Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Caius the Shadow Monarch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue300/300Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue700/700Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Caius the Shadow Monarch   Caius the Shadow Monarch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 am

Caius the Shadow Monarch 250px-CaiusFull

Just kidding

Caius the Shadow Monarch CaiustheShadowMonarchGLD2-EN-GUR-LE
Quote :
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field. If it was a DARK Monster Card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Without a doubt the best Monarch.

And if you say that Raiza is better, then you really need to stop living under a rock.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue500/500Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue300/300Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Caius the Shadow Monarch   Caius the Shadow Monarch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 am

Speaking of Rock...
Caius the Shadow Monarch GranmargtheRockMonarchGLD2-EN-C-LE

XD, J/K.

OT: Caius is pretty good, in my Remove From Play decks on the World Championship and Tag Force series, I use him in 2's-sometimes-3's. He can get rid of the pretty annoying cards, like if you use it on Dark Armed Dragon, then that things gone for good as he's at 1 Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Caius the Shadow Monarch GearfriedCaius the Shadow Monarch S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue280/280Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue170/170Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Caius the Shadow Monarch   Caius the Shadow Monarch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:44 am

IMO Caius has several advantage over Raiza. He can remove from play any card on the field and inflict 1000 damage if it's a dark monster including himself. Yeah, he's a nasty mofo with nasty effect. But Raiza too is annoying. He make your top deck sucks by returning one of your monster. so, don't expect to get a card to counter Raiza from your top deck. If a nomi monster is returned, it will force the opponent into a dead draw and probably make them helpless to act during their next turn. No wonder he is the only monarch to have been limited...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Caius the Shadow Monarch Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue400/400Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue150/150Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Caius the Shadow Monarch   Caius the Shadow Monarch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 am

this card is pretty annoying....

if we have staller, or a key card....if it was removed.....akh that so..... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caius the Shadow Monarch   Caius the Shadow Monarch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caius the Shadow Monarch
Page 1 of 1