Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

8-Bit Fantasy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
8-Bit Fantasy 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
8-Bit Fantasy Left_bar_bleue300/3008-Bit Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
8-Bit Fantasy Left_bar_bleue150/1508-Bit Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

8-Bit Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: 8-Bit Fantasy   8-Bit Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:49 am

here's some idea I have when I replay my old FF1 game in my Gameboy

8-Bit Warrior
level 4/Warrior/Earth
Attack: 1800/Defense: 1200
Eff: when this card destroy enemy’s monster, you can search for 1 level 4 or lower “8-Bit” monster, put it into your top deck

8-Bit Archer
level 2/Warrior/Wind
Attack: 600/Defense: 400
Eff: if you control another “8-Bit” monster, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 spell/trap card your enemy control

8-Bit Thief
level 4/Warrior/Earth
Attack: 1000/Defense: 1300
Eff: when this card deals damage to your enemy, you can check your top deck, if it’s an “8-Bit” card; add it to your hand. Shuffle the rest of card into your deck

8-Bit Gunslinger
level 2/Warrior/Earth
Attack: 200/Defense: 1400
Eff: once per turn, if this card is in defense position, you can send 1 “8-Bit” card from your hand into bottom of your deck, destroy one card your opponent control and draw 1 card

8-Bit Summoner
level 4/Spellcaster/Light
Attack: 0/Defense: 0
Eff: if you control no monster, you can special summon this card from your hand.
once per turn, you can banish all “8-Bit” monster from your field, then search for 1 “8-Bit Summon” from your extra deck with level equal or lower to the combined level of all monster you banish, special summon it into your field

8-Bit Dragoon
level 5/Warrior/Fire
Attack: 2300/Defense: 2000
Eff: if you control an “8-Bit” monster in your field, you can special summon this card from your hand.
Once per turn, choose 1 Dragon-type monster your opponent control, equip it to this card
when this card will be removed from the field, you can send the equipped monster to this card to graveyard instead

8-Bit Black Mage
Level 1/Spellcaster/Dark
Attack: 100/Defense: 300
Eff: when you summon this card, destroy 1 card from your hand, if you do, draw a card and reveal it, if it’s not a monster card, draw 1 more card

8-Bit White Mage
Level 1/Spellcaster/Light
Attack: 200/Defense: 600
Eff: when this card is normal summoned, draw 1 card, if it’s a monster card, search for 1 “8-Bit” monster, add it to your hand

8-Bit Summon: Leviathan
Level 8/Sea Serpent/Water
Attack: 2700/Defense: 1900
Eff: you can only special summon this card by “8-Bit” card effect
When this card is special summoned, you can return up to 2 card in your field into your deck, then search for 2 “8-Bit” card from your deck, add it to your hand
At the end of the 3rd turn this card is special summoned, return it into your extra deck, then special summon “8-Bit Summoner” from your banish zone

8-Bit Summon: Ifrit
Level 6/Pyro/Fire
Attack: 1000/Defense: 2000
Eff: you can only special summon this card by “8-Bit” card effect
When this card is special summoned, destroy 2 card your opponent control, then this card gain 1000 for each card destroyed by this effect
At the end of the 3rd turn this card is special summoned, return it into your extra deck , then special summon “8-Bit Summoner” from your banish zone

8-Bit Theater
Spell card
Eff: check your top 3 deck, then add 1 “8-Bit” card to your hand and shuffle the rest into your deck, if you control 2 or more “8-Bit” monster, you can banish this card from your graveyard to draw 1 card

8-Bit Treasure
Quick-Spell Card
Eff: only activate this card if you control “8-Bit” monster, draw 2 cards and discard 1 “8-Bit” card. If you cannot discard, you must return all card in your hand into your deck and shuffle it

8-Bit Save Data
Continuous-Trap Card
Eff: when “8-Bit” monster is destroyed, you can add 1 “8-Bit” monster with level lower than the destroyed card, and then shuffle your deck

Resting Place
Spell card
Eff: gain 500 life points, and if you control 2 or more “8-Bit” monster, draw 1 card

Retry!
Trap Card
Eff: when “8-Bit” monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can special summon the destroyed card to your field
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

8-Bit Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Fantasy   8-Bit Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Those seems cool. I love how they are 8-bit cards Smile. I love the effects on those cards.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
8-Bit Fantasy 1658415264 8-Bit Fantasy 30877213998-Bit Fantasy 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
8-Bit Fantasy Left_bar_bleue500/5008-Bit Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
8-Bit Fantasy Left_bar_bleue200/2008-Bit Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

8-Bit Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Fantasy   8-Bit Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Themed cards are always fun. These kind of remind me of your "C" - the Money of Soul and Possibility Control cards, in that there's so much drawing.

So are Leviathan and Ifrit some kind of new card concept or something? Because last time I checked, regular Effect monsters didn't go in the Extra deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8-Bit Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Fantasy   8-Bit Fantasy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8-Bit Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: