Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Wiseman galery

Go down 
+5
Ayai-chan
Yusei_stardust
Kirikaze Fuuma
Garaito
Wiseman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Wiseman galery - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 am

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
lol, Two of us live in the US XP

...I forgot.

@Wiseman : Hey Wiseman. You can kidnap this Yuji instead. Don't worry it's free of charge.Wiseman galery - Page 2 Smokin

Good luck, I got more then 20 people defending me.............if you count original people that is...XD.

If you didn't want to help Wiseman, you shouldn't mention yourself here if you're from US. :v

P.S: i'm too naive... No
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Marsh01 Wiseman galery - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue310/310Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Wiseman wrote:
So you don't live in USA... ah man i was expecting that the biggest fan of charmer's in the world public my doujin... well, then i will have to kidnap some other user to make the job -w-....

Well... Ayai-chan lives in USA so...

Sure Kiri-kun, target the GIRL!!
Seriously, if you wanna kidnap me, try getting through my boyfriend first. XP

But your drawings were really nice, Wiseman. I'd help you publicize it if I had any connections like that... ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Wiseman galery - Page 2 GearfriedWiseman galery - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 am

Ayai-chan wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Wiseman wrote:
So you don't live in USA... ah man i was expecting that the biggest fan of charmer's in the world public my doujin... well, then i will have to kidnap some other user to make the job -w-....

Well... Ayai-chan lives in USA so...

Sure Kiri-kun, target the GIRL!!
Seriously, if you wanna kidnap me, try getting through my boyfriend first. XP

But your drawings were really nice, Wiseman. I'd help you publicize it if I had any connections like that... ^^;;

I thought I told everyone that I forgot. =/

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Kuribo02 Wiseman galery - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm

This is the situation right now, in my country Argentina the Yamato group have take the job to organize, promove and finnancy almos all comic-con's here, the last one have a special site in the building for fanzines and doujin's stand's.... for free!!!

Sad that i haven't any charpter finished but i hope to publish it on another con's with the same way of work. If i'm gonna give a doujin of my to you guy's then you will do the same that i, search for a con of manga or comic's and see if you can ask for a stand to publish the doujin, that's all i want.

If somebody can do this then i will send the finished manuscrip... in one year or two, cause i'm realy slow with this things.

And for Ra's sake, post something in that stupid blog page! i don't care if you want to critic my work or spem or something, i just want to stop talking to the void when i put a new entry!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Eria wrote:
Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
lol, Two of us live in the US XP

...I forgot.

@Wiseman : Hey Wiseman. You can kidnap this Yuji instead. Don't worry it's free of charge.Wiseman galery - Page 2 Smokin

Good luck, I got more then 20 people defending me.............if you count original people that is...XD.

If you didn't want to help Wiseman, you shouldn't mention yourself here if you're from US. :v

P.S: i'm too naive... No

lol, I didn't mean it like that, I'd help if I could, I was just joking around XP.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:29 pm

I have been chalenged! My position as a formal artist of tyhis forum has been corrupted... and draw problemn's need draw solution's! THAT'S THE SHONEN WAY Ò_o!

For that (and in compensation for the misunderstanding with the birthdate of Eria) i post this epic draw! HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Wiseman galery - Page 2 GearfriedWiseman galery - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Who challenged you? Wiseman galery - Page 2 Confused

Brionac is very awesome. But Eria... she looks weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Wiseman galery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wiseman galery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am

She doesn't look all that weird to me XP, her staff looks a little bent though, but that's a common mistake if you ask me...Brionac looks.....wow.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:13 pm

The staff and eria are fine, Eria is in his finnal moment of some finnal battle and has blood and scrach on the clothes and her left eye has some wound, the leaves and the drop like thing of the staff are following the wind, that's because the staff look some diferent, in the original design the drop like thing of Eria staff is static and do not move but i like in this way more.

This is the chalenge Evil or Very Mad

http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/arts-f16/post-your-drawing-just-with-pencil-t20-375.htm

I will make you aknowledge me Charmer Fan Yui, even if it take's me to lear your entire user name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiseman galery   Wiseman galery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiseman galery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Wynn the Wind Charmer and Petit Dragon's Charmer Gallery Corner :: Charmer Fanarts-
Jump to: