Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Entermage Trapeze Magician

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Entermage Trapeze Magician Empty
PostSubject: Entermage Trapeze Magician   Entermage Trapeze Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:09 pm

This is entermage trapeze magician
Entermage Trapeze Magician EntermageTrapezeMagician-CORE-JP-OP
Rank 4 Light spellcaster type ATK 2500 DEF 2000
2 Level 4 spellcaster type monsters
You take no damage lower than or equal to this card's ATK. Once per turn, during either player's Main Phase 1: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 other face-up Attack Position monster on the field; it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn, but destroy it at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, or if this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Entermage" monster from your Deck.
I think this card is good in a charmer deck because you don't want to take big amount of damage to your LP. This card is also good for the Rank 4 familiar-possesed deck because you can used this card effect to target a archfiend eater or jigabyte to have them attack twice then at the end of the battle phase Jigabyte will get destroyed and will trigger it's effect. So I think this card is good for charmers. I know I could summon downard magician and and become a 2500 ATK but I like to have those options.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
Entermage Trapeze Magician Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Entermage Trapeze Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Entermage Trapeze Magician Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Entermage Trapeze Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Entermage Trapeze Magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entermage Trapeze Magician   Entermage Trapeze Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm

that is quit a card for them
Back to top Go down

Entermage Trapeze Magician
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: