Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Stealthy Ritual

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
Stealthy Ritual Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealthy Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Stealthy Ritual Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealthy Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Stealthy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Stealthy Ritual   Stealthy Ritual I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:52 am

Stealthy Ritual Y9TiyFi
Stealthy Ritual
During your opponent's turn, this card can be used to Ritual Summon any 1 Ritual Monster in your Hand. You must also Tribute a monster with the same name as the Ritual Monster being Ritual Summoned from your Hand or side of the field.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Stealthy Ritual 1658415264 Stealthy Ritual 3087721399Stealthy Ritual 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Stealthy Ritual Left_bar_bleue500/500Stealthy Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Stealthy Ritual Left_bar_bleue200/200Stealthy Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Stealthy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealthy Ritual   Stealthy Ritual I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:24 am

It's very odd, to say the least.

Trap Rituals could definitely become a thing in today's game to make Ritual Monsters more competitive, so that's nice. But... you have to Tribute a monster with the same name as the Ritual monster? So it looks like this would really only be used to get rid of dead draws made by Ritual monsters, and prevent clogging your hand. And considering Rituals are so costly anyway, I don't think this would even see much play.

The only thing I can see this really working in is with Rituals that activate their effects on Summon, such as Garlandorf and Northwemko. Gishkis and Necloths could benefit from this but their archetypes are so complete that they probably wouldn't need it.

The other thing you gotta remember about the TCG is that Ritual Spells are searchable through Manju/Preparation of Rites, but this isn't a Ritual Spell, it's a Ritual TRAP, so by definition it isn't supported by those cards.

Still, I like the originality, so nice job on that!
Back to top Go down

Stealthy Ritual
Page 1 of 1