Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Just a thought but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

Just a thought but... Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought but...   Just a thought but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:11 am

What if they made a new wave of charmers, not based on controlling an element like the original, but certain Types? Anyone like that Idea? (should I try to design them or not?)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Just a thought but... Left_bar_bleue500/500Just a thought but... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Just a thought but... Left_bar_bleue300/300Just a thought but... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought but...   Just a thought but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:56 am

lol, You mean like Type Charmers?, If so, I've already done that idea Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Just a thought but... Marsh01 Just a thought but... Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Just a thought but... Left_bar_bleue310/310Just a thought but... Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Just a thought but... Left_bar_bleue160/160Just a thought but... Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought but...   Just a thought but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:48 am

Yeah dude...Yuji's been all over that idea since I met him on this forum. XD
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Just a thought but... Left_bar_bleue500/500Just a thought but... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Just a thought but... Left_bar_bleue300/300Just a thought but... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought but...   Just a thought but... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:12 am

XD, I have, really? *notices all the Type Charmers staring at him funny, scared of Tenka's look* Hm, guess I have :3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought but...   Just a thought but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a thought but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: