Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer

Go down 
+10
Kappa Tulen
Will Lair
Ayai-chan
Bluebox
Natsuhiko
takase
Charmer Fan Yuji
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

Probably a magical aura that looks similar to lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 am

Probably, it's a little blurry, could be a Wind Effect, but it still looks like lightning, meh, I've of other Wind using people in other Anime using Lightning, unlike in Avatar: the Last Airbender where those who use FIRE could use Lightning o_0.

Yuji:

"Tenka, please tell me you didn't train Wynn behind our backs..."

Tenka:

"No such thing, besides, Ryuhi would be better suited to train her, he's WIND as well..."

XP.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 am

Maybe Because, no Lightning Element in Yugioh, and the thing that closest in personizing Storm is a Thunder...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:52 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Maybe Because, no Lightning Element in Yugioh, and the thing that closest in personizing Storm is a Thunder...

Actually, konami always represent lightning element with light element. So, if Wynn can control lightning, that's beyond my imagination. And storm is represented by wind. Heavy storm, Raiza, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:31 pm

lol, Good point, I forgot about those other WIND Cards that either Mention Lightning/Thunder or shows Lightning, I guess it wouldn't be flat out impossible for her to use lightning, still wonder where Petit is right there, Wynn just wouldn't up and abandon him, doesn't seem like something she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm

If you look more the first synchro card in the post, you will see that the maggician ridding the giant Owl it's a GUY! (if you look his chest you will see it, chest are important to identify charmers).

But the other photo has wynn for sure, now stop worryng about petit dragon, charmer's can summoun other moster's using his familiar as tribute, all has an explanation.

And stop worryng about charmer's leaving his familiar's, the hell >_> if you guy´s have the right about this it will be the END for the charmer archetype.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 am

Wiseman wrote:
If you look more the first synchro card in the post, you will see that the maggician ridding the giant Owl it's a GUY! (if you look his chest you will see it, chest are important to identify charmers).

But the other photo has wynn for sure, now stop worryng about petit dragon, charmer's can summoun other moster's using his familiar as tribute, all has an explanation.

And stop worryng about charmer's leaving his familiar's, the hell >_> if you guy´s have the right about this it will be the END for the charmer archetype.

No official proof for that for now.
Just respect the other member's opinion cause we all have different opinions.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm

I knew it, Look at the bolded cards name:

# DT10-JP020 Gusta Garudo 「ガスタ・ガルド」
# DT10-JP021 Gusta Eagle 「ガスタ・イグル」
# DT10-JP022 Gusta Thunbolt 「ガスタ・サンボルト」
# DT10-JP023 Wynnda, Miko of the Gusta 「ガスタの巫女 ウィンダ」
# DT10-JP024 Calm, Silent Gusta 「ガスタの静寂 カーム」
# DT10-JP025 Wynndarl, Sage of the Gusta 「ガスタの賢者 ウィンダール」

Now Wynn has joined another Archetype, Most likely the others shall as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Marsh01 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Now Wynn has joined another Archetype, Most likely the others shall as well.

T~T The Charmers are splitting up...? Awwwwwws...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

They may in the OCG/TCG, but as long as their is Roleplay and FanFiction, they shall stay united! XP.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
They may in the OCG/TCG, but as long as their is Roleplay and FanFiction, they shall stay united! XP.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now how i will include this new card's on the manga, i'm totaly screw... wait wait.... don't spread the panic...

maeby i cloud include in the story as the evolve form of charmer's... yeah, thet make some sence, maeby.... or...

Okay, spread the panic pale Sad Suspect shocked frying pan bleeding cries
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Calm and Wynnda

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Gusta1

They are psychic type monsters.

About wyndarl, I heard he is male.

And one more for Wynn...

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Gusta2

EDIT : At least Eria and Wynn already entered the same duel terminal. But it makes me worried if they have to fight each other... and ended up like those archetypes destroyed by Trishula apocalypse.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey... on the right of the first image... that's the staf of Erial... how i get that magazine?

Now, serious, what about the "da" and de "darl"? I mean, if you read the name "ritua erial" you can make "ritua eria l" then "ritual eria", but what about the "da"... and the parrot of wynnda... and wyndarl... and calm (is that her family or something like that?).
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Hey... on the right of the first image... that's the staf of Erial... how i get that magazine?

Now, serious, what about the "da" and de "darl"? I mean, if you read the name "ritua erial" you can make "ritua eria l" then "ritual eria", but what about the "da"... and the parrot of wynnda... and wyndarl... and calm (is that her family or something like that?).

I got these pics from pojo. I don't have the magazine.

About what "da" means, don't ask me. I'm still looking for the information right now.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 am

Wow, So now Wynn is a Psychic-Type monster?, seems Wynn is now on more cards then the other 5 XP. So, I wonder if Hiita will be shown next with the Laval's XP. Like with Erial, Japanese or not, I'm getting these cards...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

Wynn... becomes psychic type monster? maybe that's why there's lightning-thingy on her staff... (honestly, i'm disappointed because she's not a spellcaster anymore...)

seems Wynnda, Wynndarl, and Calm are siblings? o.o

Wynndarl, seems he's the one who ride the eagle:

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 Gusta9

Wiseman wrote:

"Da" in "Wynnda" is from the word "Daigusta", I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:56 pm

indeed, and dai means more (thanks gurren lagan). But there is a thing that i don't get about duel terminal, what is this expantion exactly? When i see it in wikia there is a image of an arcade-like machine and below there is a list of the expantion set's of DT. Now in two of this set's i have found Aussa and Wynn in her respective charmer's archetype:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Terminal_-_Raid_of_the_Inverz!!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Terminal_-_Vairon_Descends!!

What about that? there are reprint the card's? Wynn is Wynnda or are two diferent people? (since each one have their respective card in the expantion)... what card's of this new archetype are drawed by fujikawa?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:58 pm

No official statement of Wynnda and Wynn are different people or not. So I guess we should put our opinion there. :v

And indeed, the Wynn the Wind Charmer in DT 10 and Aussa in DT 9 are just reprint.

Fujikawa? Fujiwara you mean. They has high probability illustrated by Akina Fujiwara too, especially Calm.

Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm

I have to see it in real, Calm is sure one of the fujiwara draw's, but i can't bee soo sure about the other's (specialy the magic and trap card's)
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Ya know, I've been thinking, IF Calm and Wynndarl are Wynn's siblings, then that could mean that, they COULD have Families in the Ritua and Gusta, and what ever Archetype Hiita, Aussa, Lyna and Dharc join. So maybe then their families needed help, and Eria and Wynn had no choice but to help their families, I dunno, just a brainstorm idea...
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Since his is the first real story bout the card's i'm not even sure if other card's that don't belong to the duel terminal expantion are part of the setting.

But now i'm disapoined, only eria and wynn get clone's... if i'm goin to include in the doujin then i need clones of hiita ans aussa as well Neutral as last resourse i may have to crate them... you are make me work too much Konami Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

Charmer Power : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:50 am

Guess what???

Wynndarl is wynnda's FATHER!

:v
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/k7j03k
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:36 am

Bluebox wrote:
Guess what???

Wynndarl is wynnda's FATHER!

:v

Where did you get this info?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 am

I doubt that's true anyway, sure Wynndarl looks a lot older then Wynn/Wynnda, but not that old, and even then, I guess Calm would be her mother? XD. Still prefer the idea of them being Wynn's siblings...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next