Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New archetype: Fire emblem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New archetype: Fire emblem Empty
PostSubject: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Yes as you may know fire emblem is my favorite nintendo series of all time <3 so why not I made a yugioh archetype.
I would go to yugioh card maker and use that. But I'm too lazy to use that so I will show you the pic of the character what the card based on

Fire emblem lord- Roy
New archetype: Fire emblem 157?cb=20130730082353
Level 5. Fire warrior type/effect ATK 1700 DEF 0
You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem lord- Roy" once per turn. You can add 1 "Fire emblem" monsters form your deck to your hand. If this card is sent to your graveyard you can add 1 "Fire emblem" spell or trap card form your graveyard to your hand.

Fire emblem king- Zephiel
New archetype: Fire emblem 200?cb=20080210161641
Level 6 dark warrior type/tuner ATK 2400 DEF 900
You can return 1 "Fire emblem" monster you control to your hand to special summon this card form your hand, if you do you can reduce the level of this by the level of the returned monster. Once per turn you can normal summon 1 "Fire emblem" monster form your hand.
Fire emblem lance holder- Marcus
New archetype: Fire emblem 152?cb=20080827234439
Level 4 Wind warrior type/effect ATK 2000 DEF 2050
You can add 1 "Fire emblem" spell or trap card form your deck to your hand. You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem lance holder" once per turn. You can tribute this card, special summon 1 "Fire emblem" monster form your deck. If this card is in your graveyard and was sent there this turn,during your end phase add 1 "fire emblem" card form your deck to your hand.
Fire emblem archer- Wolt
New archetype: Fire emblem 150?cb=20080618202509]
Level 3 wind warrior type/effect ATK 1700 DEF 1800
 You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem archer- Wolt" once per duel.If you control other "Fire emblem" monster you can infect 1000 damage to your opponent. This card is unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. When a "Fire emblem" monster is targeted for a attack you can negate that attack if you do banish the attacking monster.
Fire emblem land- Ylisse
New archetype: Fire emblem 300?cb=20120609010833
Field spell card
"Fire emblem" monsters gain 1000 ATK and DEF. Once per turn you can banish 1 card your opponent controls. Negate the effects of all card effects active form your opponent's graveyard. You can equip 1 "Fire emblem" equip spell card form your deck.
The fire emblem- shield of seals
New archetype: Fire emblem 250?cb=20120511210906
Counter trap card
When your opponent active spell/trap card or a monster effect,you negate the activation if you do banish it. If this card is in your graveyard,you can banish this card form your graveyard,all "Fire emblem" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
I want to make this archetype because I can't wait for fire emblem 14 to come out Smile. I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by hiita lover on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
New archetype: Fire emblem 1658415264 New archetype: Fire emblem 3087721399New archetype: Fire emblem 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New archetype: Fire emblem Left_bar_bleue500/500New archetype: Fire emblem Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New archetype: Fire emblem Left_bar_bleue200/200New archetype: Fire emblem Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:14 am

...It's really not that hard to use Yugioh Card Maker. You don't even have to make an account to use it.

I'm assuming Roy's effect is a Trigger effect?
Zephiel should say "in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn." at the end of it.
Marcus's stats are way too bonkers for a Level 4; nerf them please. Its effect in general is way too OP, as you effectively search 3 cards in one turn by itself.
Wolt should also probably be Level 4 with stats like that. In the long run it doesn't matter too much, but it isn't very realistic as is. Also his effect is very unclear - do you banish the monster being attacked or the attacking monster? Also the burn damage needs to have some limitation or else it's an FTK right there. In general 1000 damage is a lot for that kind of monster anyway.
Ylisse is way too overpowered. Its effects are so uncoordinated for no reason, and the last one doesn't even make sense.
I'm not even bothering with the counter trap because these cards are so poorly designed to begin with.

Even though they're pop culture based, you should still probably tailor the level of their effects to match the current TCG. None of these cards have costs aside from Roy who needs to be Tribute Summoned (and you can just use Marcus to bypass that anyway), and the plusses you gain from these are enough to make Qliphorts cry in shame. These may be some of your first cards, but please put actual thought into balancing them, or else people won't take them seriously.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Sorry if I made them op because I thought they are balance. And Wolt burn effect was once per turn. Next time I will not make them too broken.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
New archetype: Fire emblem 1658415264 New archetype: Fire emblem 3087721399New archetype: Fire emblem 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
New archetype: Fire emblem Left_bar_bleue500/500New archetype: Fire emblem Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New archetype: Fire emblem Left_bar_bleue200/200New archetype: Fire emblem Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Just edit the ones you already have, mate. No need to make them all over again.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Sorry but I was going to use yugioh card maker the reason when I try to get a pic it does not seem to com up so for now on until I get someone to tell me about the pic issure I will not go to yugioh card maker.
Fire emblem Troubadlour- Clarine
New archetype: Fire emblem 250?cb=20080807175154
Level 4 Light spellcaster type effect monster ATK 1500 DEF 200
Cannot be normal summon/set. Must be special summon by the effect of a "Fire emblem" monster. Cannot be special summon by other ways. During each of your standby phases you take 2000 damage. during your main phase you can activate one of these effects:
1st effect: You can tribute 1 other "Fire emblem" monster to banish 1 monster form your opponent's graveyard. You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem troubadour- Clarine" once per turn.
2nd effect: You can equip 1 "Fire emblem" equip spell card form your deck to this card.
Fire emblem Bishop- Jodel
New archetype: Fire emblem 250?cb=20080804152608
Level 1 Water spellcaster tuner ATK 0 DEF 0
When this card is normal summon you can special summon 1 "Fire emblem" monster form your graveyard. If this card is destroyed and sent to your graveyard, add 1 "Fire emblem" trap card form your graveyard to your hand.
Fire emblem Mage dragon
New archetype: Fire emblem 250?cb=20100917120048
Level 10 Fire dragon type synchro/ effect ATK 3000 DEF 1900
1 "Fire emblem" tuner + 1 or more non tuner "Fire emblem" monsters
When this card is synchro summon you can send all cards form your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem Mage dragon" once per turn.
Fire emblem staff
New archetype: Fire emblem Staff_001
Equip spell card
Equip only to a spellcaster "fire emblem" monster. While it is equip to a monster you take no effect damage. If the equipped monster would be destroyed,destroy this card instand. If this card on the field is destroyed by your opponent's card effect and sent your graveyard,you can special summon 1 "Fire emblem" monster form your hand.
Fire emblem the sacred stones
New archetype: Fire emblem 250?cb=20090111003651
Normal trap
If the only monsters you control are 1 "fire emblem" monster and have no cards in your hand,you can destroyed 1 spell or trap card on the field.
I hope those are not as broken as the last ones.

Last edited by hiita lover on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:46 pm

What kind of pic problem are you having? Considering I've used the card maker for about 5 years now, I could probably figure out what you're doing wrong.

Looks like you edited Wolt, which is fine, but Marcus and the field spell were honestly more of a problem. Also you should probably brush up on your Official Card Grammar if you're planning on making more of these.

When can you activate Clarine's effect? The Standby Phase or the Main Phase?
Shield of Seals becomes really overpowered now that Jodel can recycle it. Give its first effect some kind of limitation, since as is it's basically a costless Solemn Judgment that can banish its target. Not to mention that it doesn't have to be run in a Fire Emblem deck.
Mage Dragon is missing stats. What's more, his effect sucks.
Staff's effect seems to be more suiting a Continuous Spell than a Equip Spell.
The Sacred Stones is an incredibly restricted version of MST. Not a useful card at all.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
What kind of pic problem are you having? Considering I've used the card maker for about 5 years now, I could probably figure out what you're doing wrong.

Looks like you edited Wolt, which is fine, but Marcus and the field spell were honestly more of a problem. Also you should probably brush up on your Official Card Grammar if you're planning on making more of these.

When can you activate Clarine's effect? The Standby Phase or the Main Phase?
Shield of Seals becomes really overpowered now that Jodel can recycle it. Give its first effect some kind of limitation, since as is it's basically a costless Solemn Judgment that can banish its target. Not to mention that it doesn't have to be run in a Fire Emblem deck.
Mage Dragon is missing stats. What's more, his effect sucks.
Staff's effect seems to be more suiting a Continuous Spell than a Equip Spell.
The Sacred Stones is an incredibly restricted version of MST. Not a useful card at all.
I did add the stats for Mage dragon by the way. As for the pic problem I tried to upload a pic but it's not coming up.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:11 am

hiita lover wrote:
I did add the stats for Mage dragon by the way.
Okay, well that's fine then.
hiita lover wrote:
As for the pic problem I tried to upload a pic but it's not coming up.
It seems your pics largely came from a Wikia, and I believe sometime last year Wikia changed the addresses of their pics to something that isn't recognized by the card maker.

To fix this, right-click on your pic and select the Properties option, then select only up until the pic's extension (.jpg, .png, etc.). Or, if you already have the pics in a card maker account, delete everything after the pic's extension. I would go into more detail, but that would involve me going offtopic.

For example, I'm able to do this:
New archetype: Fire emblem Clarin10
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:31 am

I'm using a mac so I can't see the properties option.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:58 am

Ah okay, yeah I'm unfamiliar with Macs. My only suggestion then would be to make the card as normal, but once you place the pic's address in the "Picture URL" box, look for its extension and delete everything after that. If you can at least make a card without a pic, you should be able to do this as well.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:38 pm

OMG more fire emblem cards so yeah let's get this rolling.
Fire emblem dragon- Grima
Level 8 DARK dragon type/ synchro/effect ATK 2800 DEF 900
1 "Fire emblem" tuner + 1 or more non tuner "Fire emblem" monsters
Must be synchro summon, cannot be special summon by other ways. This card synchro summon cannot be negated. If this card is sent to the graveyard: Special summon 1 "Fire emblem tactician- Robin" form your hand deck or graveyard.

Fire emblem tactician- Robin
Level 4 LIGHT spellcaster tuner ATK 100 DEF 2050
While this card is face up on the field this card can be treated as a warrior type monster. Cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is flipped up: you can special summon 1 level 4 "Fire emblem" monster form your hand.

Fire emblem lord- Lyn
Level 4 WATER warrior/effect ATK 1700 DEF 100
You can target 1 "Fire emblem" spell card in your graveyard,add that target to your hand. You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem lord- Lyn" once per turn. When this card sent to the graveyard: special summon 1 "Fire emblem pegasus knight- Florina" form your hand,deck or graveyard.

Fire emblem pegasus knight- Florina
Level 4 WIND warrior/effect ATK 1600 DEF 0
Must be special summon with "Fire emblem lord- Lyn",and cannot be special summon by other ways. When this card is normal summon: special summon 1 "Fire emblem lord- Lyn" form your graveyard.

Fire emblem lovers- Lyn x Florina
Rank 4 FIRE beast warrior ATK 2900 DEF 3000
2 level 4 "Fire emblem" monsters
You can detach 1 xyz material form this card,to target 1 monster on the field,destroyed that target. You can only used this effect of "Fire emblem lovers- Lyn x Florina" oncer per turn.
If this card has no xyz materials you cannot summon any monsters. When this card leaves the field: you can special summon 1 "Fire emblem" synchro monster form your extra deck(this special summon is still treated as a synchro summon)

Fire emblem 7
Normal spell card
You send 1 "Fire emblem" card to draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Fire emblem 7" once per turn.

Fire emblem critical hit!!!
Normal trap card
When your opponent's monster declares a attack: you can banish all Attack position monster your opponent controls,if you do,you take 1000 damage per monster banish form this effect.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Lyn is too OP. Even with a hard OPT, retrieving a Spell card from your graveyard for no cost is too unfair, especially seeing some of the Spell cards you've made. Change it to one time only while it's face-up, and that would be a little better, though still OP for a Level 4 monster that can be freely Normal and Special Summoned and has 1700 ATK.
Also the Xyz monster... where on Earth did you get the idea that 2900/3000 is balanced stats for a Rank 4? Where on Earth did you get the idea that Special Summoning a Synchro monster from your Extra for no cost is fair? Where on Earth did you get the idea that 2 human lovers become a Beast-Warrior when overlayed? This is frankly terribly made.
For Fire Emblem 7, where do you send the card from exactly?

The rest I have no comment on.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Lyn is too OP. Even with a hard OPT, retrieving a Spell card from your graveyard for no cost is too unfair, especially seeing some of the Spell cards you've made. Change it to one time only while it's face-up, and that would be a little better, though still OP for a Level 4 monster that can be freely Normal and Special Summoned and has 1700 ATK.
Also the Xyz monster... where on Earth did you get the idea that 2900/3000 is balanced stats for a Rank 4? Where on Earth did you get the idea that Special Summoning a Synchro monster from your Extra for no cost is fair? Where on Earth did you get the idea that 2 human lovers become a Beast-Warrior when overlayed? This is frankly terribly made.
For Fire Emblem 7, where do you send the card from exactly?

The rest I have no comment on.
Lyn is my favorite fire emblem character so that's why I made her OP. Why the is the xyz monster a beast-warrior? Because I tired of typing in warrior of all of those monsters so why not I made the xyz monster a beast warrior type. As for fire emblem 7 you send the card to the graveyard. I forgot to put it in there. Razz
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
New archetype: Fire emblem Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New archetype: Fire emblem Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
New archetype: Fire emblem Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New archetype: Fire emblem Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Actually, for Fire Emblem 7, I think Hippo wants to know if you send the card from your Hand to the Graveyard, or if not, from where to the Graveyard?
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:47 pm

minimania wrote:
Actually, for Fire Emblem 7, I think Hippo wants to know if you send the card from your Hand to the Graveyard, or if not, from where to the Graveyard?
Why when you type in cards they are in color? I'm just asking.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:37 pm

hiita lover wrote:
minimania wrote:
Why when you type in cards they are in color? I'm just asking.

Because it looks cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New archetype: Fire emblem   New archetype: Fire emblem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New archetype: Fire emblem
Page 1 of 1