Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh? Left_bar_bleue500/500Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh? Left_bar_bleue300/300Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh? Empty
PostSubject: Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh?   Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

I have created 3 cards that carry similarities to those of the Egyptian gods and sacred beasts. If these cards were to be published, would they begin a new era and series for yugioh? The first one is Hanian, Great bird of Fire. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 3 FIRE monsters and 1 face-up continuous spell card. It gains atk and def x 1000 for every FIRE monster in either player's graveyard. the second is Cyrramyra, Great bird of Ice. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 3 WATER monsters and 1 face-up continuous trap card. It has 4000 atk and def and when your opponent normal summons or flip summons a monster with 1500 atk or less, it is instantly destroyed. The final one is Thundatraca, Great bird of Thunder. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 3 LIGHT monsters and 1 thunder-type monster. It has 4000 atk and def and when it destroys a monster by battle, your opponent takes 500 battle damage. They are all winged-beasts and I need to know if I should send them to Japan to get published.
Back to top Go down

Great birds. Could have I started the making of a new era of yugioh?
Page 1 of 1