Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore

Go down 
+3
Valxen
hiita lover
Eria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue300/300Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue150/150Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty
PostSubject: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:14 am

...because she finally mastered how to use her familiar-possession magic.

憑依装着ライナ Hyoui Souchaku Lyna / Familiar-Possessed Lyna
Light Spellcaster / Effect
LV4 1850/1500
(1)You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Deck) by sending 1 face-up “Lyna the Light Charmer” you control and 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control to the Graveyard.
(2)When this card is Special Summoned by its (1) effect: You can add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster with 1500 DEF from your Deck to your hand, except “Familiar-Possessed Lyna”.
(3)If this card was Special Summoned by its (1) effect and attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/camerasarethedevil2nocameraharder/

Wait until ygorg posted the pic. kthxbye

edit: got this pic from maxut:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 67b67410
If anyone got the clearer/bigger pic, feel free to post.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Charmer Power : 1575
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue300/300Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue150/150Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 5:08 pm

FINALLY!!! Been waiting to see her familiar form for so so so long im happy for her i think im crying tears of joy. I most have that card now XD
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 5:41 pm

FP Lyna's effect is pretty good and if you want to add a FP to your deck to your hand
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 586968 Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue350/350Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue400/400Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 pm

YES!!! It's finally happened! I am so happy right now.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Badges :
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am

the fact that we actually need to dedicate ourselves to put all form of Charmer and Possessed will be a pain, but man, I'm so glad Lyna finally have a Familiar Possessed form
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:16 am

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Famili11

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Famili10

Dharc x Lyna confirmed. They're connected by the light from the chain of their handcuff.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore GearfriedLyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue280/280Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue170/170Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 am

@Eria : You actually realize such detail about that chain... as expected from Charmer Master himself.

I remember it was around this month that I informed Eria about Lyna the Light Charmer, and it's in this month again, Lyna finally has her FP form. Well, I don't really mind with the pairing with Dharc, though. Regardless. Finally, after a long years, we got FP Lyna. Her effect seems to be supportive for not just Dharc, but all Charmers with FP Lyna excluded. Happy Lover in the artwork looks a bit "sharper" like other familiars, and that lightning on their chain opens really opened another question to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 586968 Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore 346267

Character sheet
HP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue350/350Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue400/400Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Well here's another little detail. Familiar Possessed - Lyna doesn't have a Ribbon of Rebirth on her like the all the others do!

EDIT: Wait, if Lyna is missing her Ribbon of Rebirth, doesn't that mean that she's already had to use it? Did Lyna die once!?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore GearfriedLyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue280/280Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Left_bar_bleue170/170Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 am

Binding Dharc wrote:
Well here's another little detail. Familiar Possessed - Lyna doesn't have a Ribbon of Rebirth on her like the all the others do!

EDIT: Wait, if Lyna is missing her Ribbon of Rebirth, doesn't that mean that she's already had to use it? Did Lyna die once!?

Hoho... yup. Now that you mention it, she doesn't have her ribbon. There's barely any clue as why other charmers has Ribbon of Rebirth in the first place, and then there's an FP that doesn't have it. Now I'm curious about what Kaze had in mind about this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 3:56 pm

I don't think the scroll FP Charmers wearing is Ribbon of Rebirth. Just look again at Ribbon of Rebirth's artwork. It's different with what the FPs wears:

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Ribbon10

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore Divide10

I'm denying if it's Ribbon of Rebirth. But, before that, let me explain what Charmers are based from and how this is connected to what the scroll FP Charmers are wearing.

Charmers, as overall concept, seems to be based on japanese shinto shamanism. There's clues about it:
- Shinto is an animism. They see things around them to manifest spirit/sacred essence, such as rock, trees, animals, etc. And this fits well with Charmers have different attributes, since everything around the nature can be seen to have spirit essence. And remember, Charmer's japanese name, Reitsukai, means the user/controller of spirit. Earth spirit user (chireitsukai), Water spirit user (suireitsukai), Wind spirit user (fuureitsukai), Fire spirit user (kaeritsukai), Dark spirit user (yamireitsukai), and Light spirit user (koureitsukai), are based on spirit essences that possess the things around us (much like rock have spirits, trees have spirits, etc).

- The shamans/priests/priestess/spirit medium of shinto are believed to have ability to possess spirits. The Familiar-Possessed Charmers confirmed this ability. Also, you can see Winda and Nekroz Ariel, which by art itself confirms if they're related to Charmers, are using priestess in their name, which written as "Miko" in kanji. Miko is a priestess of shinto religion.

- Inari Fire, Hiita's familiar, is clearly based on Inari Okami, is a shinto fox spirit/god. In japan, Inari even got their own shrines. As a symbolism, if Familiar-Possessed - Hiita symbolizing a priestess/miko, it can be interpreted that Hiita is a shrine maiden that serves the Inari.

- Charmer's spirit arts using japanese kanji at their artwork. While this isn't directly related to shinto, the kanji represents the japanese essence of shinto itself. But the name "Spiritual/Spirit Art", sums up the spiritualism of shinto.

So, since Charmers and their spirit posession are based on shinto, the scroll/ribbon-thingy they wear is actually some kind of charm to protect the user from unwanted things while being a medium of a spirit. They believe spirits/kami/god can grant them either blessing/curses, and they using omamori/charm to protect themselves from bad things/bad luck.
In Charmer's case, it can be seen as they wish their spirit/kami/god AKA their familiar, doesn't run rampant since they possess them, since if anything bad happens while they're uncontrollable, it can be seen as bad luck. Moreover, while a spirit medium allow a spirit to possess them, their body could be in a state where other spirits can possess them too, which can be dangerous for the Charmers themselves.

So, the charm/ribbon-thingy they wear will prevent those unwanted things to happen and keep everything in control while their familiar possess them. So, yeah, to me, it's not Ribbon of Rebirth, especially with the design being different than the original equip spell.

And why Lyna don't wear this charm? My thoughts/possibilities:

- Look at her staff. You can see a charm-like ribbon attached to it. It might function the same like the other FP Charmer's charm.
- She mastered her possession magic really well and surpassed the abilities of other Charmers, resulting her body to be too 'sacred/divine' (sums up her LIGHT attribute) for any intervention of other spirits while her body in a state where spirits can possess her. Means, even Happy Lover will always be in her control while possessing her and wouldn't run rampant (as if Happy Lover can act wild/vicious)
- She forgot to wear it. lmao
- Akina F. forgot to draw it
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 pm

That is quite the bit of lore there, cool to know.

Still though, even if the art is a bit different, the similarity is too much for me to think nothing of it. Also I've been under the impression that it was the Ribbon of Rebirth for a long time now, so it's difficult for me to get out of that mindset now.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 am

Hello dear people I have waited so long on Lyna and now she is there. I find great. I like the picture and it fits fully to it.
I will now again correctly decc build.
Jippi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore   Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyna don't have to feed her familiar expired foods anymore
Page 1 of 1