Macro Charmers deck Razz set a Return fron the Different Dimension, 2 Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan and a Solidarity face up, 2 cards in hand (Hiita the Fire Charmer and Doriados Blessing) and like 1200 lp... my turn, draw and... it was Doriado, activate my ritual spell card and discard hiita to summon Doriado. Then activate Return and fill the field with the Familiar Possessed series xD, dropping my lp to 600 and...

Yeah! activate the double Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan and clear the field of the threads of the Morphos attacking directly and winning the duel and later the match Razz xD

It was epic... his face was like, Are you serious? (12,600 lp loss in that turn xD, that was priceless)

Yep... Macro Charmers 4 da win!!!
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 pm

[img]Your greatest Card story? SxjEm[/img]

My best deck. I call it Evil Gusto this was pretty crazy. Over damage 7700 in one turn.
If you want an explain of the duel I would be glad too. Other ways A picture is worth a thousand words. lol
Back to top Go down
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1025

Character sheet
Name: Andy Jekal
HP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue250/250Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? Left_bar_bleue200/200Your greatest Card story? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Eria and Gigobyte for the Win!!!!   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Your greatest Card story? JIaEQ

This was a duel with a friend of mine with a fun deck of mine that has Eria in her three original forms and i won with her the Charmer and Gigobyte! Smile Go Eria!
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 am

I still remember my story, even after year pass, as it was the first time I defeat my friend in the third turn!!!
I was playing with my anti-light or main deck, which's AoJ along with Lyna on it, while my friend use his main deck, the blue eyes one.
It was on the third turn, I have an AoJ cyclone creator on the field, along with magic cylinder and MST, my friend summon out a kaibaman, and by using its ability, summon out the "oh-so-familiar blue eyes white dragon"!!!!
Thanks goodness I could reflect his 3000 attack with magic cylinder, he then set one card, and end his turn
I was really desperate cause of my card, why did I only have book of moon, book of taeyou, and heavy storm????
And miracle hit me, the card I draw is Lyna!!!
I set her up, use the book of taeyou to flip her and take control of the blue eyes, use my MST to destroy his facedown card, which's a mirror force, and attack with all monster
I still remember he screaming at me "not fair!!!!" And "rematch!!!!"
After that battle, I never leave Lyna from my AoJ deck, ever!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your greatest Card story?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next