Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:24 pm

WELCOME TO CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!
PRESENTING ME! YOUR GUIDE CATASTOR AOJ Catastor , ALONGSIDE PROF. CA.T.ASTOR

Morphing Jar , AND MY HELPER! JUSTICE-CHAN! AOJ Core Destroyer

For my old friend, hello, me, Catastor is back(being active) into this forum.
For whoever new or don't know me, nice to meet you, my name is Catastor, but just

call me Cat or Justice :3
Catastor is pretty long and hard to type, harder than Justice anyway :v

Anyway, this will be a page where I will post some Deck List I managed to make(when

I'm bored anyway :v) with strange and rather quirky gimmick -w-

for that, I will be needing you guys input for making the deck more usable and fun
to play XD

also, close the damn commentary! we will roll now!

Fun Deck with CA.T.ASTOR

Morphing Jar : WELCOME! TO ALL OF YOU! TO MY REALM WHERE FUN IS CREATED IN A
STRANGE DECK WITH EVEN STRANGER GIMMICK!

TODAY, I, PROF. CA.T.ASTOR WILL PRESENT YOU!
THE BEAST OF THIS DUNGEON!

BEHOLD! THE DEMONIC "FIEND SKULL DRAGON!"
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! FiendSkullDragon-LCJW-EN-R-1E

Morphing Jar : BEAST WITH 2000 ATTACK AND 1200 DEFENSE!
BEING DRAGON TYPE ALONGSIDE WIND ATTRIBUTE!
THIS FEROCIOUS BEAST HAVE A SPECIAL EFFECT THAT WILL NULLIFY ANY FLIP MONSTER'S EFFECT, AND EVERY TRAP THAT TARGET HIM WILL BE NOTHING BUT DUST! NEGATED AND DESTROYED!

AOJ Catastor : what an interesting monster Prof. CA, but I am wanting to ask a question
what monster is that? the monster type I mean, like tuner or effect?

Morphing Jar : YOU, MY FRIEND, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION OF WHY THIS CARD IS
HARDLY USED, WHICH IS BECAUSE THIS CARD, IS NOTHING BUT A FUSION MONSTER!
EVEN MORE, THIS CARD NEED A SPECIALIZED MATERIAL TO FUSION THIS CARD! WHICH MEANS THAT THINKING OF USING INSTANT FUSION OR KING OF SWAMP WON'T HELP!
EVEN WORSE, THIS CARD IS A WIND TYPE! WHICH IS NOT ENCLOSED BY THE "HEX" SERIES THAT USED TO HELP THE CYBER DRAGON! WHICH MAKE THIS CARD EVEN WORSE
BUT THAT WAS BEYOND OUR POINT, WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN!
WHICH IS WHY, LET US GO DEEPER! TO UNDERSTAND THIS CARD BETTER

Morphing Jar : FIEND SKULL, AS I HAVE SAID, IS A FUSION MONSTER, WITH LEVEL 5 AS ITS LEVEL ALONGSIDE THE FACT THAT IT USE 2 MONSTER AS ITS FUSION MATERIAL
THE TWO OF ITS MATERIAL IS BEING CALLED "CAVE DRAGON" AND "LESSER FIEND"

CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! LesserFiend-LCJW-EN-R-1E

CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! CaveDragon-LCJW-EN-C-1E

Morphing Jar : BOTH BEING EFFECT MONSTER!
WE WILL COVER THE CARD CALLED "LESSER FIEND" FIRST!

Morphing Jar : LESSER FIEND IS AN OLD CARD, WHICH IS ACTUALLY CALLED "LESSER
ARCHFIEND", UNTIL HOW KONAMI MIS-TRANLATED THAT CARD, MAKING THE CARD ALWAYS CALLED "ARCHFIEND", YET NEVER HAVING "ARCHFIEND" AS ITS NAME

IT IS A FIEND TYPE AND DARK ATTRIBUTE CARD, WITH 5 LEVEL AND 2100 ATTACK ALONGSIDE 1000 ATTACK! A SOLID MONSTER!
AND ITS EFFECT IS EVEN BETTER!
ANY CARD THAT IS DESTROYED BY BATTLE BY THIS DEMON WILL BE BANISHED!
WONDERFUL EFFECT FOR THE FACT THAT MOST DECK NOW USE THEIR GRAVE MORE AND MORE!

AOJ Catastor : a question again Prof, isn't this card much better than Fiend Skull
and even more efficient? why are you focusing on "Fiend skull Dragon" instead of
"Lesser Fiend"?

Morphing Jar : THE ANSWER FOR THAT, MY FRIEND, IS OF COURSE BECAUSE OF THE LOOK!
LOOK AT LESSER FIEND'S HEAD! IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE THAT MONSTER IS BALD AND ALL!
WHILE THE DEMON CALLED FIEND SKULL DRAGON, EVEN THE NAME SHOWN HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS IN COOLNESS THAN THE LESSER FIEND, EVEN LESSER FIEND HAVE TOLD US HOW LESSER HE IS THAN FIEND SKULL

AOJ Catastor : I see your reasoning, please continue

Morphing Jar : WE WILL CONTINUE TO THE OTHER FUSION MATERIAL!
BEHOLD! THE FEROCIOUS BEAST CALLED "CAVE DRAGON"!

AOJ Core Destroyer : didn't seem any ferocious, he seems like sleeping

Morphing Jar : FOOL! THIS BEAST IS A DRAGON TYPE AND WIND ATTRIBUTE BEING!
WITH SHOCKING POWER OF 2000 ATTACK AND 100 DEFENSE!
THIS BEAST IS NOT TO BE LOOKED DOWN!

AOJ Catastor : but prof, the card's effect have stop it from being summoned normally unless you have no monster on your field, alongside the fact that you need another
face up Dragon type monster to perform attack with him

Morphing Jar : TRUE! AND THAT IS WHY THIS IS A FUN DECK TALK!
BECAUSE MOST OF THE CARD WE USE ARE ALMOST USELESS!

AOJ Core Destroyer : and why is he called "Cave" but have wind attribute? should it
be earth?

Morphing Jar : THAT MY CHILD, IS NOT COVERED HERE, PLEASE COMPLAIN TOWARD KONAMI
AND HOW THEY MAKE CARD

ANYHOW! LET US GO TO THE DECK PAGE!

[img[url=https://servimg.com/view/18658058/7CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Ygopro11[/url][/img]

AOJ Catastor : the deck is rather low on monster number I see, can you explain how
the deck is played prof?

Morphing Jar : AS YOU CAN SEE MY FRIEND, WE ARE TO MAXIMIZE THE NUMBER OF THE FUSION MATERIAL FOR FIEND SKULL DRAGON, AND EVEN THEN, WE DON'T ACTUALLY USE THEM AT ALL!

ONE OF THE MAIN CARD IN THIS DECK IS "ELEMENTAL HERO PRISMA"
MONSTER WITH 4 LEVEL, WARRIOR TYPE AND LIGHT ATTRIBUTE, WITH HIGH 1700 ATTACK AND 1200 DEFENSE, CAN REVEAL ONE FUSION MONSTER TO SEND 1 FUSION MATERIAL IN ITS MATERIAL LIST, FROM DECK TO GRAVEYARD TO COPY ITS NAME!
A SOLID MOVE TO SEND CARDS LIKE "LESSER FIEND" ALONGSIDE "CAVE DRAGON"

IT CAN ALSO BE EASILY SEARCHED BY "REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY", ALONGSIDE LEVEL AT 4 TO USE AS EXCEED MATERIAL FOR RANK 4 MONSTER!

THE OTHER CARD IN TERM OF GRAVE SENDING IS "ARMAGEDDON KNIGHT" ANOTHER WARRIOR MONSTER WITH DARK ATTRIBUTE WHICH CAN BE SEARCHED BY "REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY" AS WELL

IT HAVE 4 LEVEL WITH 1400 ATTACK AND 1200 DEFENSE, WITH ABILITY TO SEND 1 DARK
ATTRIBUTE MONSTER FROM DECK TO GRAVE WHEN IT IS SUMMONED! WHICH MEANS IT CAN SEND ANY DARK MONSTER, LIKE "LESSER FIEND"

BUT ITS BEST USE, IS ACTUALLY ON ANOTHER MONSTER, WHICH IS THE
"INTERPLANETARYTHORNYPURPLY BEAST", MONSTER WITH 5 LEVEL, A BEAST TYPE AND DARK ATTRIBUTE.
ABILITY THAT CAN SPECIAL SUMMON ITSELF FROM GRAVE WHEN A MONSTER YOU CONTROL IS DESTROYED BY BATTLE, A FREE LEVEL 5 MONSTER!
SADLY, NOTE THAT THIS CARD CAN ONLY ACTIVATE ITS EFFECT ONCE PER TURN

AOJ Catastor : prof, you forgot that it is banished when it leave the field

Morphing Jar : AND THAT AS WELL, THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING CATASTOR!
ANOTHER TARGET OF ARMAGEDDON KNIGHT, IS OF COUSE, THE "PLAGUESPREAD ZOMBIE" A SMALL ZOMBIE TYPE CREATURE WITH DARK ATTRIBUTE, IT IS A LEVEL 2 TUNER MONSTER WITH ABILITY TO PUT 1 CARD FROM YOUR HAND TO TOP DECK AND SPECIAL SUMMON IT! AN EXTREMELY NICE CARD CONSIDERING THAT IT IS A TUNER MONSTER!

AOJ Core Destroyer : I know! this card also got banished when it leave the field!

Morphing Jar : CORRECT YOUNG ONE! THIS MONSTER WILL SHY AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AFTER YOU HAVE SPECIAL SUMMON IT BY ITS OWN EFFECT, STOPPING YOU FROM USING IT CONTINUOUSLY

AOJ Catastor that's a lot of card that got banished, is it really a good thing to do
so?

Morphing Jar OF COURSE IT IS!!! FOR WE ARE ABUSING ANOTHER CARD!!!! THE CARD
KNOWN AS D.D.R

AOJ Core Destroyer I know that card! it's an equip card that special summon a banished monster, in exchange of discarding one card

Morphing Jar BINGO MY LITTLE ROBOT ASSISTANT! THIS CARD CAN BE USED TO SPECIAL SUMMON THE BANISHED "PLAGUESPREAD" OR "LESSER FIEND", MAKING THEM TARGET OF EITHER XYZ SUMMON OR SYNCHRO SUMMON!!!!

AOJ Catastor seems like the author is getting bored of writing this, which is why,

we will be ending this now

Morphing Jar BU-BUT!!!! I'M NOT DONE YE-!!!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 1658415264 CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 3087721399CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:26 am

What is this I don't even

If you're insisting on using all these old cards you should just play Goat Control...

So first of all is there any reason why you included Dark Hole instead of Raigeki?

Something you could try teching is A Hero Lives, since it searches Prisma without wasting your Normal Summon on it. Maybe take out Fusion Weapon, since that card is mostly useless. Another thing you could try is Necroface, to recycle your banished monsters quicker to use them again. Also, your Extra could use a Tiras.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:35 pm

I do note its fun deck :v
Actually dig for cards that people says "old and useless" to run since making them having use is pretty cool -w-

also, Tiras is a fugly -w-
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 1658415264 CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 3087721399CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
I do note its fun deck :v
Actually dig for cards that people says "old and useless" to run since making them having use is pretty cool -w-
Dark Hole isn't useless at all. But Raigeki is just better.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:11 pm

true on that :v
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:23 am

BACK AGAIN, I AM!!!!!
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!(insert clapping here)

I haven't been in this page for some long time, most of the time I spend here are just to meet up with friends and talk anyway, so I don't find a need to post stuff up, especially thanks to the inactivity of this forum

But now that some people are back once more, I think it'll be a great idea to spice things up and help people return back to the group good ol'way

That is, of course, deck list

this is the deck that I will showcase today:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I5NV9wv
Decklist:

There's a lot of thing that this deck could do, from spamming XYZ with the help of Magnet Field to return your magnet warrior in grave to field, to call Valkyrion or Berserion in the speed of light with extremely high searching speed of the Electro-Magnet cards, to fusion summoning Imperion Magnum with the help of Alpha's searching

White Elephant's Gift help with the dead normal monster you have in hand, giving a quick hand flushing that can be a +1 as long as you have Magnet Field on

In fact, I could easily say that Magnet Field is one of the few reason this deck work really well, since it help you protect your Magnet Warrior with the effect of returning op's monster when they battle your Magnet Warrior, and the fact that special summoning your Magnet Warrior could give you an upper hand with effect activation from your Electro-Magnet monsters or xyz and White Elephant's Gift fodder with the normal Magnet Warrior

The best hand you could have while playing is basically:
Magnet Field/Terraforming, Valkyrion/Berserion, White Elephant's Gift, Gamma Electro-Magnet, Normal Magnet Warrior

summon Gamma, use effect to ss your Normal Magnet Warrior, activate White Elephant to draw 2 by sacrificing your Magnet Warrior, put Magnet Field, return your sacrificed Magnet Warrior and vo'ila, +1 card in hand while recycling your hand easily

And we haven't dwell deep into the new entry of the Magnet Warrior, have we?
Delta the Magnet Warrior, a lvl 4 effect monster with rock type and earth attribute, average attack and defense stat aside, his effect really give him a room into the deck

being a Magnet Warrior means that it could be targeted by the special summoning effect of the Electro-Magnet, and thanks to Delta being a effect monster, he could do stuff that other Magnet Warrior can't do

Dropping a Magnet Warrior into grave seems to be a bad idea at first, but with Berserion summoning condition being banishing the Electro-Magnet version of Alpha Beta Gamma, alongside fast returning of Magnet Conversion and Magnet Field's ressurection, it is a good skill to have :3

its second skill, which is the ability to insta-summon Valkyrion with the cost of 3 banish Magnet Warrior seems pretty bad at first, but if you have enough grave and you need some boss monster on field, it is not that bad of a choice, a 3500 beatstick with effect of summoning 3 lvl 4 that could make Ouroboros is appriciated to have, and banished card could be returned to field with Berserion's second effect, Magnet Conversion's second effect, or good ol'Leviar, our reliable rank 3 card ;3

The card that you could change around are the trap cards, mainly Magnet Conversion with Dark Factory of Mass Production if you're going to focus on Valkyrion summoning, and Delta the Magnet Warrior

TBH, while I do point out that Delta is a good card, it also have a demerit with it, which is the fact that its a monster and you need to waste your normal summon if you have it in your hand

Which is why, for people who doubt Delta, Painful Decision is one of the card that could replace it, AKA sending 1 lvl 4 or lower normal monster from deck to grave and grab that normal monster from your deck to hand

it could fill your grave up, giving target for Magnet Field and adding the normal monster to hand give you a solid target for Elephant's Gift and Valkyrion

That's it for now, I hope you enjoy this post
If you do, please give out a helpful critic and testing on the deck, giving out a card to try making a deck for next time I post stuff up is also a good challenge for me(of course, as long as its not mainstream)

Next deck will be about Dystopia-Seven Sins deck, wait for it ;3
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 am

This is actually the second time I'm typing this, thanks to misclicking something and when I return back to this page, everything I've typed got erased T.T

Anyway, leaving that aside, welcome back to Catastor's fun deck corner, where the deck will make you and those you play against wonder what the hell is wrong with you yet they work, strangely

As I have mentioned before, this is a deck based on Dystopia the Despondent(Antihope still sounds much better) that can make you xyz summon Seven Sins without using its own effect, or "Dat Flamvell Guard and Shadow Specter material :v"

Here is the decklist:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Ygopro11

Decklist:

I don't really have much time, so I think I'll explain the deck when I get back
I'm so late for my class :v

Anyway, at my home now so I can start the explaining

First of, you might question the reason for 2 Mystic Piper instead of 3 like most level 1 deck, even more that the deck have around 15 level 1(including the 2 Mystic Piper), and the reason is....
You won't really have those level 1 in your deck at all

most of the time you'll try your best to mill them away with Painful Decision or sending them out with the help of White Elephant's Gift

But even so 3 Mystic Piper is not a bad choice, trading 1 Dragard for it is pretty a good choice as well(if you don't wanna put a lot of lvl 5 synchro)

Second, your deck will be basically an Exodia deck(As Hippo could say against the prototype of this deck, aka my lvl 1 normal deck in other page), where your hand will quickly be recycled with the help of both your monster and spell

Allure of Darkness is a very good card, as shown that it managed to enter limited zone for a long time before being released recently, and the jank Shadow Specter is there to maximize the dark monster, the same as D.D. Trainer(tho, his stat is good enough)

your best card to use is the Tri-Wight, the best and key card of this deck, as you can special summon a lot of lvl 1 and draw your best with the help of card like White Elephant's Gift, Sylvan Princessprout or Formula Synchron

And finally, Dystopia
Its a very strange card as you all know, a lvl 12 beater that can only be summoned by tributing 4 lvl 1 monster on your field, which can be easily fulfilled with the help of Tri-Wight, One for One, and even card like Kinka-Byou
But that's not the reason he's there tho

Dystopia in this deck, while summoning him will be cool, his very reason here is to be a sacrifice for Level Lifter spell, which let you to discard 1 monster and give 2 monster you control the same level as one you discard, AKA easily giving 2 lvl 12 monster on your field for Seven Sins

A card that I suggest trading away for better card is the Drowning Mirror Force, Rescue Rabbit, or Twin Twister

A card that I suggest putting in is level 5 synchro such as Armades or T.G. Hyper Librarian or Yokotuner, a fairly good level 1 that is basically another Kinka-byou in your deck but can't return to hand

Ask me everything you want to know about this deck :3
Gemini out!

Last edited by Hippocampus on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:47 am

You can still edit your own posts, ya know Rolling Eyes
I merged them for you this time, but keep in mind it's against the rules to double post if it's within 24 hours, okay?

Anyway, I've always loved Kinka-Piper decks, so I approve of this. Have you tried Creature Swap in here?
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:03 pm

First thing first, which is pretty OoT, is the fact that I'm getting into Initial D meme again, somehow
Multi-Track Drifting anyone?
Yes, that's stupid
its a Deja Vu, since I've been in this place before

Okay, I'll stop

Coming back on topic, welcome again to Catastor's fun deck adventure, where I will bring strange as hell deck and make it somewhat work into a fun to play yet surely not competitive deck

now, let me thank Grimro328 for this very interesting idea, an OCG, Japanese Youtube channel who make some crazy deck that's real cool(not counting his eargasm voice as well, HHHNNNNGGG!!!!)
Video that give idea for this deck:

And let's not get any longer, here is the deck list:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Ygopro13
Deck List:
The key card here's being 3, Hanzo, Earth and Duplication

As you can see from the deck using the new Ninjitsu Art card, Ninjitsu Art Notebook, its using the highest potential of Hanzo, which is during a normal summon adding 1 Ninjitsu Art card by adding Notebook, which is then used to discard maybe Fire Armor or dead Black Dragon in hand for any other Ninjitsu Art, or in case you need hand, Armor Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy, which is a +1 and deck thinning with the need of just 1 card

True MVP in this deck tho, is the Kaiju-Black Dragon combo
I'm pretty sure that most people already know Kaiju's effect, which is basically old favorite Volcanic Queen effect but without the need to sacrifice one's normal summon
But what they don't know is the fact that Black Dragon Ninja work with them real good

Let's take a look at Black Dragon Ninja first:
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Latest?cb=20160805082351
its a 2600 atk lvl 7 with the ability to erase 1 monster from the field, but return them to its owner when its gone
And while it might seems bad, considering how many removal card out there right now, it can work to your benefit

You see, when you use a Kaiju monster on your opponent, you're still the owner of the card, like how you can Owner Seal your Kaiju back to yourself
And thanks to the fact that Black Dragon return them to the owner's field when it leave the field, you can just Kaiju their wall monster, call Black Dragon with Ninjitsu Art of Transforming, then use its effect to send itself and the Ninjitsu Art of Transforming to banish your Kaiju, which will then return to your field since it left the field
A powerful and quick combo to remove your opponent's card and owning a good beatstick in field

Another good card in this deck being Getsuga the Shogun
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! Latest?cb=20160901213728
A lvl 8 ninja with a very good stat, only needing 1 tribute to summon it, and the ability to swarm your field with any ninja monster in your grave as long as you can change its battle position from attack to defense with its own effect
of course, the main target's usually Hanzo and Shingetsu, that is to add another ninja monster from deck by the effect of Hanzo alongside letting you perform an XYZ summon of a rank 4 monster with such a low cost
another card to summon back is Earth Armor and Flame Armor, which with the help of Flame Armor leveling itself up to lvl 5, you can perform a XYZ summon for a rank 5 just as easy as summoning a rank 4
Alongside the fact that Earth Armor can special summon itself when you have no field for Getsuga to tribute summon itself, this tactic is really viable and easy to perform at most time

The reason of using the first batch Kaiju(that is, Dorogan and Kumongous) is because that Super-Transformation and Transformation is able to target each one of them as target to special summon from deck, meaning that they won't be a dead card when you don't draw them and Super-Transformation's near-Kaiju-like effect could be used to help controlling the enemy's field

Duplication is one of the reason this deck's working so well
As you can see in Grimro's video, Duplication let you to swap your sitting duck Hanzo with either another Hanzo, which can be used to fetch Getsuga or other Ninja monster like Earth Armor, or Shingetsu, which when destroyed have literally the same effect as special summoned Hanzo, which is, adding other Ninja monster
with them staying on field, they also give a good fodder for Black Dragon and Alchemy to exploit

That seems to be all that I wanted to explain, if you have a question to ask, then ask away
now, get the sunlight if you wanna see me

Have fun playing with this deck!
Next one I'll probably post about my Reshef-Normal deck, so stay tuned
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Man, IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK BABY!
Welcome! To Catastor's FUN DECK ADVENTURE!
DRAMA ALERT NATION!!!!!
I'M YOUR HOST, KEEMSTAR!
Okay, beat dead joke done, now I can get into the good stuff

Hello again guys, Catastor here, been away from this forum in like....
holy cow, is that a year since I post something in this group?
shees, I've got too hooked up with my 3DS and LoL

now, I'm here again to share some deck that I've been having fun with, a drum roll please

oh yeah baby, we all know where this is going
Fishborg Synchro deck
CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! R5dmzzD

as you can see, this is a full water-attribute deck that abuse the godly recovery card from the attribute, like Salvage, Surface and my new favorite, White Salvation

the deck's gameplay is simple
first, you'll need to get the three main card in the graveyard, AKA Fishborg Archer, Fishborg Doctor and Fishborg Planter, a level 3 tuner, level 4 and level 2 monster that can special summon themselves to the field with cheap cost

do the math on it, 3 + 4 + 2 = 9
so, with a cost of 1 discard, you can easily get a Trishula. extremely cheap

on the other hand, I put in Hammer Shark because it is a lvl 4 beatstick, with a fairly useful ability that can special summon a level 3 or lower Water monster, with target like Beautunaful Fish, a level 1 that can banish itself on its summon to fetch a level 4 or lower Water monster, Fishborg Planter, which is a good material for link, and Fishborg Archer, AKA a quick level 6 synchro for something like Coral Dragon, Brionac and White Dolphin

on other side, I put in Royal Eel, a level 4 Tuner that can only be synchro material-ed if you use all Fish monster for such thing, AKA not a problem in this deck
Its main use are to quickly get milled VIA Fishborg Planter, discarded VIA Fishborg Archer or get summoned by Beautunaful and use as link material, since its whole worth are in the grave

you see, thanks to a card called Doublefin Shark, a level 4 water monster that can special summon a level 3 or 4 Water attribute monster from graveyard while not restricting summon beside only water summon, is extremely powerful with both Fishborg Archer, a level 3 tuner which is capable of being used to summon something like Gungrir for a quick field wipe, or Royal Eel, which, thanks to a certain White Aura Whale, a level 8 Synchro that can destroy all attack position monster your opponent control, makes it a very valuable card to fetch

for the magic/trap area, I put in King's Consonance because on 2 thing:
1. it can quickly fetch me a field when I really need them, for example, get a Coral Dragon to synchro into White Aura Biphamet, a level 10 synchro that need water sycnhro tuner to summon but is a huge beatstick with crazy capability to survive thanks to its effect
2. it can stop the enemy hard on the road, since by banishing Fishborg Archer and Fishborg Planter, I get to summon Cryston Ametrix, a level 5 synchro that change all attack position special summoned monster into defense position, and any level 4 with Royal Eel, which can fetch me a White Aura Whale to wipe the enemy's attack position monster and get your balance once more

Counter Gate, on the other hand, is mostly used because this deck is extremely weak defensively if you didn't managed to set up, this card let you gain momentum with the draw and free special summon when you managed to draw a monster card
This card can be changed TBH, there are many more defensive card that cripple the enemy much more like Mirror Force or something else, but the draw really set this card apart from the others

I think that's what I can say for now, if you have any input or question on how to play this deck or anything else, even about me!(as long as it's nothing creepy), ask away! I'll do my best to answer them(again, as long as it's nothing creepy)

That's all for now
Catastor, out!
SQUADFAM JUJITSU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!   CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CATASTOR'S FUN DECK ADVENTURE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: