Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer

Go down 
+15
chaos_anime82
Angelionic
Skyblade LV12
Wiseman
kurokaze
Crystallized
Will Lair
Ayai-chan
Dharc Cosplay
DrifterzThe
HiitaFire
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
Garaito
Eria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 am

He didn't said Ohm the same person as Doriado. Counterpart doesn't always looks similar to each other, just like Pikeru Curran or DMG and DM. Smile

Anyway, Absolute Powerforce old support is interesting, but, it still annoying for Charmer fans. Where's the another form of Dharc? Now, we should wait for Shining Darkness. Probably it contain another form of Dharc and Light Charmer here, even the chance is a shit.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 am

Oh... it's a misunderstanding. Sorry man. Razz

And it will be interesting if Dharc has his FP form or konami released light charmer. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 am

Shining Darkness would be perfect to release them IMO.
Shining = Light.
Darkness = Dark.

So probably gonna be Light and Dark Monsters.........*prays for no more Lightsworns or Blackwings*.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 am

And they should make the DARK version of Holy Light (Holy Dark? lolz) in this set, to balance the game's LIGHT & DARK attribute because they're the strongest attribute in the current game, and because DARK has powered down because Holy Light, LIGHT should take the same thing. So, if Blackwings can get pwned by Holy Light, Lightsworns must get pwned too by Holy Dark. lol. Razz

Konami, you're the best if you release the rest of Charmer cards here. I'm not really expecting for Charmers to be supported, but, please. Please release the rest of Dharc's card in this set, so it'll be fair for him...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 am

I wish there was a Spell/Trap that was immune to destruction by anything, and it prevented your opponent from doing any kind of Summoning when it comes to LIGHT or DARK monsters, like a **** YOU! to the LS and BW XD.

I know they probably won't make support, But I at least want them to make the last of Dharc, and the Light Charmer in the Shining Darkness.

Edit: Yo Kaze, I've just noticed (dunno why just now) that you got a DeviantArt account. If you want to put Ippiki up, to see what others think, then go ahead, as long as you say I made it of course :3 lol! .
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 am

Well, from 5 Charmer favorite card discussion topics, only Dharc's topic got so many replies. Smile

@Yuji
lol, didn't you notice it since long time ago? That's what i thought. orz.
And i just posting Aki Izayoi instead of Ippiki recently, even i already decided before to post Ippiki first... orz.
Ok then, i'll post it later, but you must favorite it to make that Ippiki more popular. But, I probably wouldn't get any comment from other artists... Razz as always, because some of my watchers are bunch of shit... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 am

Quote :
Well, from 5 Charmer favorite card discussion topics, only Dharc's topic got so many replies.

That makes me curious. What makes Dharc so popular that he got so many replies on his thread?? Not Eria, not Hiita, not Wynn or Aussa. But it's Dharc. Is it because he is different from other charmers that he has no FP and other forms? or?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Kazemachi wrote:
Well, from 5 Charmer favorite card discussion topics, only Dharc's topic got so many replies. Smile

Which has got me curious, I always thought all the Charmer topics would've been popular Razz.

Kazemachi wrote:
@Yuji
lol, didn't you notice it since long time ago? That's what i thought. orz.
And i just posting Aki Izayoi instead of Ippiki recently, even i already decided before to post Ippiki first... orz.
Ok then, i'll post it later, but you must favorite it to make that Ippiki more popular. But, I probably wouldn't get any comment from other artists... Razz as always, because some of my watchers are bunch of shit... Razz

lol, I'll make sure I will XD. LOL@Bolded, we can't always expect someone to comment, no matter how much we want them to lol!.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 am

Why, thank you. Very Happy

Anyway, do you know some people wants their number of artists they watch filled so much? Even it's easy to do, believe me, people like this exist on DA. Razz
And yeah, what i said are true, because i appreciate the watchers that ever give at least 1 comment on profile/deviation, replying comment, tagging your name/deviation in their journal or etc, faving the deviation, viewing the deviation, or downloading the deviation. If they never do one of these act at least once (only watch), they're probably fake watcher Razz it's same as a bunch of people you didn't know adding you as friend in some social site... but later you was ignored by them even they're active... Razz
They didn't even reply if someone said thanks for the watch, and their account is ultimately dead if checked... this is really a shit... Razz

And of course Dharc's topic getting more popular, because we several times talking about something other than Dharc in this thread... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 am

Kazemachi wrote:

Anyway, do you know some people wants their number of artists they watch filled so much? Even it's easy to do, believe me, people like this exist on DA. Razz
And yeah, what i said are true, because i appreciate the watchers that ever give at least 1 comment on profile/deviation, replying comment, tagging your name/deviation in their journal or etc, faving the deviation, viewing the deviation, or downloading the deviation. If they never do one of these act at least once (only watch), they're probably fake watcher Razz it's same as a bunch of people you didn't know adding you as friend in some social site... but later you was ignored by them even they're active... Razz
They didn't even reply if someone said thanks for the watch, and their account is ultimately dead if checked... this is really a shit... Razz

And of course Dharc's topic getting more popular, because we several times talking about something other than Dharc in this thread... Razz

Hmm... a bunch of people like this can be found in youtube too. You can see how many friends I have but only few who post a comment to my profile. Razz
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 am

Kazemachi wrote:

lol, Seems like it, I say if you get watched or something, and the one who did it doesn't bother to comment or something on your Artworks or do anything else, they shouldn't watch you Razz.

Kazemachi wrote:

lol, Got a point there, like right now for example Razz.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:14 am

Well, that's true... Razz

Anyway, let's back to the topic then... Razz

Do you know who's "Servant of the Wicked" written in Meda Bat's description?
This should be a something that has a connection with Dharc...
What do you think? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:32 am

are they wicked gods? oh wait, they are the wicked themselves... Or maybe Nuvia the Wicked? No. Statue of the wicked? No. No no no... it must be wicked worm beast. Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Surprise
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 am

Servant of Catabolism... lol...
Or maybe Dharc himself... orz...
Back to top Go down
Dharc Cosplay
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1004

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Besides me necromancing... If you stared at the cards long enough, it's obvious why Dharc and Lyna wont get spiritual arts, Familiar Possessed, or Adult(i call it battle) forms.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 am

Bump this thread guys!!

Guess who is this guy!

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 DHAAAAARCCCC

ANSWER : Familiar Possessed Dharc

Effect : By sending 1 "Dharc the Dark Charmer" and 1 DARK monster you control to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. When this card is successfully Special Summoned in this way: You can add one Level 3 or Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster from your deck to your hand. In addition, if this card was successfully Special Summoned this way, during battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Marsh01 Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 am

First off:

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

===

Second:

HAH! With that appearance, no one can say Dharc is a girl now!
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Inochi01 Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 am

How come Dharc got a FP form before Lyna did?! TT~TT

And anyone else thinks his/her effect has something to do with Lyna...?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 am

Will Lair wrote:
How come Dharc got a FP form before Lyna did?! TT~TT

And anyone else thinks his/her effect has something to do with Lyna...?

Lyna appears later after Dharc. so, deal with it. Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Wink

Not just Lyna. Lyla, Milla, Magician Valkyria, etc. So many of them.

...Man. Dharc has become a girl charmer now. Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Haermm

Ayai-chan wrote:
First off:

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

===

Second:

HAH! With that appearance, no one can say Dharc is a girl now!

He is too masculine to be called a girl. Or maybe they wanna say Dharc is a reverse trap? Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Haermm
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Crystallized

Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 am

Holy shit.........Epic in a can
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 am

Will Lair wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
...Man. Dharc has become a girl charmer now. Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Haermm

ZING!

Will... that's way too one liner. Sorry but I'll delete it.

~Fuuma
Back to top Go down
kurokaze
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
kurokaze

Charmer Power : 1188

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Alright, I must have Familiar Possessed Dharc at any cost.
and Dharc and the other forms of Drarc are Male.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Wait a minute... is that a new skull-staff?
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 pm

And now, my quest to complete the charmer set will continue. Hopefully, it will be a fine addition to my deck.

In thought(OH MY GOSH!!! Finally, FP DHARC!!! IT'S ABOUT THEY DID THIS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/320Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

Well it's about flippin' time!

First off... OMGWTFROFLCOPTER.

Second, does anyone else see twilight decks that are leaning towards a more fun theme using this guy?
Charmer + Dark =FP + Lightsworn/Honest, etc.

I think at this stage, I'm going to believe the theory that the rest of the Charmers are dead after Elemental burst, and that Dharc and Lyna are the only ones left o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next