Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Just noticed something in GX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Just noticed something in GX Left_bar_bleue300/300Just noticed something in GX Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Just noticed something in GX Left_bar_bleue150/150Just noticed something in GX Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Just noticed something in GX Empty
PostSubject: Just noticed something in GX   Just noticed something in GX I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 5:30 am

I don't know why it had escaped my attention for the umpteen times I re-watched it but in episodes 108-109, Judai would have legitimately lost to Austin O'Brien. There was no asspull potential remaining because at the final turn, Judai had just 1 set card (Elemental Mirage) and 1 card in his hand (Elemental HERO Wildman). There were no cards that could be activated from Judai's graveyard.

If O'Brien had activated his facedown Volcanic Force, it would have special summoned Volcanic Devil and forced Judai to attack it with Wildman; winning him the duel. The plot would have gone in a slightly different direction, and he would have become the third person to beat Judai. But he didn't do it and threw the game on Professor Cobra's orders.

Also, throughout that duel O'Brien was able to perfectly predict every move Judai makes (except Contact Out, which impressed O'Brien so much that he temporarily abandoned his mission and tried to win).
Just noticed something in GX 229?cb=20111231104039
I liked the character before, but I like him even more now. Was he the strongest among the five academy champions? I think he was. Only Amon could have given him real competition. I don't think the rest would have. Wish they had shown more duels in between themselves. He even drew against Haou who had Super Polymerization and the formidable (at that point) Evil Heroes.

Sort of trivial, but what do you think?
Back to top Go down

Just noticed something in GX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime and Manga-
Jump to: